Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ saaaz
what medication are u on? check asap. u r on a roll today... am seriously worried๐Ÿ˜†

@wooster- some scroll appeared during ystrday's epi saying an ajnabi is gonna come... put that + nattyc's surprise and u get 'ajnabi track'.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ bona (bones88), saaz u r calling her that na? Bona, didnt know other Star One fans tweet him. he replies? Thats nice of him.

I suppose one tweet each from one RBO fan will be enough, LOL... but for that we need to have a tweet acc na... ab how many accounts can one have? FB, twitter, aur kya kya lene padenge hume, to reach the CVs? LOL.....

Hope Teech sees this thread. she is active on twitter.

@ rooj
Precisely bcos ShaNak are a strong jodi, a jealousy track has huge potential. ShaNak are funny... their style is nok-jhok style... so it will be a treat to watch.

@saaaz
am also hoping the Goradiyas come back. Let them return and see how RBO TRPs soar!

Oh im all up for it but from the looks of it they are planning on doing something like Rahul thing u know...so for that they need to create something that will happen between the two...so let's see that is why im doubtful how it will be played out. lol
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@rooj
what do u mean, a Rahul thing? didnt get that part.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ bona (bones88), saaz u r calling her that na? Bona, didnt know other Star One fans tweet him. he replies? Thats nice of him.

I suppose one tweet each from one RBO fan will be enough, LOL... but for that we need to have a tweet acc na... ab how many accounts can one have? FB, twitter, aur kya kya lene padenge hume, to reach the CVs? LOL.....

Hope Teech sees this thread. she is active on twitter.

@ rooj
Precisely bcos ShaNak are a strong jodi, a jealousy track has huge potential. ShaNak are funny... their style is nok-jhok style... so it will be a treat to watch.

@saaaz
am also hoping the Goradiyas come back. Let them return and see how RBO TRPs soar!

gaayu yeah u can call me that๐Ÿ˜‰ yeahhhh I agree the many ways to reach these cvs๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bones88 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail

@rooj
what do u mean, a Rahul thing? didnt get that part.

what i mean is like Rahul's revenge u know...the whole i want to take away everything from u...so far he has partly succeeded...
aditee thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I ABS LOVE IT SAAZ

In fact I suggested way back that there should be someone in her life and we should get to see Shaan get all jealous

People as usual tore me apart saying "Oh! NOOOO! Their marriage is too mature, they love each other too much, they have perfect understanding, Shaan will never be jealous, that angle will never work, That is too immature, they are so rational and understanding BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I was the only one in the room then WANTING this track!
I mean Cmon they are less than 25 years old, WHY WOULD THEY BE MATURE AND UNDERSTANDING

All the above descriptions sound more like we are talking about a bunch of 70 year olds

YAY! to the CVs that they thought of this track (if it ever comes true)
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I ABS LOVE IT SAAZ

In fact I suggested way back that there should be someone in her life and we should get to see Shaan get all jealous

People as usual tore me apart saying "Oh! NOOOO! Their marriage is too mature, they love each other too much, they have perfect understanding, Shaan will never be jealous, that angle will never work, That is too immature, they are so rational and understanding BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I was the only one in the room then WANTING this track!
I mean Cmon they are less than 25 years old, WHY WOULD THEY BE MATURE AND UNDERSTANDING

All the above descriptions sound more like we are talking about a bunch of 70 year olds

YAY! to the CVs that they thought of this track (if it ever comes true)

Aditi I had wanted this desperately too...imagine how nice if it happens!! But will it, is the maha question????
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OF COURSE IT WILLL

NOW ALL OF US AT THE COUNT OF THREE...

THINK AJNABI from Dhulwaadi to make Shaan jealous AND Shanak stronger.....

@Rooj...much better right now...i mean medication yaar
@Wooster....there was a ticker promo on the TV saying shanak ki zindagi mein ajnabi or something and one of the Star producers seemed to have twitted to the same effect and I am adding all the hopes of many forum members into one post....HEHAHAHAHA ravan laugh....๐Ÿ˜†

@Aditee and HKFan and Gaayu..of course its high time for some jalna mannana times in Shanak life...and if the anjaana is from dhulwaadi potential Flash backs that actually make freaking sense....๐Ÿ˜†
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! You are raising hopes and I really hope that all our positive thoughts reach the desired effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Aditee: honestly jealousy has no age yaar...it's like everyone gets jealous...
sometimes i proudly say that im not jealous but actually i get jealous too but it's how u deal with it tells u how old or young u r...

shanak are def. not old so it's natural they will behave that way but i think rather than them having too serious jealousy thing it will be like nok jhok we all want...

Saaz take better care.