Users

Frequent Posters

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shreyshrey

heyy di....

that was a great part!
hope shilpa and armaan get married soon!

love
shreya<3

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

Note :

Hey Guys.... I am very sorry for the delay in updates.... Yaa am turning lazy..😆.. But am turning lazy cauxe i am having back problem... Soo it makes me hard to write and update parts....  But i will try my best to give quick updates..... As i get well i will do normal updates thats a promise...

I will Update the next part tomorrow Afternoon... Really very sorry for the delay...

Love AISH..

sajniksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...its ok dear...take proper care of urself....
Sriha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey its alrite........
do take care.......theres no rush......
get well soon.....
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
get well soon first...u can update the ff netym...but u need to b well first..
shreyshrey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope you get better.....

love
shreya
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
not a problem with the updates, take care of yourself, look forward to tomorrow's update!
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
NOTE :

Heyy Guys... 😉 Ok i know am Delaying updates.... I will try to be more quick from here now......

I wanted to tell u guys am coming with a New FF soon.... 😳 Probably in next week i will start... Again a Arsh FF.... Am gonna continue this FF with this new one also.... Am not stopping this as most of u want me to continue this....  I hope Like this FF u guys will love the new FF....

LOVE AISH 😳
Edited by aish_lovv - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

Part 36 :

Next morning :

Rahul : what the hell Armaan... Why did you call me up so early morning...
Armaan : ( irritatedly ) What Rahul.... Cant you rest on Sunday's ....
Rahul : ( supress his laugh ) Armaan ... This is Sunday....
Armaan : Ohh... Oh ya sorry i forgot... But Rahul.... I really need your help...
Rahul : ( picks up his coffee ) Ok then tell me....
Armaan : Rahul... I want to get married with Shilpa... Tomorrow...
Rahul : ( spits out the coffee) What.... Are you out of your mind....Tomorrow.... I know you are desperate but this much....
Armaan : Ok not tomorrow... But i want to get married in this week... I want it as soon as possible...
Rahul : How come all of a sudden you want to make it fast.... Tell me what blunder have you done now...
Armaan looks at Rahul hesitantly.... But spills out the truth infront of him... As Armaan completes Rahul looks at him and starts to laugh...
Armaan : Rahul.... Its not funny ok...
Rahul : ( laughs hard ) Ofcourse it is funny.... I can even imagine Shilpa's face..... poor girl....
Armaan : ( sadly ) She is not even talking to me... I cant see her avoid me...
Rahul : Ok i stop now.... So do something....
Armaan : I didint invite you here to have coffee...... You have got to help me... Plss Rahul.....
Rahul : Hmmm... I have an idea.... Why dont you talk to Billy uncle....
Armaan : Are you out of your mind.... Seriously dad..... He want even leave a chance to tease me.... And what reason am i gonna give to him....
Rahul : Whatever Armaan.... But we will have to talk to him... Then only it will be possible to get married soon... Ok lets go....
As Rahul make his way to go out he notice Armaan still standing in the same position....
Rahul : What happened.... Lets go to him....
Armaan : ( nervously ) umm cant we postpone the plan for sometime.... Am not daring to go infront of him right now...
Rahul : ( grabs his hand ) Its now or never.... Soo lets go....

Breakfast table :

Billy : Ananya... Did you tell Armaan to come....
Ananya : Wait... I will call him now....
Rahul : Hey uncle and aunty..... Goodmorning....
Ananya :Ohh you both came downstairs..... Good...
Armaan : Uhh goodmorning... Mom and dad
Ananya : Armaan.... What's wrong.... You look really tensed....
Armaan : No... Nothing like that.... Dad i wanted to speak to u...
Billy : Good you came Armaan.... First listen to me... I have got to do a very important talk.....
Armaan : Sure dad....
Billy : Armaan i was thinking to prepone the wedding to this week.... Are you Ok with it.....
Armaan totally stunned gives a look at Rahul who had the same look on his face.....
Armaan : Ohh really.... Uhh but why dad ... ?
Billy : ( teasingly )  What.... I thought you would scream in joy by hearing this....
Armaan : (embrassed ) Dad... I just wanted to know the reason....
Billy : Actually next week We are having a big conference..... Am sure you know about it..... As it is not possible for you to go i thought i will go,.... And i will have to stay for several weeks.... So am wishing to fix the marriage as soon as possible... Are you ok with it....
Armaan : Ofcourse dad..... As you say....
Billy : Ok then..... So its final that Marriage will be on this week itself.... Ananya start the preparations as soon as possible....

Armaan's room :

Armaan : ( excitedly ) Yes yes yes....!! Atlast.... I was so scared to do talk with him... But i never thought he will do the talk himself.....
Rahul : ( laughs ) I was also stunned when i heared him say the same thing.... SO at last the problem solved huh....
Armaan : Yes Rahul... Now all problems are solved....
Rahul : Not soo soon bro.... You are forgetting about Shilpa.... She is still angry wit you....
Armaan : ( face falls ) Ohhh man... I forgot about it... I need to make up to her... Now... Ok bye...
Rahul : Oyye where are you going....
Armaan : ( winks ) To make her mood better with the news...

