Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Theatre

the film starts with a servant doing all the work. he leaves, because he is underpaid for all the work. so the unmotherly child starts doing all the work for rest of the family. her aunt comes and tell her to go out of country. later both lovers meet and fall in love. now the lover of this movie has to win the heart of her of grandfather because his dad had earlier insulted him, so he becomes a servant in her house. 

Hero no 1???
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol. I just posted the answer above you. haha but you did get it right. 
Hero no.1? wow I'd never be able to guess that..

okay another one. two lovers get separated after the girl gets married to some other man. Years later he decides to meet her up and visits her house. They are immensely happy to see each other but both have secrets that they are hiding from each other. What movie is this? 😊
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Hero no.1? wow I'd never be able to guess that..

okay another one. two lovers get separated after the girl gets married to some other man. Years later he decides to meet her up and visits her house. They are immensely happy to see each other but both have secrets that they are hiding from each other. What movie is this? 😊

Dhadkan?

Nope 😉
Antlers thumbnail
clue? there are so many movies like that xD
Clue: their love story is all a flashback. The setting is at her house and her husband is not at home. They talk for a long time and the entire conversation is based on lies and they lie to each other because they dont wanna burden each other with their troubles. Is that a good clue? 😳
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^I KNOW THIS ONE!!!IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!!!

RAINCOAT!!!!!

Isn't it?

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

^^^I KNOW THIS ONE!!!IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!!!

RAINCOAT!!!!!

Isn't it?

Perfecto 👏
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay here's one for you...Its too easy..but i can't resist!!!!

A rich,studious guy from a notable family comes back home for a holiday.Little does he know that it'll be a while before he can return...as the story develops,the guy turns from and innocent boy to a scheming kingmaker and murderer,only to lose all he has in the end.