Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1:
In a small not so crowded corner of Shimla there was a not so big house with a not so big parivaar living in it.

With a cute but not so big garden with beautiful roses and orchids in it. To theother side of the house there was a small crystal clear pond which if somebody saw from far away they would mistake as a swimming pool (lolz and yes I will stop saying not so big after this and yeah yeah you can go inside the house now lolz)
A beautiful lady that looked about 23-24 was standing with her hands clasped together in front of the statue of the gods. Her own small mandir. A 5 year old cutie little boy with hawa mein udte hue kalae kaale straight zulfe (chinta mat karo naturally staright hai straightner se nahi kia straightπŸ˜†) was running down the stairs with his hands clasped over his eyes.

(haww 😲girr gaya toh? Sarr ki aisi ki taisi na ho jaye iss cutie ka aur ye itna chilla kyun raha hai? Dimag kharab karke rakkha hai by god🀣)

Cutie: MAMMAAAA!!! MAAMAA!!!! MAMMA!!!! MOMMYYY!!!! MOMMYYY!!! MOM!! MOM!!! MOM!!! MAAA!!! MAAA!!! AAP KAAA HOOO (of course he speaks with cute little babyish accent)
Mom: OYYE MERI ROCKET BOMB THODA SHANTI RAKH BAB MAIN AA RAHI HU!!! *Turning to the gods* hayye babaji iska kya hoga? Iska chodo mera kya hoga? Ktina chillata hai yeh! Har subha main aapke saath thoda time spend karne ki liye baithti hu ki kahi aap mujhse katti na ho jaye aur complain na kare ki main aapko time nahi deti par par yeh chota packet bada dhamaka mujhe shanti se do minute baithne de toh na? Aur aaj toh iska exan bhi hai. HAWW!!! HAYYE BABJIY EXAM??? Aapne mujhe bhulne kaise dia babaji? Abhi toh iske liye special se nashta bhi banana parega warna toh yeh ghar se ek kadam hilega bhi nahi. Haila exams matlab'.. OH GOD!!!!  BABJIIIII *with that she starts crying like a little baby lolz* oh god yeh apna aankhe bandh karke niche aa raha hoga. Bhaag Geet bhaaag warna aaj toh tu gayi kaam se.
(and duh of course this is Geet tum logo ko kya laga? Aise radio ke tarha nonstop koi aur bakbak kar sakti hai kya Geet ke ilawa. Well I am a different case of course lolz)
Geet: oyye mera sher tu wahi rukk ja meri aankho ke taara. Please yaar ek kadam bhi aage mat aana tu.

She runs up the stairs, picks him up in the blink of an eye and starts kissing him all over his face.
Geet: tu theek toh haina mera bachcha? Hayye babaji maine aapse kaha tha na ki iski upar nazar rakhna? Akhir mein main aap hi ki kaam toh kar rahi thi na? dekhna ab toh aapko aapka khana nahi milne wala aaj. Kyunki abhi mujhe jaake iss chota shaitan ka nashta banana parega pehle. Warna phirse shuru ho jayega *mimicking Ishaan (that's the name of the boy :D)* mama aapko pata haina ki meleko aapki nasta tahiye? Maine aapko kaa na ki dab bi koi spesal (special) occ.. Occa'. Din hoga tab aapko mele liye kana banana palega.

