Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oye gud vibes ki bachi...
sabko confuse hi karthe rehna...
sach mein i loved this update where their relationship was confusing rajji...
dont worry rajji yeh shruthi aisey hi sabko confuse karthi rehthi hain tu sahi jaa rahi hain poore dal hi kaala hain...
pl cont soon
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATE SOOONNN...
PLZ PLZ PLZZZ...

so u r heading to a new thread...
congooo... plz cont sooonnn...
or else i m relly gonna spam this thread...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
plz continue soon
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting eagerly for the next update...please do so sooon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

MOMIAAF updated

Part 28

The day was very busy and in the end Maan called Dev and told him about the deal, Dev was very happy and NT congratulated them for the success and she assured that he need not worry as she will always be there on their side after all it was KC and she laughed.

Rajji started keeping a close watch on Maaneet movements, but they behaved as always, they were not eager enough to show their love towards each other publicly, they did not even showed it to each other, but both knew about it.

Maan asked her one day at the office

M: Geet Adi says you keep a watch on me

G: yes (she giggled)

M: how?

G: come let me show you

And she took him to her cabin

G: look this is the button (she pointed under her table) when I come in the morning I turn in on and it records what ever happens in your cabin

M: it's not fair it may record some controversial scenes also

G: what controversial things it may record, elaborate

M: like this one

And he pulled her and traced his finger on her cheek, she shivered, it has been weeks since he touched her and as always as soon as they touched each other all their resolves flew out of the window, he looked in her eyes which were equally passionate, and bend down to trace her lips, it was meant to be a small peck but ended up in ferociously passionate one, the door was unbolted and the blinds of the glass partition indrawn

Adi entered Maan's cabin and was shocked to witness all this he hurriedly drew the blinds and called Geet's extension number.

As the phone rang they came out of trance and the moment they realized what they were doing they laughed, Maan winked and went to his cabin while Geet composed herself, Maan found Adi in his cabin holding the phone and looking embarrassed then he noticed the drawn blinds and realized that Adi had seen every thing, Adi noticed him and put the phone down, Maan went forward and hugged him, Adi was happy to see a smile playing on Maan's face.

Much later Geet explained to Maan about the camera's working, she told him that it has 30 days back up and the moment 31st day starts it deletes the 1st day and rewrites, she also told him that there was a button in his cabin also, and when she is absent or something and if he wants her to know what he did, he was most welcome to press the on button, but shall always remember to switch it off, but if he forgets it automatically switches off after continuous 12 hours shooting.

Days were moving at a very fast pace, Rajji wedding was postponed for  a year as Yash was going to States for a 8 months training for some research project, Sameera was still at KC and she had developed a close friendship with Sasha, the two women always searched for ways to impress Maan, who was oblivious of their motives, but Geet understood them very well and was always worried about them.

As the year went Rajji was convinced that there was nothing between Maaneet but a very close friendship, she was so lost in her own love and separation with Yash that she failed to noticed that how often Maan would sneak in Geet's room or Geet to KM.

It was time for Rajji to get married and Geet's course was also near completion, every one was happy but Maaneet, they knew very well that once Rajji gets married Geet will have to leave the Khurana premises and as soon as her course was over she will be taken back to HSPur, and will have to leave KC also.

And the time came, Rajji had gone for her honeymoon and today was Geet's last paper and tomorrow she will have to hand over her work to the new secretary, she came back after her exam it was 4 pm and started packing her stuff, she heard a knock and turned to see who was there , and there stood Maan looking quite sad.

hope usu liked and enjoyed it... 
I love you all and so do you... I know

pls comment and send me good vibes

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superb update.
but sad that geet is going bck..😭
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it di
but geet going back to hosiyarpur ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
loved the way geet used to keep a check on maan's cabin
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
 maaneet is so much in love still rajjy didn't find anything as she is lost in her love
oh God geet will be go back to HP
 continue soon.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wow shruthi...y r u rushing it so fast yaar...
r u gonna finish this one?
loved that geet keeps a watch on maan...
but now they r gonna split for sometime r is it gonna b another twist in the story...
pl cont soon
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome part 
loved it