Maan's Antidote to Annie!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !LOLHe straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !LOL

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !LOL

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..Thumbs Up
BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..AngryAngry AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!LOLLOLTongue
ALLELLEELE.....LOLLOL
Edited by MANEET_BABY - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rituparnaa


Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !LOLHe straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !LOL

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !LOL

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !
lool me like maan's rudravataar.LOLLOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Ofcourse after so many days he changed his Avtaar uno !LOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY


PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..Thumbs Up
BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..AngryAngry AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!LOLLOLTongue
ALLELLEELE.....LOLLOL
 
Haan mela bachha aaj apke Papa ne aapki pyali si buaji ki Pankh Katar diye...LOL
Waise aap ki mummy ne bhi kuchh medicine diya hai aaj buaji ko !LOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.Edited by bobby13rocks - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks


Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.
Oh yeah thats so true n remember he said to dadi also that annie is mingling with arjun a bit more which is nt reqd that much.But poor old lady took it in a casual way n supported that Arjun.....Embarrassed
MSK is a man of great acumen....he can read ppl's mind !Smile
Posted: 10 years ago

shrewd intelligent aggressive maan is back with a bang.i always wanted  that annie should slow down...thank god maan's words finally did it.

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Geet teaching ..I LOVE OTHER CRY OUT MAAN new part on BLOG LINK

pencil Mahimaan   stackexchange 157   eye 15711

Mahimaan 157 15711 22 days ago khwaishfan
Maan Geet (Maaneet) SS: A few broken hearts ago

pencil firdausLives   stackexchange 37   eye 1389

firdausLives 37 1389 22 hours ago Flame_of_Forest
Best Maan Geet FF / SS - completed

pencil nakshatranainar   stackexchange 8   eye 1300

nakshatranainar 8 1300 2 months ago khwaishfan
Maan Singh Khurana

pencil 123pritha   stackexchange 0   eye 206

123pritha 0 206 5 months ago 123pritha

Topic Info

22 Participants 35 Replies 3023Views

Topic started by Rituparnaa

Last replied by Rituparnaa

loader
loader
up-open TOP