Ishaan starts rubbing his face with his small hands.
Ishaan: chi chi mama yeh kya kal lahi ho aap? Thod do mudhe.
Geet: oyye jab vo mrs. Sharma ki beti tujhe gaal mein kiss karke Hi kehti hai har din tab toh tu bada smile karta phirta hai aur maa ne aapna pyar dikhane ke liye ek kiss kya kar dia toh apna nautanki shuru ho gaya?
Ishaan: Pal mama vo toh aapki ghal ki hone wali bahu haina? Mein jab bala ho dayunga na tab mein ussi se saadi kalunga na?
Geet: Haww!! Dimaag kharab hai kya? Uss shaitan ko bahu banaye meri jooti. Dekh beta main tere liye koi rajkumari dhundke layungi beta par tu kabhi us choti sharma se shaadi karne ki baat mat karna beta.
Ishaan: whatever mama abhi mujhe jaana hai toh aap daake mela kana bana do.
Geet: haan haan abhi jaati hu thoda toh shanti rakh. Hayye babaji kitna impatient hai pata nahi kis par gaya hai aur itna attitude.
Geet goes to the kitchen to prepare nashta for Ishaan.
Geet: kya banau? Kya banau' hmm mil gaya Main Ishaan ka favorite aloo ke parathe bana deti hu. Tiffin ke liye bhi yehin pack kar dungi aur mirchi thoda ziyada dal dungi mera Ishaan toh khaa lega par vo Mrs. Sharma ki choti churel nahi khaa payegi. Kya kahi thi uski maa ne? haan *mimicking* meri beti toh sirf continental khaana hi khati hai bas. She doesn't like spicy things u know. Ab aayega mazaa bachchu. Mere bete ko phasane ka plan toh main choupat karke hi rahungi mwahaha! Chal geet abhi jaake yeh tiffin aur nashta Ishaan ko de de. ISHAAN!!! Ishaan beta yeh lo nashta aur yeh tumhara tiffin.
Ishaan: Mama! Aapne philse milti daal dia parate mein? Main toh bat madak kal laha tha tweety ki baale mein. Main utte saadi nai kalunga pal aapne ab yeh milti daal di toh main yeh khaana minu miss ko kaise dunga? Mudhe unhe impless kalna haina phil bo muche tocholate degi :D
Geet: haww!! Oyye mera hero tu ladylike impress karna baad mein sochna pehle theek se parna likhna toh seekh lo na?
Ishaan: whatever mama abi mudhe daana hai toh bye school bus aa gayi.
Geet: ok beta bye *kisses his cheek and he starts rubbing it again lolz* yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega. Aur Ishu beta suno main aaj tumhe pick karne aa rahi hu.
Ishaan: okay mama
Geet: arre rukko tiffin toh leke jao. Hey babaji yeh bachcha kabhi nahi sudhrega.
Ishaan: okay le liya abhi jayu main?
Geet: bye beta aapna khayal rakhna.
..........................................................................................................................
Meanwhile we now see the familiar outsides of Khurana mansion.
Inside a elderly old lady with a sweet, wise face is walking up to a wheelchair which stands still in front of a wide portrait of a handsome young man and a beautiful lady in his arms.
The man gazes upon the picture with such a loving gesture but still with so much pain and loneliness and helplessness that the most cruel heart would break by just looking into his teary eyes just ones. Those eyes that reflect of such happy and jolly times once upon a time. It seems like a totally different lifetime to him now. A lifetime of being helpless, and a lifetime of silence. For he knew that he cannot speak, nor can he move at all, but yet he can see, hea can hear, he can feel everything that goes on around him. He can feel his daadi's plight, he can hear the distress in his younger brother's voice when his brother speaks, his brother who is struggling to care of the family and the huge family business, he can hear the sadness in his sister in law's voice when she sings the prayer to the god's every morning, the sadness of seeing her whole family in so much distress, Despite of seeing, hearing, and feeling every single thing he cannot do anything. He knew that in his mind that he needs to get up get out of this curse wheelchair but all he could was just sit there and gaze upon those pictures or maybe he was going through his memories but who knows. He hates himself. He feels that he deserves this. He feels responsible for everything that happened. Even the doctors have given up on him they are just continuing the treatments because of his ziddi family.
(guys do remember that all Maan dialogues will be him speaking in his mind and not out loud)
 Daadi: Maan beta aur kitni baar aap iss tasver ko dekhke uski yaadon mein kho jayenge?
Maan: ab bas yeh yaadein hi toh hai. Warna main toh uski yaadon ko yaad karne ki bhi layak nahi hu.
Daadi: Beta mujhe pata hai ki aap aaj tak uss kaadse ki liye aapne aap ko kasurwar maante hain par beta hum aapko kitne baar samjha chuke hai uske saath jo hua vo aapki galati nahi thi. Accident mein toh aapka bhhi kaisa haal hua haina beta? Toh phir aap aapne aap ko doshi kyun maante hai?
Maan: kyunki meri hi galati hai daadi. But aap kabhi samajh nahi pa yenge. Yeh sab jo aap logo ke saath ho raha hai uska zimmidar bhi main hi hu. She was just listening to what I told her. Never refusing even once. But meri zidd ki wajah se maine usse kho dia. I deserve this.
Suddenly another voice interrupts daadi's one way conversation with her grandson.
Naintara: DAADI!!! DEEEVV!!! Humne khaana laga dia hai sab khaane ki liye aa jayiye.
Everyone goes to the the table to eat.
Naintara: Veerji aaj humne aapki favorite pasta banayi hain. Aapko aur Dev ko bohot hi pasand haina? Aur daadi aap ke liye garma garam Parathe aur uski saath butter chicken. Aapka favorite haina?
Daadi: haan Naintara. Aap kitni achchi hai. Humari aur parivaar ki aapko kitna chinta hai.
Naintara: Daadi yeh toh meri bhi parivaar haina? Toh kyun na sochu main aap logo ki baare mein? Abhi chaliye aap veerji ko khana khila di jiye.

