Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay.now i understand why kapil is roaming with the tapori looks.omg after watching him as a royal prince , i donno whether i will be able to accept him in this avatar or not πŸ˜².he does not seem to be the main lead either.

anyways his acting is just awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for uploading the videoπŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah he doesnt seem to be the main lead.....am sad that he is not in the title shot either..........anyways i felt the Jamunia girl looking simple and ok...dont know why people dnt like her........hope though who hv NDTV has a gud time seeing Kaps and do keep me informed about him
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 i just believe kapil has made a good decision.he can get better shows after this new show.

sumi ,me too cannot watch this show.😭 when does the show starts atleast we can enjoy watching him onlineπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know smiley...its just ..........anyways lets drop it..........I dnt even hv the channel  so no point worrying either...... lets hope the drama contributes more to Kaps fame then it might do to Arjuns......pardon my pessimism 

darshana23 thumbnail
I guess its better not to reach at any conclusion... Character he is playing seems to be different from Yudi.... Probably elder son, who is fed up of his fathers job and principles..........

But have u noticed?? He is not playing girl's brother role.... He is playing Arjun's brother role......... He is playing Marathi guy!!! I am loving it! I am marathi too 😳😳😳😳.............

yurafan thumbnail
Good luck Kapil for the new show and new role!

I have NDTV and I cann't promise I can watch any show other than gautam's RKAB in my life again..

darshana23 thumbnail
plz post comments on facebook video yaar... its so disappointing to not have single comment from Kapil's fan over there...... He is included in first promo, though he is not main lead..... plz plz plz do one comment atleast
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he looks so different and hats off to him for trying very different role from last one.......i am really happy with his decission....and wow he was speakning different slang....that's need lots of practice...

and he is frustrated young guy....hmmm..i dont htink he is not main lead but could be parallel lead......
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Abi for the vid and Kapil I am so proud of you dear for attempting a different character and love your acting and the look for this character.
Good luck Kapil and I know this is the best decision taking this role.
Looking forward to this show....