plz continue soon
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

~~~

SAME DAY

armaan dropping riddhima home.

IN HIS CAR.

they both were very happy that finally the difference between them was filled by love,and was no more,finally they could now act like normal girlfriend and boyfriend.Armaan was still feeling very guilty for his unbeleivable sins,hitting a girl is a crime and he did so,he was still feeling very guilty for it,it was as if some dirty chewengum had stuck to his heart and is impossible to be aparted.yah surely he was happy about their relationship being back to normal and riddhima forgetting each and every unbearable behaviour of his with her,but still afterall he was ARMAAN MALLIK,the concerned and possessive personality.He still wanted to do something for riddhima.

ARMAAN(thinking to himself)mai..mai aisa kaise kar sakta hun,I mean yahi woh ladki thi jiski wajeh se meri zindagi theek hui,mai khush hua,mujhe mera champ mila,mujhe meri ZINDAGI waapis mili,aur maine iske saath itna ganda behaviour,yr itna bura behaviour to koi bhi boyfriend apni grlfrined ke saath nahi karta,and more above all,I hurted her physically,there were injuries over her body just because of my f**king and uncontrolable anger"

Anger was subsiquently and unknowingly increasing,he looked at riddhima and saw her smiling,she was playing with armaan left hand as his right hand he was using for driving,he saw her and her cute expressions,his lips then curved into a sweet and mischevious smile,his eyes went wet,he felt like digging his heart in the most dangerous graveyard of the word,I guess the roadies graveyard,his eyes went red and teary but still his lips never left smiling,unknowingly there were 2 expression on his faces,which were having a big war,the tears towards the guilty feeling and the smile towards his own love.

he then continued talking to himself..."I'M SORRY RIDDHIMA..please mujhe maaf kardo...(he closed his eyes and his head lowered,unknowingly what he was saying in his heart came on his lips and so riddhima could hear them now)I'm the worst boyfriend,I don't deserve you I'm sorry........"he finished with his tears out ,wetting his eyelids.

Riddhima went attentive towards him now,she could see what was disturbing armaan yet.She has forgotten it but she could also understand armaan's side.

"armaan"he looked at her and came back to the real world,the car had stopped,riddhima was staring at him,he realized what the crap he said out of his f**king mouth.

"ohhhh... I'm sorry...mai abhi gaadi start karta hun.."

"wait armaan.."she said it and took a sigh and....smassssssssssssssssssssssh,she slapped armaan,he was astouned.

"riddhima yeh..."

"I'm sorry armaan,I'm the worst girlfriend ever,I not only hurted you emtionalyy but physically as well,I suck,I'm a jackass"she faked crying.

Armaan understood what she was doing,but he could do nothing but smile as she was looking very sweey while saying so.

"OK...OK stop I know I am behaving weird but what can I do???"

"love me,nothing else,you've got nothing else to do"she said without blushing!

"oyye hoyye"he slightly hit riddhima on her shoulder with his shoulder at which riddhima finally blushed.

Armaan sooner or later started driving the car and forgot about the past.Just when riddhima got excited and held armaan's hand in order to make him stop the car.

"kya hua basket???'he said confused.Riddhima never answered and pointed her finger towards a beautiful sight.

"wow"armaan whispered.

They both decided to go and sit on that bench for a while.It was a beautiful garden which had an awesome sight in front of it,it had a fountain with beautiful flowers and attractive fragnance.The parks beauty was unbeatable for riddhima,but for armaan someone's beauty had already beated the beauty of that place.RIDDHIMA'S BEAUTY.

Even he does not knows the reason,but whenever he sees in her eyes he feels like drowning more and more and more slowly,steadily and enjoy each and every beautiful glance of her shiny and always blushing eyelids,always whenever she lowers her eyelids,he feels tiklish in his heart,whenever she looks at him with her cute expressions,he feels like melting in his heart,mind,and whenever he sees that beautiful smile playing on her lips,he feels like his world is just COMPLETE,he feels like dancing,joyfully and happily,and whenever this kind of feeling arose in someone's heart, it surely indicates that,that person has died....in his LOVE!!!

"wow riddhima tum andheri raat mein kitni sundar lagti ho?!?!"armaan said in a flirty mood,as usually.they were sitting together hand in hand on a bench.

"man karta hai ki tumhe sirf ghoorta hi rahu"he said admiring her.

"oho armaan,ab bas bi karo?!?!"she said.

"kyaa yaar riddhima saare romance ka maza kharaab kar dia?!?!"

Riddhima giggled,they laughed,ROMANCED(afterall mr.mallik itni aasaani se mauka thodina chodte hn)talked,shared things and finally they arrived for riddhima's home......

TO BE CONTINUED......

~!~!~!
hey guys,I would just like to thank each and everyone who commented last,I really love your all comments,and I become and feel flattered after readin them,so keep commenting and showing your love.I hope you liked this part as well guys cz I think I'm getting weak in it.Do tell me how it was???๐Ÿ˜Š

SAM(samica)
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First To Comment..
Yessssss...
Awesome Part..
LOL Riddhima Slappd Ammy..
Hahahaha.. 
Awww I Love AR Especially When Dey Understand Each Otha's Thoughts.. :))
Loved It <3..
Armaan Mallik Da Ultimate Romantic Guy <3..
Mwaaah <3..
Plzz Update Soon =D
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing part
luvd it
n ridz slapping ammy was so sudden n funny too..............n den wat she said it just added 2 it
wud b eagerly waitin 4 d next part
tc
shaaz
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey plz add me to ur pm list thnx
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Sam
awesome part๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
loved it so much
hahaha ridz slapped amy
amazingggggggggggggggg part
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sonnnnnnnn
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res!
**Edited**

Awesome Part Samica !! awwww Loved how Riddhima began to mimick Armaan! LOL that was cute when he was Flirting....And the way u described he was feeling guity was really nice..Love the way u write Samica! Loved it !! Please Cont Soon!<33
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 13 years ago