Maan's Antidote to Annie!

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !πŸ˜†He straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !πŸ˜†

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !πŸ˜†

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..πŸ‘πŸΌ
BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..😑😑 AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
ALLELLEELE.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by MANEET_BABY - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !πŸ˜†He straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !πŸ˜†

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !πŸ˜†

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !

lool me like maan's rudravataar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Ofcourse after so many days he changed his Avtaar uno !πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: MANEET_BABY

PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..πŸ‘πŸΌ

BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..😑😑 AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
ALLELLEELE.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan mela bachha aaj apke Papa ne aapki pyali si buaji ki Pankh Katar diye...πŸ˜†
Waise aap ki mummy ne bhi kuchh medicine diya hai aaj buaji ko !πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.

Oh yeah thats so true n remember he said to dadi also that annie is mingling with arjun a bit more which is nt reqd that much.But poor old lady took it in a casual way n supported that Arjun.....😳
MSK is a man of great acumen....he can read ppl's mind !😊
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

shrewd intelligent aggressive maan is back with a bang.i always wanted  that annie should slow down...thank god maan's words finally did it.

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya she needed it as kuch jayada hee arjun -arjun ho raha tha that tooo in superfast speed
The least I hope after today's episode is that Annie stops throwing herself at Arjun. It has been disgusting. Now that Arjun's positivity track has already started, he can genuinely fall for her and should have to do some hard work finally to get her.  That will be more bearable than the current romance πŸ€’