Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !😆He straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !😆

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !😆

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !

This is what's Maan character was initially shown as, intelligent, smart, shrewd; nothing could slide past his eagle eye, glad they have brought our Maan back. Now we can see some real action from Maan.

Loved the way he put his foot down for Annie.

So now it's proved Maan can only melt for Geet and no one else😉Annie remember this you can't pull a fast one over Maan, teri nautanki ab aur nahi chalengi
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just completely loved MSK in todays episode his old avataar came back!!! I am soooo happy :D
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks Nandita for liking.I know new IF rules...😆
U r right in prev epis he told dadi too that Ani is too much interacting with Arjun.I loved that little stmt.It reflected how well he judges a person n how much concerned he his for his loved ones.
Seriously I cant take it any more if Ani will deliver the same lines to him as geet said.😡She better grow up n use her brain a little now.😳

I agree with both of you Nandita & Ritu; I'm glad Geet clearly told NE about Arjun being NT's bro.

But on the other hand I'm sure that it will ultimately be Geet good gesture of trust that which change Arjun, he already seems to be unsure and Geet ki achaai use sahi raste par le aayegi...at least that's POV😊
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god Maan is theere to save us from watching torturous love blooming between Anne-rjun
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
antidote sirf annie ko nhi balki arjun ko bhi mil gya......... he has cum to know dat maan is always keeping an eye on him...... loved it how he walked away when maan was staring him before giving antidote to annie🤣 waise main to iss annie ko kam-akal samjhti thi bt after knwing dat arjun is NTs bro herr rxn was lyk😲 i liked dat!!!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

antidote sirf annie ko nhi balki arjun ko bhi mil gya......... he has cum to know dat maan is always keeping an eye on him...... loved it how he walked away when maan was staring him before giving antidote to annie🤣 waise main to iss annie ko kam-akal samjhti thi bt after knwing dat arjun is NTs bro herr rxn was lyk😲 i liked dat!!!

Yeah yeah I know.Infact yday she was somehow better!She was shocked to know the truth.And in today's epi what she told to Arjun was the reflection of her changed opinion perhaps.
Seems now Arjun will try to win her trust back.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago