Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Welcome back Kool dii, πŸ€—and happy new year to allπŸ€—

This show is pavitra rishta of ArMan and their insults, no insult no PR

Seriously I was ROFL when they told honeymoon is to be in Pune, I think even Vasai would have done (since i like beach scenes, or esselworld 🀣 Some adventure in PR)

Jay has fallen for Archana badly, poor guy πŸ₯Ί
ArMan will get out of any problems created but This guy will be hurted forever. I seriously hope Jsywant is doin all this strategy to take revenge from Manav and not to get Archu back

sonii .. the first word that came to mind when I saw the word honeymoon in TB article was Lonawala .. bcuz I think it is nearby ?? ( Sushant keeps driving to lonavala quite often right ? ..) .. it atleast qualifies as a honeymooning place .. and it wouldnt have been too inconvenient for sushita too since it is close by..
Then when I saw the it is going to be pune ... the CV's upper floor is oh-so empty ..
I want jay to go back to his initial agenda of looting the company .. that seems to have taken a backseat for now ..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lunza when when I read pune, i was like they are gonna show forts and ArMan playing hide-seek there....πŸ€ͺ but nothing happen....

Heyy I think Dharmesh came to know abt Madhuri and her son after He got married to Vaishu πŸ€”
lunza thumbnail
well , they played hide and seek when they were hanging clothes on the terrace .. they like doing things simple .. you know find pleasure in simple things in life πŸ€“
playing hide and seek in forts is too extravagant for them πŸ€ͺ
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   

it's been repeatedly said by several articles  that dharmesh never married this girl madhuri..that they simply had an out of wedlock child.  i don't understand why everyone keeps saying he was  married to her or is committing bigamy...or even infidelity..cause he hasn't had "relations" with her since he met and married Vaishali...he neglected to tell V or anyone of this indicretion in his past...which is for sure wrong when there is a child and continued contact. and certainly makes him a big hypocrite when badmouthing manav.... but..i don't quite understand where everyone is coming from. ??? does India have a different definition of bigamy and infidelity than other places?  ??  πŸ˜†
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
 Welcome back Kool Di...............😊
                  U r back with a bang. It was a nice post. I am seriously fed up with this insult-insult game played by Arman. Manav shuts Archu's mouth when she defends him in K's and Archu Manav's mouth in the D's.  πŸ˜‘
                       Seriously how can they b so dumb? Urgghh..........😑.
                    I want Manav to claim those 3 lacs from Minchoo's ghulam😑,insult egoistic Varsha to the extent that she is afraid to face Manav.😑 How can she forget everything Manav did for her.😑 I will spare Vaishu here as she will lose her happiness in the coming episodes. So Manav shud just ignore her. But this is only a wishfull thinking. Manav will not do anything and will just walk away , Hope Archu trust him. Poor guy.πŸ˜’
     Di i wud serioudly like to see Vaishu and Satish as a pair. Satish deserves a kind wife.
 Jaywant and Varshu wud be paired. I trust Jaywant he will show Varsha her place.😈
                    Y cant Manav b happy? He deserves to b happy na? I just dont like to see him getting insulted like this. πŸ˜’
                      I hope Savita accepts and loves Archu , if at all Arman are going back to the D's.
 Pls show the lead couple happy for a change. πŸ˜”
                  Regarding Jaywant , i never liked him ( sorry ) , may b coz he was brought in the serial with an intention to replace Manav in Archu's life. πŸ€’
                     Mahesh Shetty is playing the character very nice. But i am still obsessed with SushantπŸ˜†
           I seriously hope they show Arman doing well i n their life.😊
 Love u di...... take care..........bye.........😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naava

it's been repeatedly said by several articles  that dharmesh never married this girl madhuri..that they simply had an out of wedlock child.  i don't understand why everyone keeps saying he was  married to her or is committing bigamy...or even infidelity..cause he hasn't had "relations" with her since he met and married Vaishali...he neglected to tell V or anyone of this indicretion in his past...which is for sure wrong when there is a child and continued contact. and certainly makes him a big hypocrite when badmouthing manav.... but..i don't quite understand where everyone is coming from. ??? does India have a different definition of bigamy and infidelity than other places?  ??  πŸ˜†

Perhaps its not technically bigamy then . Does it make it any less disgusting ?
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatrocks

Welcome back Kool Di...............😊

U r back with a bang. It was a nice post. I am seriously fed up with this insult-insult game played by Arman. Manav shuts Archu's mouth when she defends him in K's and Archu Manav's mouth in the D's.  πŸ˜‘
                       Seriously how can they b so dumb? Urgghh..........😑.
                    I want Manav to claim those 3 lacs from Minchoo's ghulam😑,insult egoistic Varsha to the extent that she is afraid to face Manav.😑 How can she forget everything Manav did for her.😑 I will spare Vaishu here as she will lose her happiness in the coming episodes. So Manav shud just ignore her. But this is only a wishfull thinking. Manav will not do anything and will just walk away , Hope Archu trust him. Poor guy.πŸ˜’
     Di i wud serioudly like to see Vaishu and Satish as a pair. Satish deserves a kind wife.
 Jaywant and Varshu wud be paired. I trust Jaywant he will show Varsha her place.😈
                    Y cant Manav b happy? He deserves to b happy na? I just dont like to see him getting insulted like this. πŸ˜’
                      I hope Savita accepts and loves Archu , if at all Arman are going back to the D's.
 Pls show the lead couple happy for a change. πŸ˜”
                  Regarding Jaywant , i never liked him ( sorry ) , may b coz he was brought in the serial with an intention to replace Manav in Archu's life. πŸ€’
                     Mahesh Shetty is playing the character very nice. But i am still obsessed with SushantπŸ˜†
           I seriously hope they show Arman doing well i n their life.😊
 Love u di...... take care..........bye.........😊

i know this was a letter to kool πŸ˜‰ but since u posted it publicly πŸ˜† i wanted to comment on a couple of things. πŸ˜›

i agree, satish deserves a good wife and i think vaishali has a sweet and naive heart. and they would make a good jodi...   alas though, i foresee dharmesh reforming, (he didn't start out so bad they just switched him),,and vaishali accepting the son in their life... tha'ts ok...all for reform i guess.