After everybody finishes eating Dev and naintara go to their room and Nakul (oh yes of course nakul is here also usse kaise nikalu? Lolz) wheels Maan to his room and Daadi follows.
Dev: Thanks naintara. Bro ki aur daadi ki itna khayal rakhne ki liye. Agar tumhari jagah koi aur ladki hoti toh phir pata nahi kya karti. Shayad mujhe chodke chali jaati ab tak.
Naintara: Haww par jitna aapne mujhe Geet ke baare mein bataya hai usse toh mujeh laga tha ki vo bohot hi achchi aur Angel types hain. Kya vo bhi chodke chali jaati?
Dev: Naintara! Tum aur tumahre mazak.
Naintara: but dev maine ura kya keh dia (with a pretend innocence on her face) Ab aap hi batayiye Main thodi na Geet pe crush karti thi tera saal ki umar mein?
Dev: Tumna mujhe kabhi yeh baat bhulne nahi dogi kya? Main toh bas ek teenager tha na? aur waise bhi thank god ki maine Geet se uss waqt kuch nahi kaha or else I wud have made a fool out of myself. Aur waise bhi abhi toh mujhe meri Cinderella mil chuka hai and I am very happy.
Naintara: Aap na ek kaam kijiyega agar abhi jab kabhi Geet aap ko mile aap na ek kaam karna vo gaana haina vo gaana shuru kar dijiyega'
Kaise bataye kyun Tujhko Chahe
Yaara Baata na paye'.
With that naintara cracks up imagining a 13 year old Geet and Dev and dev singing the song and geet slapping him in the face.
Dev: Tum aur tumhari imagination ka main Kya karu naintara?
Naintara: Kuch mat kijiye bas pyar kijiye.
Dev: vo toh main waise bhi karta hu tumse. Itni achchi jo ho tum. Aur sab kuch kitna lightly leti ho na tum? Kabhi kisi baat ko dil se nahi leti.
Naintara: Bas Bas ab aur kitna jhoot bolenge? Chodiye aap aur hume batayiye aapka office kaisa tha aaj?
Dev: *he turns serious all of a sudden* Humare kuch employees kaam chodke jaa chuke hain ab hume ek naya architect hire karna parega. Company ka financial haat bohot hi kharab hain mujhe samajh mein nahi aa raha hain ki main kya karu.
Naintara: Dev Aap chinta mat kijiye sab kuch theek ho jayega. Tension mat lijiye itna. Aap rest kijiye Main jaake raat ki khaane ka preparation karti hu.

