Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
di i think maan will break open the door but i dnt see any bruise in his hand in teh FB pics tats now creating  another abt...  
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

have work  but cant stay away from geet, hai i am going to be fired thats for sureπŸ˜†

well poor msk he said he doest break doors (way back when they were stuck in the office) but now he does that, well i hope he does it, 

aur hai dont ask about window in the door, yaar mks ki niya kharab hai🀣

oh kirti ... how r u feeling dear now ... hope u r feeling better ...😊 

i too feel the same ... msk talking abt doors twice ... once in conference room & another time in outhouse ... this time for sure he will break it ...πŸ˜†
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ aarthirajendran
arre aarthi apna MSK is hulk , u havent seen his doley sholey, hulk never evr gets bruised naπŸ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail
@ arti

oh no bruises on hand ... ok then ...

1st case ... may b cv's forgot abt the bruises from home to hospital ...πŸ˜†

2nd case -- may b he will break it with a rod arti πŸ˜†instead of using his hands ...πŸ˜† 

3rd case ...may b he can simple open the door 😊  & if he does that ...

maan is pouring water on our plans ...😑 we want him to break the door today ... not open the door ...πŸ˜†

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraj268

@ aarthirajendran

arre aarthi apna MSK is hulk , u havent seen his doley sholey, hulk never evr gets bruised naπŸ˜ƒ

yeah he is one magical person dear...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
@mona
hope so ... i so want him to break the door ...πŸ˜† tht is my dil hi kwaish ...πŸ˜‰ 

these cv's forget tht we all have eyes like an eagle ... & not only that more so eyes like a telescope or a microscope ... whn we all can see inute things ... tht bath tub was quiet big yaar πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@ arti

oh no bruises on hand ... ok then ...

1st case ... may b cv's forgot abt the bruises from home to hospital ...πŸ˜†

ok this their amnesia syndrome not yet over if they forget it...πŸ˜†

2nd case -- may b he will break it with a rod arti πŸ˜†instead of using his hands ...πŸ˜† 

where will he find a rod... may be kick open the door r break the glassπŸ˜‰ lol he is defo wearing a shoe rite diπŸ˜†

3rd case ...may b he can simple open the door 😊  & if he does that ...

i have a huge dbt y does a bathroom door have the facility of being locke by keys... tats the door knob they showed isn't it di... we have normal lock over here rite...again CV's msssing smething... hope todays SBS they'll show how he opens it...

maan is pouring water on our plans ...😑 we want him to break the door today ... not open the door ...πŸ˜†

di every time we expect one thing and the CV's give something wic we may not have dreamt of so i m just gng to wait and watch wat  he is going to do and how he is going to open the door

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: riza792

Yup...I noticed the position of the door too!! LOL!!

I think the glass door is so that Maan can show Geet that he too is a Punjab Da Sher and break open doors!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet asked him long back to show tht  ... i guess he thought he will show her later ... whn needed ...πŸ˜†

today i really want to see punjab da sher maan singh khurana πŸ˜‰ 
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya he 1st break the glass
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

That's great ....u have started the topic. BTW who gets transparent glasses fixed in a bathroom door???? πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

i agree misty ... no one in the world will have a glass door in a bath room ... not even in a night mare any one wants a glass door πŸ˜†

the other aspect of transparent door was discussed yesterday πŸ˜†

the reason for actually having was not discussed so thought y not open a fresh thread & find out πŸ˜†