Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lol a larger clue is needed >.<
How about this - 

Boy and girl love each other...alot lol. Boy = rich, girl = middle class, boy's mother = grey character and therefore, not in favor of their relationship. Sooo, then boy and girl meet with an accident and he believes that she's dead when in actuality she's just got a plastic surgery and is living with the doctor who gave her a new identity. They meet again and he doesn't recognize her but feels some sort of connection because of her voice and singing talent. She thinks he betrayed their love. But since it's a Bollywood movie, through some obvious situations he finds out she's the girl who he's always loved and they reunite.

Need more hints?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

How about this - 

Boy and girl love each other...alot lol. Boy = rich, girl = middle class, boy's mother = grey character and therefore, not in favor of their relationship. Sooo, then boy and girl meet with an accident and he believes that she's dead when in actuality she's just got a plastic surgery and is living with the doctor who gave her a new identity. They meet again and he doesn't recognize her but feels some sort of connection because of her voice and singing talent. She thinks he betrayed their love. But since it's a Bollywood movie, through some obvious situations he finds out she's the girl who he's always loved and they reunite.

Need more hints?

OMG OMG i know this it'srishi & poonam isn't it hold on hold on it's the one with the mil jayein is tarah song 
oh yeah  that's the name yeh vaada raha  I think
Fary and Caro...you both got it right!
I love that movie lol.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
heh i love this game and m a fil freak so yeah lmao love old films so much and miss old bollywood 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love the songs in the movie shabz
*head desk*

How the hell are you all so intelligent ? Caro, Shabz, Faru *sniffs in Zainab ishhtyle* .
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

*head desk*

How the hell are you all so intelligent ? Caro, Shabz, Faru *sniffs in Zainab ishhtyle* .

waste all ur time watching movies...u will be good
How much time has an individual wasted liberally. Say a movie runs for 3 hours including intervals. In case you have watched 200 movies for all your life . The total sums upto 600 hours ? In other words, 25 days .

Damnit ... i could even make the impossible possible if given so much of time . Ermm .
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh...for a second I thought Flav came back.
Your username is so similar to what hers used to be. Hers was psychobalehead, that's why...