Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

I think they modified the whole bathroom for this particular scene so that they can show that Maan sees Geet inside and then either break the glass or force open the door, but personally I prefer the other explanation that MSK had this specially made for his dulhan Geet so that woh hamesha uski nazro ke samne rahe😊

And Hima the smaller the size of the tub the cosier it will be for both of them when they share itπŸ˜†

Sorry guys this glass door has got my mind wandering in all directions (lots of naughty thoughts) kya kare yeh Maaneet bhi na hamesha hum logo ko distract kar dete hain πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

❀️
damn it's not allowing me to like u dee... in this thread ...but allowed me to like u in the other thread ...god knwos wht this like button is upto πŸ˜† tab tak ❀️ se kaam chalana ....

ok u want it that way ...πŸ˜† 

yeah i see ... u 2 became naughty & are going 2 accompany ixx,aash,deepthi πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@dew------------ u are spoiling the whole spirit of my glass door dream sequence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hum chahte the adult film...and dew turned it into an action thriller.....................

*DHAM*DHADAHM*

KYA MAAN IS GLAAS DOOR KO TODEGA????

*DHAM*DHADHAM*

JAANNE KE LIYE DEKHTE RAHIYE.............

GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI..............SOMVAAR SE SHANIVAAR.RAAT SADE NAU BAJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Ha Ha...I know Maan breaking the door is so obvious...If I think about an option or a different reason for putting the door that would be .......
1-  Geet will have the glimpse of Brij. She would be scared and confused as she believes Brij is in the Jail. Mann will save her but she in her confusion and fear will not say anything to Maan as he is already so tensed regarding her safety.
2 - Another reason could be if Maan would not save her then someone else would. And that depends on where this bathroom is...I guess it is attached to Maan's room. Now it may happen that Arjun comes there for some reason and seeis Geet stuggling inside or fainted inside the bathroom (may be on the floor) and He will save Geet's life. This would help arjun regain Maan ( and Annie's trust too) I guess Arjun (though he is there for the same purpose) will not harm Geet at all. His will not break her trust. 

1st option sounds good geet spotting brij ... can happen ... did not think that way ... gud tht u came online today ... after a long time ... nice to see u ...yaar ...

but arjun is in the office planning the party ... so ... this time arjun may not help them ...

& as per FB pics ... maan makes her lie on the bed also & dadi & maan take her to the hospital ...

annie & arjun must b enjoying the late lateef new year party in the office ...

arjun yes ...may turn a new leaf ... but will again b black mailed by brij as per the article .... thn we have to see wht & how arjun helps maan & geet & how he deos praychit to his Di's paap ...
dewdropred thumbnail
@aash

sorry aash

i was actually thinking it from a diff POV ...

*DHAM*DHADAHM*

KYA MAAN IS GLAAS DOOR KO TODEGA????

*DHAM*DHADHAM*

JAANNE KE LIYE DEKHTE RAHIYE.............

GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI..............SOMVAAR SE SHANIVAAR.RAAT SADE NAU BAJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
BTW nice lines

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar aash, we are trying to turn dew into a naughty and shes becoming an action fanatic... not done yaar... we should do something really big...

welcome to the naughty group, dee πŸ€—... the more the merrier

divareena thumbnail
lool the glass door was only there so maan could break it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I noticed that the bathroom was different from the one geet was in last week.

i agree with you that maan needs to practice his fighting skills in order to beat the hell out of brij. After all practice makes perfectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@dee------------ welcome to the naughty grp.................
hehe....u liked my bachelors party idea also.............full of naughtuness..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@ixu----- u right yaar..will plan n strategize................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dew it's nice to be back again....just now checked the FB pics....U R right. Maan only must have broken the door. Geet seemed to be unconscious. Maan looked concerned and anxious in one of those pics....I hope every thing is fine with the baby. Now may be Maan will take that 12 day waali oath.....Par yaar abhi bhi 12 din...don't U thinks they are delaying it. But why is he giving such a long rope to Geet's attacker? If I were Maan I would have anticipated the marriage within two days.  Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

have work  but cant stay away from geet, hai i am going to be fired thats for sureπŸ˜†

well poor msk he said he doest break doors (way back when they were stuck in the office) but now he does that, well i hope he does it, 

aur hai dont ask about window in the door, yaar mks ki niya kharab hai🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love your commend 

@dew----

jokes apart i think you are right..................

the glasss door is for maan to brk...............

i also think it cud be because

GEET WILL FAINT DUE TO SUFFOCATION.HER BANGING TO NO AVAIL.................
THEN MAAN WILL SEE HER THRU THE GLASS  DOORS............

what say???