Shilpa's house :

Shilpa : ( feed's Ariya ) Baby eat fast.... why are you so slow...
Ariya : i dont want to eat... I want to watch barbie movie...
Shilpa : Aru plss... I promise i will get it for you tomorrow..... Now plss eat....
Ariya : No... I want it now plsss
Shilpa : How will u watch it now... Remember i bought u a new coloring book.... You can color them now....
Ariya : ( excitedly ) wow.... I will color it now.... It has barbie photo also....
Shilpa : ( smiles ) Yes but eat first... And then you can do coloring.....

Armaan enters the house and look around and see Ariya coloring pics.... With a smile he walks up to her....
Armaan : ( hugs her ) Hey my sweetheart..... What are you coloring...
Ariya : ( shyly ) Armaan baiyya..... Didi brought new coloring book... look here is Barbie pic.... plss color with me...
Armaan : I promise we will do it together Some other day.... Where is your didi....
Ariya : In room....
Armaan : Ok then.... You enjoy coloring..... I will go and meet her... love you.....

Shilpa's room :

Shilpa walks out of the bathroom draped in a towel.... Slowly she keeps drying her hair... But her thoughts kept going back to last night's events.... They were soo close.... She got goosebumps when she remembered every  moment.... Armaan enters the room coolly but gets rooted in the spot when he saw her .... She was looking totally irresistible.... Unknowingly his thoughts went back to last night's events..... He felt the demons in him awake..... But soon he controls his thought.... Shilpa turns to see Armaan staring at her...... Nervously she starts to move back....
Shilpa : Armaan ..... what..... What are you doing here....?
Armaan  : Shona.....  I didint knew you were..... I just came to meet u...
Shilpa : ( avoids him ) Armaan... I have to change....
Armaan : ( coolly ) So change na... Am not stopping you....
Shilpa : ( turns red ) Armaan.... How can i change when you are here....
Armaan : I wont mind if you change here....
Shilpa stares at him unbelievably....
Armaan : Ok it was a joke.... Go and change in washroom... I will wait for you....
Armaan notice Shilpa standing in the same place... he grins and move closer to her....
Armaan : ( huskily ) Seems like you have changed your mind... I can help u if you want.....
Shilpa : ( runs to washroom ) No.... I will do it myself....

After 10 minutes Shilpa walks out of the washroom wearing a cute blue dress....
Armaan : Hey you look cute in that....
Shilpa just give a small smile  and sits near him quietly.... Armaan feels the awkwardness and moves closer to her....
Armaan : ( softly ) Are you still angry with me shona....
Shilpa : I am not angry Armaan... Its just that sometimes it make me nervous.... We were so close....
Armaan : ( nuzzles in her hair ) It soo difficult for me to have control... I loose it when i am with you....
Shilpa : ( blush ) Armaan plsss...
Armaan : ( smiles ) I really love when you blush like this....
Shilpa starts to turn more red with the comment....
Armaan slowly caress her cheeks with a smile....
Armaan : You know i have something to tell you.... I have a very happy news....
Shilpa : What news... plss tell me...
Armaan : ( moves to her ear and whispers ) We are getting married in this weak....
Armaan moves a lil bit and see her shocked face.... Shilpa stares at him totally overwhelmed....
Shilpa : Armaan... This week...Wedding.....  You are telling truth right....
Armaan : Yes i am ... First tell me are you happy..... ?
Shilpa : ( in tears ) Ofcourse i am.... I am very happy....
Armaan : ( clears her face ) Hey dont  cry Shona..... Am glad that you are happy....
Shilpa : But Armaan.... All of a sudden... how did this happen....
Armaan : After last night's incident i really wanted to make it fast....  And one more reason.... Dad is going to a very important conference..... So we have to get married before he leaves....
Shilpa : ( smiles ) I am soo Happy Armaan....
Armaan : ( puts his head on her lap ) Me too.... As we get married... You cant bring any excuses then....
Shilpa : ( Blush ) Armaan.....
Armaan : What.... i really mean it... You will be mine forever... I will not let you go away from me....
Armaan pulls her down holding the back of her head and kiss her lovingly.... Shilpa holds his neck and sensuously moves her lips with his.... Armaan tight his grip and kiss her deeply with passion.... After sometime they come out for air.... But stay in the same position with their lips touching.....
Shilpa : I love you Armaan....
Armaan : ( smiles and takes her into a another kiss ) I love you too Shona... I really love you.....

Tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
Tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
Tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
Kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa
O o o o ho ho
O o o o o o
O o o o ho ho
O o o o o o

Aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
Tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
Ho aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
Tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
Teri hasi teri adaa auron se hai bilkul judaa
O o o o ho ho
O o o o o o

Aankhen teri shabnami chehra tera aaina
Tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen dastaan
Ho aankhen teri shabnami chehra tera aaina
Tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen dastaan
Dil mein hai kya kuchh toh bata
Kyon hai bhala khud se khafa
O o o o ho ho
O o o o o o

O o o o ho ho
O o o o o o...

NOTE : Plss do comment guys..... 😳

Edited by aish_lovv - 13 years ago
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_lovv

NOTE :

Heyy Guys... 😉 Ok i know am Delaying updates.... I will try to be more quick from here now......

I wanted to tell u guys am coming with a New FF soon.... 😳 Probably in next week i will start... Again a Arsh FF.... Am gonna continue this FF with this new one also.... Am not stopping this as most of u want me to continue this....  I hope Like this FF u guys will love the new FF....

LOVE AISH 😳