Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Originally posted by dewdropred

Ok girls ... i was thinking about the glass door in maan's bath room๐Ÿ˜‰ ... uhhu uhhu ...

i know most of u all must be wondering what made him have a glass door ...

well i m also not sure๐Ÿ˜• ... but i think ๐Ÿ˜‰.... tonight ...when He goes to rescue geet ...

he will break the glass of the door first instead of opeing it for his geet๐Ÿ˜† ...

u all think ... this can happen?????? ...

or will he just open the lock๐Ÿ˜† ...

BTW how many of u all noticed that the bath tub was really really small๐Ÿ˜† ... only a thin person of size zero can fit in there ๐Ÿ˜†...

& it's not the same bath room as earlier where geet was in red dress ...๐Ÿ˜†tht door opening was in the opposite to that of this door opening & the bath tub also was quite big ...๐Ÿ˜† 

ok maannuu plz plz break the door for geet ... for us ๐Ÿ˜†we want u in action ๐Ÿ˜†practise session on door first then later on brij & arjun ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
 Originally posted bymaaneet 1985
the bathroom looks different maybe after the geet seducing maan project... maan obv re made his bathroom now( coz geet is gonna come to his house and his room and his life)... maybe he wanted to be open about everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now maybe he will break the door and rescue geet!!!

bathtub chota hua to kya hua.. jitna kam space utna close๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

maan is too clever and he knows.. what he wants.. tu bhi na hima!!!!
image both of them getting in to the tub and having romance....
close jyada.. paas jyada.. romance jyaada...

maaneet 1985 you are too much naughty . I loved your answer.

@sumona_mona28
i am deepti...

i know i am too good I am slowly becoming antar yami of maan!!!
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata ... i am hoping he does not use the key this time ๐Ÿ˜†.... i seriously hope he breaks the door  .... warna what is the use of glass door in tht room ...๐Ÿ˜†

oh dew loved ur post...................i m missing so much excitement n nice discussion in my life..............hai but what to do n yesterday i left my apartment n forgot the key n ihave to wait for 2 hours in cold n den we called the key makers n he has taken 80 euros from me..................in this all tention i didnt get a chance to watch yesterday episode i just read today the update n all ur post..................its awesome honey....................keep the group rocking..................will try to be in touch..............cannt say right now my classes gonna start n i have some appointments for this 2 weeksssssssss........................i m so sowrried am i going to miss my maneet's wedding preparation in all this mess...............babajiiiiii kuch karo?
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ttt0011

oh dew loved ur post...................i m missing so much excitement n nice discussion in my life..............hai but what to do n yesterday i left my apartment n forgot the key n ihave to wait for 2 hours in cold n den we called the key makers n he has taken 80 euros from me..................in this all tention i didnt get a chance to watch yesterday episode i just read today the update n all ur post..................its awesome honey....................keep the group rocking..................will try to be in touch..............cannt say right now my classes gonna start n i have some appointments for this 2 weeksssssssss........................i m so sowrried am i going to miss my maneet's wedding preparation in all this mess...............babajiiiiii kuch karo?

oh shobs thnks dear ...

oh dear ... u forgot the keys ... this door wala scene will b jale pae namak for u then ... hope u r fine ... 2 hours in tht cold ... it's too much yaar ...  80 euros ...

oh yesterday episode ... watch maan & geet scenes ... rest u can skip ... don't worry dear ... u join us whn u can ... hope fully we can see u soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neeraj268

.........๐Ÿ˜†guys not sure about MSK' neeyat whether kharab hai yaa nahi but MAANEET ki wajah se hum sabki neeyat zaroor karaab hogayi hai hum sab itne besharam hogaye hai ki glass bathroom door pe ek thread bhi open karte hai aur usme itni saare imaginations share karte hai........i'm not complaining guys i'm just loving it to the core........MAANEET ke liye hum besharam bhi hone ko tayaar aur badnaami bhi chalegi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ............Hima darling thanx for opening such an entertaining thread!!!!!!........rem Maan already broke wooden door for his Mishti when sasha locks them up so this time he might break glass door MSK har baar kuch naya experiment karta hai.......wood se glass tak๐Ÿ˜†.............muje lagta hai hamare munda aisa zaroor karega akhir Geet se khaas uske liye koi nahin๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hima I too noticed that.Infact I was wondering whether its a bathroom or just like that.Coz if Geet is visble from outside then...how come ...๐Ÿ˜†it always happen that ppl from inside can see outsiders nt the other way round.....and yes Maan is gonna enter thru that glass only.Thats for sure.
dewdropred thumbnail
spandana welcome yaar ...
oh yes i totally forgot about that scene whn he breaks the door ... how can i forget  that ... oh i am seriously having partial amnesia ... for sure ...๐Ÿ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hima I too noticed that.Infact I was wondering whether its a bathroom or just like that.Coz if Geet is visble from outside then...how come ...๐Ÿ˜†it always happen that ppl from inside can see outsiders nt the other way round.....and yes Maan is gonna enter thru that glass only.Thats for sure.

yes ritu i 2 was imagining maan entering through that hole ๐Ÿ˜†after breaking the door
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dew! Even i was thinking about the glass door... but reason for its change gave me ideas about post marraige! neva mind!!!๐Ÿ˜†

But yes even i want the door to be broken by Maan ji!

The temp setting of 75 degree celsius actually made me ROFL! ๐Ÿ˜† 
CVss are trying to be craetive!๐Ÿ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sptrno

Aur woh kaise hote hai humse pucho!!!๐Ÿ˜†

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i remember wen maaneet get stuck in conference hall.. geet tells maan to break open the door... aap jaise haate gaate darwaza toh tod hi sakte hai na n den maan replies ye delhi hain.. tumhare hp mein darwaze todne ke banaye jaate hain par yahan kholne ke liye...n finally v gonna see msk breakin the doors....yuppie...nice post