Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wud very much like this ajnabi to be from Dhulwadi... but like rooj, me also doubtful.

But Shaan jealous is a brilliant idea... we hav not seen that aspect of Shaan. KT wud just rock in those scenes. No doubt. CVs shld explore this angle.

Re spamming NJS's twitter acc, hehe.... poor guy.... we dont want him disappearing from twitter and hating us, do we? so, one request... jo bhi kare, carefully kare:) sorry if that sounds like advice. didnt mean to...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaaz

OMG I just realized you are a michi fan,..I used to be big time lurker at kayamath forum...loved loved shabbir...

now morre important question...did you twitter saying hope ajnabi is from dhulwadi and here to make shaan a little jealous....SAY THESE EXACT WORDS OKAy??? Now I will stop tormenting you like this....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

seriously wowww yeah saaz a big michi fan but now an equally big ShaNak fan😍 and yup I tweeted him ur exact wordsπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvrasika

I wud very much like this ajnabi to be from Dhulwadi... but like rooj, me also doubtful.

But Shaan jealous is a brilliant idea... we hav not seen that aspect of Shaan. KT wud just rock in those scenes. No doubt. CVs shld explore this angle.

Re spamming NJS's twitter acc, hehe.... poor guy.... we dont want him disappearing from twitter and hating us, do we? so, one request... jo bhi kare, carefully kare:) sorry if that sounds like advice. didnt mean to...

no gaayu... u have said the right thing... infact he sounds like a cool guy... I just meant one tweet from all of us.. to make RBO and ShaNak presence felt... as other fans from starone shows keep tweeting him.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AH!!! How I love to torment ..poor BONA fled....

Bonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wapas aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nahin re Rooj...I think I just want some aspect of golden RBO back...I am holding on to the fact that the old dialogue writers will be back or something????πŸ˜›

Gaayu...yes jealous Shaan...not pushing pulling please...just vulnerable dialogues would be so cute to watch haina.....

btw, yes on heavy medication for allergies...tormentor Saaz shall be under control....😳
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Gaayu about the advice...we don't want them to disappear so be careful with the words...

honestly even i want someone from Dhulwadi but the thing is that i doubt it will be anyone from there

but again im sort of wondering how they will play that ajnabi coz right now Shanak are strong as a jodi
rooj-i thumbnail
@Saaz: i see what you mean...honestly even i miss the old Essence of RBO at least the way Shanak were in the beginning...

but the way the track is going i just doubt it...again im wondering how will they play it out...coz Shanak (again i say) is strong as a Jodi at the moment...the best part about them is that they talk it out...unlike many other jodis on screen...u know wat i mean? not even Khush or Akshay do that
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww Bona πŸ€—πŸ€—THANKS!!! for the tweet!!!

Now Rooj and Gaayu kuch seekho...hmph!!! spontaneity bhi ek cheez hai...tell you yeh aaj kal ki ladkiyaan...uff!!!πŸ˜ƒ

DHULWAADI DHULWAADI....
yehi hamara nara hai
anjana ho ya anjaani
shanak ki story hamara sahara hai....

YIPEEEEEEEE....medication!!!!😳

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never saw this ...where did you guys hear this...when ???
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ bona (bones88), saaz u r calling her that na? Bona, didnt know other Star One fans tweet him. he replies? Thats nice of him.

I suppose one tweet each from one RBO fan will be enough, LOL... but for that we need to have a tweet acc na... ab how many accounts can one have? FB, twitter, aur kya kya lene padenge hume, to reach the CVs? LOL.....

Hope Teech sees this thread. she is active on twitter.

@ rooj
Precisely bcos ShaNak are a strong jodi, a jealousy track has huge potential. ShaNak are funny... their style is nok-jhok style... so it will be a treat to watch.

@saaaz
am also hoping the Goradiyas come back. Let them return and see how RBO TRPs soar!
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

Awww Bona πŸ€—πŸ€—THANKS!!! for the tweet!!!

Now Rooj and Gaayu kuch seekho...hmph!!! spontaneity bhi ek cheez hai...tell you yeh aaj kal ki ladkiyaan...uff!!!πŸ˜ƒ

DHULWAADI DHULWAADI....
yehi hamara nara hai
anjana ho ya anjaani
shanak ki story hamara sahara hai....

YIPEEEEEEEE....medication!!!!😳

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i wish you best tho! kya baat hogi jab aisa hoga!