Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

shrewd intelligent aggressive maan is back with a bang.i always wanted  that annie should slow down...thank god maan's words finally did it.

Sorry Samata...coz of the new rules am nt able to press LIKE for ur posts.
But u said it all.....his persona is very reflected today with those lines n warnings to Annie.
Otherwise she was really moving in a supersonic speed !๐Ÿ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmishtha01

The least I hope after today's episode is that Annie stops throwing herself at Arjun. It has been disgusting. Now that Arjun's positivity track has already started, he can genuinely fall for her and should have to do some hard work finally to get her.  That will be more bearable than the current romance ๐Ÿคข

Exactly my take ! The way she's throwing so much on that stranger is really annoying.
I mean how come the char of MSK's sis is shown so irresponsible ???At least they shown a bit stubborn first n then things took an ugly turn n she started pampering Arjun for each of his undue demands.Yeah it would be better to watch Arjun making himself as a deserving one for annie n after the approval of Maan only!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u totally...........

the character of MSk is shown as intelligent,smart and most importantly.INTUITIVE........
he can sense somrthing amiss n cant let that happen.
but being the loving brother knoin his sis idolises him.....
he warned her....

his eyes were enough to do that yaar.......
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MANEET_BABY

PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
ALLELLEELE.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !๐Ÿ˜†He straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !๐Ÿ˜†

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !๐Ÿ˜†

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !

Hope ur assumption is right and she does stop but then u know how lovers are all over the world the more u stop them the more desperate they become and they also become fools, hope Annie shows straits of being MSK's sister and soesn't rush off into something disastrous.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yes yaar....i am really happy that they are building up a storyline again๐Ÿ˜†

finally, after sooo long i can fully say that i enjoyed what i saw....thanks for this post๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow.....Ani acts confident that MSK always listens to her....but now we know....that she is too scared of him!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved how he handled the situation with Ani and arjun, i feel he knows that his sisters got a thing for him...our MSK is intelligent๐Ÿ˜ณ so i think he knows that Ani might like arjun....very good episode today
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Ritu
OMGGG i know...he was in full on MSK mode today!!๐Ÿ˜†
the way he glared at arjun was just๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
hopefully Annie gains some sense now....but honestly, i am loving this maan-arjun-brij fight....ya i know i am a weirdo๐Ÿ˜†....but if you think about it, maan is not the only strong here...in this case, the other two are strong contenders as well, though ofcourse no one beats THE msk๐Ÿ˜‰....but its gonna be an exciting fight and i like how the cvs are building this up!
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yes yaar....i am really happy that they are building up a storyline again๐Ÿ˜†

finally, after sooo long i can fully say that i enjoyed what i saw....thanks for this post๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow.....Ani acts confident that MSK always listens to her....but now we know....that she is too scared of him!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved how he handled the situation with Ani and arjun, i feel he knows that his sisters got a thing for him...our MSK is intelligent๐Ÿ˜ณ so i think he knows that Ani might like arjun....very good episode today

i agree completely....now the old spirit of geet is back...with brij in the show, a different story line, definitely a good sign and after a long time was able to watch thro out without the anne arjun nuisance, thanks to brij veer ji...seeing brij is like seeing the old geet serial back...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some new IF rule i guess me unable to press LIKE to the post....

anyways lovely post Ritu....
yes Maan has followed closely & warned Dadi & Geet too of it & now seeing no change in the situation has wisely talked to Annie clearly
I just hope as geet ended up giving the wedding contract to Arjun.....Annie too does not end up making worser mistake thinking on same lines of human goodness the lecture that Geet shared with her

hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm loving MSK in his serious avatar...๐Ÿ˜

Thank God he told Annie that so we do not have to suffer watching Annie-Arjun scenes... Haha! ๐Ÿ˜†