Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
😆 at your Khiladi comment

Okay my turn..an engineer is murdered by the bad guys while his son is young. His son grows up and builds a super chic car of his own based in his dad's designs. The car is possessed by his dad's spirit and the car chases after the bad guys and kills all of them. His son is about to get drowned by the biggest villain whose daughter his son has fallen in love with. So the car goes underwater into the sea and saves the son.After justice has been served, the dad's spirit is at peace and goes away to heaven. 

Guess what crap..I mean what movie this is? 😉
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Is this Tarzan - the wonder car? ðŸ˜†
😆 chatpati, you're a winner (Andy Samberg style)
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
chatpati900 thumbnail
^ and I've never even seen the movie or known anything about the story ðŸ˜†
^ how did you guess 😆 This movie was a joke. Recently watched it on youtube, seriously it was worth ever second, completely ridiculous beyond imagination. Like there's this one scene where Ayesha Takia and the guy have a full on make out session in the car which is possessed by his dad's ghost. Every second is a W*F moment in the movie.
chatpati900 thumbnail
^HAHAHHAHA. I don't really know. There was stuff about a possessed car and the only Indian movie that seemed to have anything to do with a car was tarzan ðŸ˜†

New one:

Guy and girl fall in love. Family is against. They run away. Eventually, both die.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Qayamat se qayamat tak
I got one.

one person falls in love with another  person who is in love with another person who is in love with another person 😉
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Two neighboring gangs hate each other. The brother of one gang's leader falls in love with the girl, who is the sister of the other gang leader. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Two neighboring gangs hate each other. The brother of one gang's leader falls in love with the girl, who is the sister of the other gang leader. 

Josh?