Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
What clue Sakina? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alrighty, its your and Rachna's turn.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^No no i was like both you n i hv given clues to movies....now rachna shud gv us one!!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
here it is:

in this movie, a Delhi-based family wonders what they can do with some extra cash that will be coming their way. Then they realize that all the cash will have to be spent in renting a car to attend a swanky relative's wedding. The father of the family, a teacher, often cribs about his low-income, and so does the rest of his family. In the end though, the family realizes the true value of a father who teaches young people to become intelligent, mature people
Thanks rachna!

Sorry but I've got absolutely no clue. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: rachna_5

here it is:

in this movie, a Delhi-based family wonders what they can do with some extra cash that will be coming their way. Then they realize that all the cash will have to be spent in renting a car to attend a swanky relative's wedding. The father of the family, a teacher, often cribs about his low-income, and so does the rest of his family. In the end though, the family realizes the true value of a father who teaches young people to become intelligent, mature people

do dooni chaar?
ok NEW ONE

a woman gets betrayed HARD and is sent to prison...she then comes back and gets her revenge by feeding the guy who betrayed her to the rats...
its a pretty easy one...i think ive given it all away..๐Ÿ˜†
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ no idea but id surely like to know how rats eat men ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: smarie pants

ok NEW ONE

a woman gets betrayed HARD and is sent to prison...she then comes back and gets her revenge by feeding the guy who betrayed her to the rats...
its a pretty easy one...i think ive given it all away..๐Ÿ˜†

Just like how I "randomly" guessed Sakina's toughie, I'll randomly guess Ekhasinathee ๐Ÿ˜†
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes it is Ek Hasina Thi...innit rachna?
yep it izzzz.....๐Ÿ˜†

and Amby...well..i think they are wild rats or something ๐Ÿ˜†