Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Ufff, I'm verrryy upset with these exams, I have to watch Roadies, Splitsvilla, JDJ, DID Doubles, Pavitra Rishta, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family.. time hi nahi hain πŸ₯Ί 

I have exams starting this 17th actually :(

Oooohh, RAJIV, I forgot this guy's name πŸ˜† .. he's GREAT 😳 β­οΈ

when is roadiess startingg??? awwwwnnnn....πŸ˜†

Best of luck sweetie...

I knoww Rajiv rocks...Embarrassed
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye u watch HIMYM & Modern Family chinnu? Love these shows πŸ€£
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When is Roadies starting? im looking forward to that..

The only show i get excited to watch is Koffee with Karan...JDJ is not too interesting now, and the show does not allow any emotional connection, since they eliminations happen soooo fast..

im excited for DID doubles..Rajeev seems like the best mentor..Marzi was pretty rude, and egotistic..

Im also excited for Zor ka Jatkha!
Edited by raju786 - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
OMG Mihir, am i the Raju on your siggy for the DDTians, that is super cool..or is some other Raju? πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

OMG Mihir, am i the Raju on your siggy for the DDTians, that is super cool..or is some other Raju? πŸ˜†

Nope its u buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ Pooja made it....Oh and ur welcome, I reminded her to put ur name πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raju786

When is Roadies starting? im looking forward to that..

The only show i get excited to watch is Koffee with Karan...JDJ is not too interesting now, and the show does not allow any emotional connection, since they eliminations happen soooo fast..

im excited for DID doubles..Rajeev seems like the best mentor..Marzi was pretty rude, and egotistic..

Im also excited for Zor ka Jatkha!

hi5 hi5 i like KWK too...πŸ˜ƒ

and yes Rajiv is the best.. but Marzi is nice too..
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Rani-Vidya episode I thought would be boring but it actually wasn't...the girls were funny πŸ˜ƒ
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ankit, I can not quote you, as I believe it's reached it's maximum capacity to allow quoting.

After all that discussion, you still didn't get it, did you?- I for one never want you to sing praises for Terence and Remo, but rather don't drag them into every conversation to put them down so Geeta would look good.

Terence, Geeta and Remo are only human beings at the end of the day- but looks like some are taking their favourites to the heights of GOD.

It's enjoyable to have discussion when one puts their thoughts in constructive way. Again, I don't o expect you to understand what I am saying. πŸ˜›

Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
Elephunk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

Ankit, I can not quote you, as I believe it's reached it's maximum capacity to allow quoting.

After all that discussion, you still didn't get it, did you?- I for one never want you to sing praises for Terence and Remo, but rather don't drag them into every conversation to put them down so Geeta would look good.

Terence, Geeta and Remo are only human beings at the end of the day- but looks like some are taking their favourites to the heights of GOD.

It's enjoyable to have discussion when one puts their thoughts in constructive way. Again, I don't o expect you to understand what I am saying. πŸ˜›

Even this post will reach maximum capacity but still certain members won't understand your views, they will keep on doing what they do.
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Nope its u buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ Pooja made it....Oh and ur welcome, I reminded her to put ur name πŸ˜†

Really thanks manπŸ€—πŸ˜†, I knew that you were the one who probably told her to add my name, since i didnt know her..thanksπŸ˜†..