Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the people from India, go to imagine site... u can complain there if imagine is not appearing through DTH or cable operator... I did that just now
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darshu thanks.will that work?
darshana23 thumbnail
i am going to ask my cable operator as well........ but imagine has provided facility to report such things, then why not to use that
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you and Usma we are all friends and so if we hurt each other unintentionally and acknowledge the fact  all is forgotten as we have a bond and that is Kanjali which brings us together.

We all want Kapil to get more screen space and his character and acting be appreciated and liked by more viewers.  Expressing concern over this only shows how deeply we all love Kapil and Anjali.

Darshu I feel that kapil has made the right decision with this role as of now bec  seems like there are  many shades to his characters as he carries a lot of emotional baggage so there is lot of scope with this character.  But like Usma I am worried that they do not sideline his character like they did with Saksham in RKAB and forced Raj Singh to leave the show....
But on the other hand Saksham's character did not have much scope as that character was balanced right from the beginning.  This is just my opinion.  
darshana23 thumbnail
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup i saw that and commented on that too.......great one