My Angel in Disguise [Maaneet] - The End/Page 13

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My Angel In Disguise - SS

Hey guys! It's Sameeha and I am here with an SS based on Maaneet. The concept is a little bit different and I give credit to WhiteFantasy for giving me this idea! Please read my other FF called 'The Restauraunt' which is also based on Maaneet. I hope you guys like it! Just to make things clear, this SS is in Hoshiarpur and Geet isn't pregnant.

Character Sketch

Name: Geet Handa

Geet Handa is a girl who has lived in Hoshiarpur all her life. Her parents' were rich and she lives in a mansion. She is bubbly, caring, and friendly. Unfortunately, her family died in a fire and Geet was left by herself. Her mother and father's wealth, house, and cars got transfered to Geet's name by law.
Due to law, children under 16 cannot live on their own so Geet now lives with her foster family. Because the foster family lived far away, they were forced to move in Geet's mansion instead. Geet's foster mother knew Geet had wealth and money, so she didn't mind. Her foster mother treats her very badly.
Find out what happens to Geet in this SS.

Name: Maan Singh Khurana

Maan Singh Khurana is Geet's foster brother. He is hot,  and good looking. Which is why every girl loves him. He didn't want a sister. He hated girls. No matter if they were his blood relation, or not. He just despised them. He is arrogant, and always speaks with attitude.

Name: Dev Singh Khurana

Dev Singh Khurana is Maan's younger brother, Geet's youngest foster brother, and Ayesha's son.

Name: Ayesha Singh Khurana

Ayesha Saxena is a woman who only cares about money, and wealth. She treats Geet very badly. She despises her alot.

Chapter 1

Ayesha: "You, go and make me lentil soup. It should taste PERFECT" she said pointing to a trembling Geet.

Geet: "Y-yes mother" she said and exited the living room half running, wanting to get out of the room as soon as possible.

Maan was sitting on the sofa in the living room beside her mother, typing an essay for his university assignment.

Maan: "She has a name, mother" he said after she had exited the living room

Ayesha: "Whatever. Go and check on Geet. Make sure she is doing what she has been told to do. You never know, kids these days" she said and sighed while reading a newspaper

Maan shut the laptop and put it aside, got up and exited the living room.

Geet, who had been pampered so much, her old parents didn't even allow her to stand up to get a glass of water, was cooking soup for her mother. Weren't mothers supposed to cook for their children?

Geet stood there motionless, peeling the carrots. Everything she did reminded her of her old mother. Lentil soup was her old mother's favourite soup. A tear trickled down her cheek, while Maan stood there leaning against the wall observing everything.

Geet was now dicing the carrots. Her thoughts were broken when she felt a sharp pain on her finger. Apparently, she cut her finger while cutting the carrots.

Geet: "Ouch!" she exclaimed jumping in pain.

Maan immediately ran over to Geet and held her finger, blowing on it to take the pain away.

The cut on her finger wasn't the only place where Geet felt pain. She felt pain everywhere. On her arms, her face, even on her legs. There were bruises everywhere from the smacking and hitting of her new mother. When Ayesha didn't get what she wanted on time, or when she wasn't satisfied with the work Geet had done, she had received slaps, and smacks. Her new mother also hit her with sticks on the leg. On the arms, on the hands as well.

Obviously Geet didn't like it. She could tell someone, but Ayesha threatened her.

Ayesha: "If you tell anyone I hit you then consider yourself dead"

That's what she said.

While Maan bandaged her finger, he saw the marks of the stick Ayesha had put on her hands. Her hands were bright red.

Maan: "I'll do this. Keep an eye on mother" he snapped, taking over the chopping and dicing.

Geet stood there and smiled. The only person she quite liked was Maan. Sure he was grumpy and arrogant, but he was still nice.

After a while, Geet heard footsteps.

Geet: "She's coming" she whispered loud enough for Maan to hear.

Maan quickly went back and stood where he was, leaning against the wall and Geet tiptoed back to the cooker, and took over.

Ayesha entered the kitchen and frowned, with her hands on her hips.

Ayesha: "How long?" she said grumpily

Geet: "N-Nearly ready mother" she said pouring the hot soup in the bowl, and smiled

Geet handed over the bowl and spoon to Ayesha. Ayesha looked down at the soup she made, then looked back at Geet. She looked back at the soup and tasted.

Ayesha's mouth wrinkled as she swallowed the soup. The bowl escaped from her hands, making a clanging sound as it hit the floor. Maan and Geet stepped back in shock.

Ayesha: "Disgusting!" she said coughing

Tears welled up in Geet's eyes. Ayesha stomped off, while Geet stood there in shock.

Maan frowned. He grabbed a spoon and tasted the leftover soup.

It was delicious.

He looked at Geet who was looking at Maan with teary eyes.

Geet: "Is it that bad?" she said in a tiny voice.

Precap: "Your not allowed to have food for 3 days" said Ayesha

How was it? Leave long comments please and hit the like button if you enjoyed it! Let me know if you want to be added to the PM list!

Chapter 1 & PM List & Character Sketch - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 6
AUTHORS NOTE - Page 9
Chapter 3 - Page 9
The End - Page 13

- Kweetrockstar
- Divareena
- Chubzy
- MaanGeetCrazy
- XXAquafireXX
- Tishuu
- Zeynab111
- Radhika Shah
- -Shamima-
- GEETOdhaniLover
- Londongirl95
- Luvdhrishti
- Mariam14
- Kinju100
- Shah10
- Dhara_S
- Alu5123
- XXXYYYZZZ
- Sanaya-luv-arti
- Maankigeet4ever
- Shivangi783
- Vidu87
- Wajiha-1
- Trishap
- Ansah
- Sona-rai
- S-o-m-m-i-e
- SaJan-SaJan
- Guru-LoVeR
- Namita25
- Cue1
- Punjabi.Princes
- Aditiwalia56
- Khwaishfan
- Annie03
- Maansi007
- Palak13
- Pushpi

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
great
i like it
plz do update soon n add me to the pm list

love
pooja
divareena thumbnail

I hate ayesha, how could she be ro rude to geet and treat her so badly. Geet must miss her parents so much. 😭😭😭😭

Am happy that maan is helping her and hope he always supports her even though he does not like girls. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lovely update πŸ‘
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Awesome part
Loved it
Ughhh Hate ayesha..She's sooo rude..
Awhh maan is soo sweet..
love it
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this story is going to be soooo good!!! please continue soon dear...
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, new idea and nice concept. Interested in reading more😊
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woweeee Sameeha - I loved it!!!!

Please dooo continue

It was a shock to knw he was her foster brother - i duno how to take that but I'm sure u'll handle it well!!!!!!

cant wait for more

I dont like this Ayesha - i dnt even like her Pratigya....so you defo have the right villan there
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!!!!!! i love this new ff!!!!!! its so unique and breath taking!!!!

i can't wait to see how maaneet eventually fall in love...omg plz continue....will be waiting.
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe loving the storyline and poor geet despite being rich she's being treated like dirt and awe atleast maans nice to her anyways great start and can't wait to read more 😊
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing ... Can't wait to read the next part :)
Please update soon :)