Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 and your point is? Shakti was the winner of DID 2, just like Salman was the winner of DID 1......But you see it's been almost a year since DID 2 and a few years since DID 1.........The public at large, myself included are dying to see the winners take it to the next level by proving their mettle in the industry.......We want a Shreya Ghoshal kind of a story happening to one of the "winners" from DID.......and sadly so far none of the winners have even come close to that........😛

And Shreya Ghoshal did not become a star over night. She was totally forgotten, until Sanjay Leela Bansil brought her back after years!!

Sweetheart, I thought you should know that DID winners sign 2 year contract, anyway - if you don't, now you do!

Just because Salman is not in the lime light (ps. note I never liked Salman and still don't) - does not mean he will not shine some day like Shreya did. Not everyone's fate is same, e.g Kunal Ganjawala, who was in Saregamapa but was totally forgotten until he was given a break in bollywood movie.

This just proves my theory that you do come up with baseless arguments!
Purrrfect thumbnail
And Ankit, R U really dying to see Salman and Shakti (the winners of DiD 1 and 2) reach great heights in dancing world? Because  from your comments of putting them constantly down is telling me otherwise.
I think DID has the financial crunch, that is why could not retain premium mentors like Remo and Terrence. Funny thing is Zee could retain bad mentor from previous years. I can not comment on other two. I will wait. Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

And Shreya Ghoshal did not become a star over night. She was totally forgotten, until Sanjay Leela Bansil brought her back after years!!

Sweetheart, I thought you should know that DID winners sign 2 year contract, anyway - if you don't, now you do!

Just because Salman is not in the lime light (ps. note I never liked Salman and still don't) - does not mean he will not shine some day like Shreya did. Not everyone's fate is same, e.g Kunal Ganjawala, who was in Saregamapa but was totally forgotten until he was given a break in bollywood movie.

This just proves my theory that you do come up with baseless arguments!

😛 who's coming up with arguments? I am stating my point of view.......😃 people are free to ignore my posts just like I am free to post my point of view........😛 I won't be heartbroken if you don't agree with my POV.......Facts are not continget on opinions.....😛
What is Dharmesh acheivement? Assisting an assistant choreographer.😉
And about Siddesh, after getting training from Geeta, he has to go to show "Zara nach ke dikha" which has contestants from non-dancing background and still could not win.Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

What is Dharmesh acheivement? Assisting an assistant choreographer.😉

And about Siddesh, after getting training from Geeta, he has to go to show "Zara nach ke dikha" which has contestants from non-dancing background and still could not win.

😛 oh yes D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, running a successful dance institute, being the winning mentor in DID lil masters, appearing in various tv shows etc. is not achievment enough because we all know how well the other contestants and winners from previous seasons have done since DID 1 and DID 2. 😛
Purrrfect thumbnail

😛 who's coming up with arguments? I am stating my point of view.......😃 people are free to ignore my posts just like I am free to post my point of view........😛 I won't be heartbroken if you don't agree with my POV.......Facts are not continget on opinions.....😛

Oh so those who are starting topic against Geeta - and there I have asked them to post facts.

If you think you a free to write just anything and everything because it's your point of view - than you are actually justifying why others should be bashing your favourites, which unfortunately happens to be my favourites too. See I tell you, fans can make their favourites look really bad

ankit_nyc thumbnail

Oh so those who are starting topic against Geeta - and there I have asked them to post facts.

If you think you a free to write just anything and everything because it's your point of view - than you are actually justifying why others should be bashing your favourites, which unfortunately happens to be my favourites too. See I tell you, fans can make their favourites look really bad

😛 ummmm yess this is a forum and I am perfectly within my rights to post my views, if you think I am bashing anyone or not following the rules of the forum, feel free to report my posts rather then resorting to lecturing.......because believe me lectures are falling on deaf ears here.......😛 and I am pretty sure it's against forum rules to lecture others on what to type and what not to type.......😃
Purrrfect thumbnail

😛 ummmm yess this is a forum and I am perfectly within my rights to post my views, if you think I am bashing anyone or not following the rules of the forum, feel free to report my posts rather then resorting to lecturing.......because believe me lectures are falling on deaf ears here.......😛 and I am pretty sure it's against forum rules to lecture others on what to type and what not to type.......😃

Look who is talking!! - Are you not the one who lectured Terence fans in Terence topic!! 

It's funny how all of the sudden you see my comments lecturing - and see yours as "your point of view!!" 

Opposing to one's bashful comments - you say is against the rules of forum (which you see it as lecturing) , but you going about  bashing Terence ki toli and Remo ke Rangeele in your opinion is what the forum supports right?!!😉

Funny thing is, even if we are supporting the same contestants - you will see me as though I am against  your favourites ONLY because I oppose to your bashing posts!!  Ankit - pls read my post again, it may make sense to you, if it doesn't  than what can I say kiddo.

Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Look who is talking!! - Are you not the one who lectured Terence fans in Terence topic!! 

It's funny how all of the sudden you see my comments lecturing - and see yours as "your point of view!!" 

Opposing to one's bashful comments - you say is against the rules of forum (which you see it as lecturing) , but you going about  bashing Terence ki toli and Remo ke Rangeele in your opinion is what the forum supports right?!!😉

Funny thing is, even if we are supporting the same contestants - you will see me as though I am against  your favourites ONLY because I oppose to your bashing posts!!  Ankit - pls read my post again, it may make sense to you, if it doesn't  than what can I say kiddo.

😛 ummmm the moderators will take appropriate actions if they deem my posts to be bashing......use the report button to alert them to any and all posts that you deem to be bashing.........😛 not going ga ga over TL doesn't constitute bashing.....I am under no obligation to sing praises for TL and his toli.....😛