Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This film broke records and it talked about going for a career you want to do not by what your parents tell you to do.
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
3 idiots (I overlooked the "broke all the records bit) 😉Edited by abhishah - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishah

3 idiots (I overlooked the "broke all the records bit) 😉

Correct😃👏
abhishah, its your turn. or ruky you I'm to sleepy to type up a movie synopsis 😆
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This is a story about a courtesan who falls in love (and is loved back)… She finds love, happiness and a family in the end… The actors (mainly the lead actress) looked so beautiful all throughout that you know – no one else could've played this part other then her. The music still hunts…

Really good hint: Lead actress plays double role in the film

Originally posted by: abhishah

This is a story about a courtesan who falls in love (and is loved back)' She finds love, happiness and a family in the end' The actors (mainly the lead actress) looked so beautiful all throughout that you know ' no one else could've played this part other then her. The music still hunts'

Really good hint: Lead actress plays double role in the film

Hmm..a beautiful courtesan reminds me of Rekha 😊 but that's all I can guess. Only seen one of her movies (Silsila)
ruky786 thumbnail
^^Rekha played one in Umrao Jaan
^^ I know she looked so gorgeous in the songs. Her eyes, wow they really are so deep and enchanting, no wonder Amitabh fell for her. Forget Amitabh, I WOULD fall for her.
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

^^ I know she looked so gorgeous in the songs. Her eyes, wow they really are so deep and enchanting, no wonder Amitabh fell for her. Forget Amitabh, I WOULD fall for her.

😆Sound so cute. She looked amazing in the songs. Especially In Aankhon Ke Masti😳
😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Next one:

Both of them are childhood friends but due to misunderstandings they don't get married but she gets married to an older man 😆 and the boy becomes an alcoholic and meets a courtesan and she falls in love and his addiction gets worse but he confesses his love for the courtesan. Before he dies he meets the love of his life but she can't come out because her husband closes the door. He dies.