Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Ok girls ... i was thinking about the glass door in maan's bath roomπŸ˜‰ ... uhhu uhhu ...

i know most of u all must be wondering what made him have a glass door ...

well i m also not sureπŸ˜• ... but i think πŸ˜‰.... tonight ...when He goes to rescue geet ...

he will break the glass of the door first instead of opeing it for his geetπŸ˜† ...

u all think ... this can happen?????? ...

or will he just open the lockπŸ˜† ...

BTW how many of u all noticed that the bath tub was really really smallπŸ˜† ... only a thin person of size zero can fit in there πŸ˜†...

& it's not the same bath room as earlier where geet was in red dress ...πŸ˜†tht door opening was in the opposite to that of this door opening & the bath tub also was quite big ...πŸ˜† 

ok maannuu plz plz break the door for geet ... for us πŸ˜†we want u in action πŸ˜†practise session on door first then later on brij & arjun πŸ˜†

I think they modified the whole bathroom for this particular scene so that they can show that Maan sees Geet inside and then either break the glass or force open the door, but personally I prefer the other explanation that MSK had this specially made for his dulhan Geet so that woh hamesha uski nazro ke samne rahe😊

And Hima the smaller the size of the tub the cosier it will be for both of them when they share itπŸ˜†

Sorry guys this glass door has got my mind wandering in all directions (lots of naughty thoughts) kya kare yeh Maaneet bhi na hamesha hum logo ko distract kar dete hain πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was a blunder...putting glass panel on bathroom door...Yaar ab ye to had ho gaye....kya hum fans itne bewakoof lagte hain.....I know our Maan is a ti chi expert and can brake the glass door but that does not mean they make use of it in such a mocking manner. Sorry to say but I am not at all amused with this choice of glass paneled bathroom door.
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok girls ... i was thinking about the glass door in maan's bath roomπŸ˜‰ ... uhhu uhhu ...

im sure its what most of us were thinking about the whole night πŸ˜‰

i know most of u all must be wondering what made him have a glass door ...

i have a pretty good idea of that... already shared so many with u all last night πŸ˜†

well i m also not sureπŸ˜• ... but i think πŸ˜‰.... tonight ...when He goes to rescue geet ...

he will break the glass of the door first instead of opeing it for his geetπŸ˜† ...

now wouldnt that be awesome... Maan breaking the glass to open the door... but i think i would prefer for him to break the door, which he cant do cox Geet had to faint right behind the door 😳

u all think ... this can happen?????? ...

or will he just open the lockπŸ˜† ...

Maan wouldnt realize at the time that there is a lock on that door πŸ˜†

BTW how many of u all noticed that the bath tub was really really smallπŸ˜† ... only a thin person of size zero can fit in there πŸ˜†...

dear u were thinking about the size of the tub, i was imagining something else 😈

& it's not the same bath room as earlier where geet was in red dress ...πŸ˜†tht door opening was in the opposite to that of this door opening & the bath tub also was quite big ...πŸ˜†

Maan's room has 2 to 3 attached bathrooms πŸ˜†

ok maannuu plz plz break the door for geet ... for us πŸ˜†we want u in action πŸ˜†practise session on door first then later on brij & arjun πŸ˜†

agree with u there.. pls break the door

my replies in green
wow what a colourful post 😳
Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: whitepearl

That was a blunder...putting glass panel on bathroom door...Yaar ab ye to had ho gaye....kya hum fans itne bewakoof lagte hain.....I know our Maan is a ti chi expert and can brake the glass door but that does not mean they make use of it in such a mocking manner. Sorry to say but I am not at all amused with this choice of glass paneled bathroom door.

but varsha ... do u have any other aspect  other than mentioned ... which i did not see ... bocz looks like the cv's def had a reason for that glass door ...

if this is not the reason wht is the reason πŸ˜•... still trying to figure it out ... wht made the cv's use the glass door for a bath room .... 

if breaking the glass was not a reason ...

thn the cv's def did a blunder ...  looks like thy really think we don't have brains & notice nothing ...
ixxu thumbnail
CV's should know by now that we aren't stupid.. especially when it comes to anything related to Maneet...if they think that, they are more stupid than us...

breaking the glass seems the only valid reason for having that glass door in the bathroom or else it could be so that Maan can always see Geet... what ever the reason we will know tonight...

ixxu thumbnail

@sashi ...

thnks dear ... well this is wht i thought ... though ...

coming to the funny side ...yesterday in the thread  - ixx , aash , deepti were all having a blast over the bath room door ...🀣

im still having a blast over that... imagination still running wild 🀣🀣

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ix2u

CV's should know by now that we aren't stupid.. especially when it comes to anything related to Maneet...if they think that, they are more stupid than us...

breaking the glass seems the only valid reason for having that glass door in the bathroom or else it could be so that Maan can always see Geet... what ever the reason we will know tonight...

ixx these cv's sometimes thy don't even think wht thy r showing sometimes ... 

i hope the cv's will not dissappoint us & show us Y they had tht glass door in tonight's episode
ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

That's great ....u have started the topic. BTW who gets transparent glasses fixed in a bathroom door???? πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

our MSK is one in a million, zillion... he does everything in his own style...
see he has all the facilities in his bathroom, including a heating system which is very convenient for Brij πŸ˜‰

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

but varsha ... do u have any other aspect  other than mentioned ... which i did not see ... bocz looks like the cv's def had a reason for that glass door ...

if this is not the reason wht is the reason πŸ˜•... still trying to figure it out ... wht made the cv's use the glass door for a bath room .... 

if breaking the glass was not a reason ...

thn the cv's def did a blunder ...  looks like thy really think we don't have brains & notice nothing ...

Ha Ha...I know Maan breaking the door is so obvious...If I think about an option or a different reason for putting the door that would be .......
1-  Geet will have the glimpse of Brij. She would be scared and confused as she believes Brij is in the Jail. Mann will save her but she in her confusion and fear will not say anything to Maan as he is already so tensed regarding her safety.
2 - Another reason could be if Maan would not save her then someone else would. And that depends on where this bathroom is...I guess it is attached to Maan's room. Now it may happen that Arjun comes there for some reason and seeis Geet stuggling inside or fainted inside the bathroom (may be on the floor) and He will save Geet's life. This would help arjun regain Maan ( and Annie's trust too) I guess Arjun (though he is there for the same purpose) will not harm Geet at all. His will not break her trust. 
ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di i think maan will break open the door but i dnt see any bruise in his hand in teh FB pics tats now creating  another abt...  

yeah thats true... but this is MSK, he doesnt get hurt...
remember when they went to Hoshiyarpur... and Maan held the sword and his hand was bleeding... Geet even tore her duppatta and bandaged his hand... but the next day in the office there was no sign of that cut πŸ˜†

so its not surprising if we dont see bruises on MSK... he heals very fast...