Some Questions - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Vinod is so terrible when it comes to emotional scenes he screeches so much πŸ˜† long time back I wanted Vinod to divorce Manju nd marry Vandita , but now since Ajit is reformed the thot is futile, Vaishu with Jaywant ... hmm πŸ€” but going by BT standards I somehow feel he's there to create a triangle with Manav & Archana πŸ˜† untill some new villains come along
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Vinod is so terrible when it comes to emotional scenes he screeches so much πŸ˜† long time back I wanted Vinod to divorce Manju nd marry Vandita , but now since Ajit is reformed the thot is futile, Vaishu with Jaywant ... hmm πŸ€” but going by BT standards I somehow feel he's there to create a triangle with Manav & Archana πŸ˜† untill some new villains come along

Even I use to feel that before Ajit reformed.πŸ˜†
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back Kool di!
nice to see you here after a long timeπŸ€—
a very good post as usual.
ya, you are right....CV's made the villains very interesting day by day. they are even showing less scenes of ArMan and more scenes on Dharmesh track. these days i hardly manage to find one or two scenes are interesting except the ArMan scenes.
btw, what do you think of the next epi on monday? i think this time Jay and Manju can't win this dirty game.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vinod is so terrible when it comes to emotional scenes he screeches so much
He weeps when he screeches .
devashree_h thumbnail
You aptly described him when he says Minchoo...🀣
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monica-

welcome back Kool di!
nice to see you here after a long timeπŸ€—
a very good post as usual.
ya, you are right....CV's made the villains very interesting day by day. they are even showing less scenes of ArMan and more scenes on Dharmesh track. these days i hardly manage to find one or two scenes are interesting except the ArMan scenes.
btw, what do you think of the next epi on monday? i think this time Jay and Manju can't win this dirty game.

I think Savita will foil them . She will be unable to bear Manavs insult and will do izzat aarti of Karanjkars
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
His eyes fill up with tears and he trembles .πŸ˜† Minchoo he cries tearfully then .
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

His eyes fill up with tears and he trembles .πŸ˜† Minchoo he cries tearfully then .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Everytime he says Minchoo on the show, I laugh a lot. He has this typical look when he says that. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
I hope Savita does izzat aarti of Manju first use the choicest abusive words πŸ˜ˆ nd her next target should be Varsha , she calls Vinod joru ka ghulam  πŸ˜† lets see what she calls him tom'
so Damodar sneaked in K house for the dinner without informing Savita  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Satish knows all the Ks so spared himself of the tamasha ... cant take it anymore πŸ˜†
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago