Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am going to watch it this Sat or Sun.. And I honestly don't give a damn about reviews anymore.. i will watch it regardless of how people review it.. i just don't trust any reviews anymore.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ruky786

how many stars did Taran give?

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I am going to watch it this Sat or Sun.. And I honestly don't give a damn about reviews anymore.. i will watch it regardless of how people review it.. i just don't trust any reviews anymore.

SameπŸ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope this movie does really well. It's based on a real life incident which was really sad AND it should give out the message that sooner or later Justice will be delivered. And I hope the Indian judiciary gets better pleasee and we have more fair decisions. BUT FASTER as well. Cause as the Legal Maxim says: Justice delayed is Justice denied.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok thanks πŸ˜ƒ I can't wait to watch this film!!!!
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha ahahaa.. yay* em eagrly waiting for this flivckkkkk rannniiii<3
anku- thumbnail
And not to forget, there was such huge public involvement in this movie, it would be weird if the public themselves don't watch it :S
^You know there is this guy called Utsav Sharma(related to some Ruchika case) who is protesting against NOKJ and sending out text messages saying "Do Not watch No one killed jessica" because its "corrupt & unethical" and that the sadness of Jessica Lall case is being exploited and publicised to make money!

I mean when Jessica's OWN sister does NOT has a problem,then who are you?
anku- thumbnail
Must be someone with no work =/ Why send out such messages? πŸ˜• If the public wants to watch it they will and if they don't want to, they won't. How is his message gonna make any difference πŸ˜•
And totally. If Jessica's sis has no problem then hello, who are you? πŸ˜•
Here's the article *rolls eyes*

Rathod attacker targets makers of flick 'No One Killed Jessica'
TNN, Jan 5, 2011, 06.15am IST

AHMEDABAD: The National Institute of Design (NID) graduate Utsav Sharma, who shot to fame when he reacted sharply in the Ruchika Girhotra molestation case by attacking the accused, former Haryana DGP S P S Rathore, is now spearheading a new online campaign.

The 30-year-old has sent emails to NID students, staff and faculty members, asking them not to watch film 'No One Killed Jessica', labelling the movie as "unethical and corrupt". The email, a copy of which is with TOI, said, "This is an issue of extreme shame and sadness that the brutal murder of Jessica Lal is being exploited and publicised to make money.

The release of the movie on January 7 will not only mark the achievements of our corrupt legal system but will also open a shameful way for the filmmakers to sell movies in future.

The entire movie is a replica of the Jessica case including the names of people. While the censor board ignored it, we shouldn't." Sharma has requested people not only to boycott the movie but also refrain from using its pictures or listening to its music. "The movie is very unethical. Such films could add salt to other's pain," he said.