Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........πŸ˜› 

A 'TERENCE FREE DID' is a dull and Pizzazz free show. Good to watch but nothing exciting abt it!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

when is roadiess startingg??? awwwwnnnn....πŸ˜†

Best of luck sweetie...

I knoww Rajiv rocks...😳

Roadies is starting this 22nd! :D

Thanks, Pallo.. πŸ€— ..

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Oye u watch HIMYM & Modern Family chinnu? Love these shows πŸ€£

I dooo! πŸ˜› I know, I love Barney Stinson!! :D
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

Really thanks manπŸ€—πŸ˜†, I knew that you were the one who probably told her to add my name, since i didnt know her..thanksπŸ˜†..

Not a prob buddy, how could i've forgotten u πŸ˜†

@Angel....haha u mean Neil Patrick Harris...did u know he is gay in real life? πŸ˜‰
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8love

A 'TERENCE FREE DID' is a dull and Pizzazz free show. Good to watch but nothing exciting abt it!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜› If it's so dull why is it pulling in high ratings? See Sa Re Ga Ma this season was a dull show and it showed in the low ratings.......Some people may not like the show just like some people didn't like DID 1 and DID 2 but the ratings clearly show that the audience at large seems to like it.......πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Not a prob buddy, how could i've forgotten u πŸ˜†

@Angel....haha u mean Neil Patrick Harris...did u know he is gay in real life? πŸ˜‰

Yup, I know πŸ˜› My mind BLEW when I came to know that he was gay and had a kid with his BOYFRIEND 😲 And he sleeps with soo many women in the sitcom 🀣
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› If it's so dull why is it pulling in high ratings? See Sa Re Ga Ma this season was a dull show and it showed in the low ratings.......Some people may not like the show just like some people didn't like DID 1 and DID 2 but the ratings clearly show that the audience at large seems to like it.......πŸ˜›

Hellooo...do you NOT read the posts clearly?? I never said ppl DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW....I just said it is dull and not excciting enough. And becoz ppl like me n obviously you and thousands of others watch it, the ratings are gonna b gud........some ppl are just loyal to certain shows  or are just interested in the content of the show so they watch it even if they rant and rave and criticize it a lot. But that does not necessariiy mean the show is EXCITING or has PIZZAZZ!

And dude u need to take a chill pill....not every post or comment you make needs to be bordering on aggression! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š