Precap:
More Geet and Ishaan. Ooh and Maybe a wedding? what do u guys think? Like the idea? if u do then tell me Which TV couple u wud like to see i have two options that I am thinking about so u guys just vote between the two. so options are Arjun-Arohi from Kitni mohabbat Hai or Nupur-Mayank from MJHT. What say guys? let's have some fun.

will send pm's after a while
Edited by loveangle_4ever - 13 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update
i am loving geet and her son bond πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
continue soon
Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Edit*

Sorry for the late reply! Have been a little busy, what with winter smstr kick-starting tomorrow =\
Ahh well.

Back to your story LOL
Well, I'm liking what I see here..😳

Although, I do have some questions. So, Geet is 19-20 you said? And Ishan is 5?
How does all of that work?
Geet had Ishaan when she was 14-15?!😲

I also like the fact that you colour-coded diff. characters..but it can be a bit hard on the eye.

You have Maan paralyzed in this, which is really sad. =[
Geet is cute as usual.
Dev-Naintara sure are diff. from the serial. But that is a breath of fresh air for me..
πŸ˜ƒ

Ishaan is one cheeky kid. LMAO.
One suggestion though - you sometimes add your own comment to the story in brackets. That kind of takes away from the story for the reader. It's sort of distracting.

But, like I said, I'm loving the plot here! =D

P.S. I like both Arjun-Arohi & Mayank-Nupur. Either works for moi. =D
Edited by natashu - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like the concept but little confused did Geet have relationship with Dev or Maan awesome update soon can yu add me pm pls
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the convo bw geet and ishaan.......but seriously i am confused now....wats the connection bw geet and dev.....whose photo was maan looking @ omg so many questions and the thrill is really building up
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Awesome Update
Loved it
Awhh Geet and Ishan's scene were sooo cute
love the bond
Hehe Geet is quite funny..lol
Awhh wow Ishan already chose his future bride..lol
Loved the update
Maan😭
Continue soon
Thanks!
Hmm It doesnt matter abt the couple as i like both of them equally hehe
-Priyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambbiha

great update

i am loving geet and her son bond πŸ˜‰
continue soon

thnx will continue as soon as i write the next part lolz btw u didn't say which couple u wanna see?

Originally posted by: simi80

like the concept but little confused did Geet have relationship with Dev or Maan awesome update soon can yu add me pm pls

no no no! no relationship between Dev and Geet They were very good friends now ehn and how u will just have to wait and watch but yeah when they were teenagers he had a crush on geet which NT was teasing him about. here NT is very sweet and free with her hubby and they both love each other a lot. and sent u a frnd request. :) and u didn't say either which couple u wanna see.

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the convo bw geet and ishaan.......but seriously i am confused now....wats the connection bw geet and dev.....whose photo was maan looking @ omg so many questions and the thrill is really building up

geet adn Dev are just gud friends. i was just confusing u guys a lto lolz. and whose pic man was looking at hmm.. idk can't tell u that now lolz. and again u didn't answer which couple u wanna see
-Priyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

WOW
Awesome Update
Loved it
Awhh Geet and Ishan's scene were sooo cute
love the bond
Hehe Geet is quite funny..lol
Awhh wow Ishan already chose his future bride..lol
Loved the update
Maan😭
Continue soon
Thanks!
Hmm It doesnt matter abt the couple as i like both of them equally hehe

thnx and lolz geet is toh geet. vo aur uska babji ka connection bhi notice nahi kia kya? kitna jhagarte haina dono? lolz bechare babaji aaj khaaana nahi mila. and lolz ishaan is funny. and yeah the maan part was sad. and thnx ur the first person to answer the question about the couples lolz looks liek nobody bothered to read my little note in the end πŸ˜†
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangle_4ever

thnx will continue as soon as i write the next part lolz btw u didn't say which couple u wanna see?

arjun and arohi i love this couple😳😳😳😳😳 Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago

-Priyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambbiha

arjun and arohi i love this couple😳

me too lolz