Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Antidote to Annie! - Page 3

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

yes ritu ... agree ... & sorry for the delay yaar ...

not only that she was actually telling geet that she will stop meeting him .... if she does that ... then she is saving us from a big torture ....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I also agree Ritu...Maan is straight forward. He clearly instructed Annie...and I guess Annie also knows that if her brother is stopping her for doing something then there is a deeper sense in it. She doe not contradict her bother....that's why she asked Geet about Arjun and I am sure that after knowing his truth she is not trust Arjun now as she used to do....She is Maan's  sis and she can't be such stupid to trust a person like Arjun. She trusts her brother far more than anyone else.  Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hope ur assumption is right and she does stop but then u know how lovers are all over the world the more u stop them the more desperate they become and they also become fools, hope Annie shows straits of being MSK's sister and soesn't rush off into something disastrous.

Yeah I so want to see Annie behave like a daughter of Khurana's(Though we r still nt sureπŸ˜†) and especially sis of MSK.....and does nt throw her into Arjun so deperately.That is so annoying.Hope MSK's words knocked some sense into her and morever Geet also disclosed the truth that Arjun is NT's bro.So at least we can expect a minimum level of IQ frm her this time.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes yaar....i am really happy that they are building up a storyline againπŸ˜†

finally, after sooo long i can fully say that i enjoyed what i saw....thanks for this postπŸ˜‰

Wow.....Ani acts confident that MSK always listens to her....but now we know....that she is too scared of him!!!!πŸ˜‰

I loved how he handled the situation with Ani and arjun, i feel he knows that his sisters got a thing for him...our MSK is intelligent😳 so i think he knows that Ani might like arjun....very good episode today

Thanks dear ....me too a bit relaxed that they r getting back to the originality somehow.
Ani thought that she'll conquer her bro MSK regarding Arjun but thank God today Maan saved US from watching their romantic disaster.Seriously it was very awful to see her buttering Arjun !πŸ˜†
MSK is still there as a rock in between Ani n Arjun........Maan can read mind na....toh usko pata chal gaya hoga ke Arjun ki dal main kuchh kala hai....aur uski khud ki behen bhi akal ki dhili hai...πŸ˜†Isiliye use hi in dono ko akal udhar dena padega....πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy Ritu

OMGGG i know...he was in full on MSK mode today!!πŸ˜†
the way he glared at arjun was just😳😍
hopefully Annie gains some sense now....but honestly, i am loving this maan-arjun-brij fight....ya i know i am a weirdoπŸ˜†....but if you think about it, maan is not the only strong here...in this case, the other two are strong contenders as well, though ofcourse no one beats THE mskπŸ˜‰....but its gonna be an exciting fight and i like how the cvs are building this up!

I too loved his original MSK mood dear....
And am eager to see how things unfold in front of Maan n how he is gonna handle them.
Excited to see a lot of MaanChi this time.πŸ˜‰
I know Brij n Arjun are also strong contenders but Maan is stronger...let him come to his original aggressive best........it'll be a treat for eyes then....πŸ˜‰
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

some new IF rule i guess me unable to press LIKE to the post....

anyways lovely post Ritu....
yes Maan has followed closely & warned Dadi & Geet too of it & now seeing no change in the situation has wisely talked to Annie clearly
I just hope as geet ended up giving the wedding contract to Arjun.....Annie too does not end up making worser mistake thinking on same lines of human goodness the lecture that Geet shared with her

Thanks Nandita for liking.I know new IF rules...πŸ˜†
U r right in prev epis he told dadi too that Ani is too much interacting with Arjun.I loved that little stmt.It reflected how well he judges a person n how much concerned he his for his loved ones.
Seriously I cant take it any more if Ani will deliver the same lines to him as geet said.😑She better grow up n use her brain a little now.😳
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hadah

I'm loving MSK in his serious avatar...😍

Thank God he told Annie that so we do not have to suffer watching Annie-Arjun scenes... Haha! πŸ˜†

Who wont love yaar.......its his bestest Avtaar.....πŸ˜†
And seriously I mean really Maan saved us from wtaching those romantic disasters.πŸ˜†
Sorry guys Piyush n Nlikunj....I truly feel that you two guys story moved so fast that we could nt co-rrelate with it.😳
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

yes ritu ... agree ... & sorry for the delay yaar ...

not only that she was actually telling geet that she will stop meeting him .... if she does that ... then she is saving us from a big torture ....πŸ˜†

Hima I know dear...no need to say sorry.
And yeah if she really does what she said to geet then we'll be spared.πŸ˜†
I think Maan's avtaar would have knocked some sense into her brain.πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

I also agree Ritu...Maan is straight forward. He clearly instructed Annie...and I guess Annie also knows that if her brother is stopping her for doing something then there is a deeper sense in it. She doe not contradict her bother....that's why she asked Geet about Arjun and I am sure that after knowing his truth she is not trust Arjun now as she used to do....She is Maan's  sis and she can't be such stupid to trust a person like Arjun. She trusts her brother far more than anyone else. 

I hope so Varsha and I wish this to happen also.So that she can someway proves that she's maan's sister.And after knowing Arjun's relation with NT she should use her little brain to find out whether arjun deserves her trust or not!😳And yes I guess afer coming to know Maan's so much reluctancy for Arjun she will give a second thought to her opinion abt Arjun as she strongly bliv in her bro's acumen.
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AS MSK IS FULLFILING HIS DUTY TOWARDS GEET,AT THE SAME TIME HE DOES'NT FORGET THAT HE IS A BIG B AND HEAD OF THE FAMILY,I LUV IT THAT HE REMAINS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT GOING AROUND HIM THATWHY HE IS CALLED ''THE MAAN SINGH KHURRANA''.