as far as jaywant & varshu...they should just be business partners since thats all they want out of life...both selfish & self centered people (and i never liked jaywant at all either...i always thought he was slick and conniving...icky stuff...so he's physically handsome? his heart is not beautiful.. personally i;d like to see jaywant written out of the story  but i know a lot of people like him.  (can't figure that one out).
sorry i butted into your conversation with kool... πŸ˜†
happy new year !!
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Since I was away for a long time I missed out on a lot . Saw some crucial episodes to while away my time and some things amused me .

If Arman cannot take a single step without reverting back to either Archnas family or Manavs why the hell did they elope
They eloped with a lot of bravado but when first calamity struck them in form of Archus illness they went back to her mom as REALITY sunk in ..so PR shows some reality after all . That just love aint enuf , a good salary and accomodation is needed
Why isnt Archna WORKING wht happened to her one yr old magical diploma: so true, in fact in more than one episode it was mentioned that all archu wanted was to provide a beautiful home for manav and she wanted to cook and clean the house when manav slogged all day.. STUPID chit!.. go work, support your hubby....

Why was Archna dressed like an Amma in Pune with pinned up hair let loose and a shawl ........it was her honeymoon for Gods sake.........why do CVs make this lovely young gal look like a Madonna in her thirties with a shawl looking as if her only purpose in life is to BLESS people or something ?Frankly all that ARchu's get up needs is a halo around her head.. lolπŸ˜† the first thing they did in their honeymoon was to help dharmesh's son, sit in hosiptal for a very long time... if not for manohar baba's pep talk to manav, Arman would have satyed with the kid, and do what they do best.. sacrifice and servitude.

Is Pune a place for honeymooning ? Its a crowded city for Gods sake .........why not some village or hill station ? The next I will hear is people going to Vashi for their honeymoon .Or Bombay Central .

Exactly WHICH insult will make ARMAN MIND ? Hippos and Rhinos r far more sensitive compared to stupid ARMAN . Is NOT MINDING BEING INSULTED GOODNESS ? Says WHO ? So being gOOD is taking BS from all and sundry with a sickening saintly expression on the face ?

The insults have a sickening PATTERN . When one tries to defend against the insults the other tells him or her its ok and lovely to bear insults as this is only what RISHTA NIBHANA is all about . And then both take the BS with saintly suffering expressions .  Archana post marriage has been consistent in the sense that if anyone says a word against manav, she would defend him, but manav is a LALLU and SATI SAVITRI... he goes, STOPS archana from the char words of defense.. also, archu didnt want to go to vaishu's party, and ofcourse manav makhan marke agreed to go.. uff..

The stupid decision making spree has started AGAIN . Manav is HIDING Vaishali's tragedy ..........FOR WHAT ?  She desrves to know for GODS SAKE ! His way of making a decision on that issue was posing a vague ambiguous question to Archana who didnt have a clue . Archna too gave a vague senseless answer without displaying the slightest curiosity in digging out more facts as to why is her non communicative hubby asking questions like this today . But then Archna was never famous for her grey cells . but at the moment WHO will believe manav? if archana knew, WHAT will she DO? the news would just spread and again ArMan would be the bad guys... silence from manav is golden for NOW.

I see that Manjusha's gajras have gone THANK GOD she used to look like a fishwife.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manav cannot be insulted anymore . I mean he CAN"T . U see guys there r no more insults LEFT . This man has been insulted in every possible way by his sasural and still shamelessly LOVES them . He has been slapped twice or thrice by saas , yelled at by BIL , treated like KACHRA by saalis , accused innumerable times by Manju , all that remains is a scene where we will see Manav lying on the floor with arms spread like Christ and the K family jumping on his groin with spiked boots with glee and giving each others HI FIs as they step down to give each other a turn. @ blue, thats gonna happen on monday-tuesday, to give competition for sushita's performances in JDJ. i mean right now, anyone and everyone insults him without any rhyme or reason... and he takes it.. his reasoning is its his karma for archu's insult phase during the divorce track... 

Butchering of Dharmesh was so unncessary . From a plump practical young guy who has different rules of living life he has been changed to a bigamist to show poetic justice to ARMAN as Vaishali insulted themπŸ˜• what kind of jsutice is THAT?? show motu as a bigamist for their actions @ arman?? the "reasoning" given by the Cvs is absurd at best. my mom used to say, middle class  people should be cautious of the rich, as her friend got married to a rich guy and after many years she learnt his true colours.. here none of that was shown, and yet all of a sudden dharmesh is BAD, hates on Arman and lies and cheats all of a sudden..

Why was he sweating so much on his first night like an INEXPERIENCED guy then ? Doesn't jell ! Looking at the age of his son , he seems to have LOADS of experience !πŸ˜†, he was sweating thinking of madhuri..

Sadly the two villains r more interesting currently .........Jay and Savita . I am sad to see Savita put in villain category but they have done it .Yet I say she and Jay r interesting as ...........

Jay will cook political plots but never harm Archana . He told Manjusha in so many words THAT and that made me sit up .AHA ! I said . Now HERES sumthing interesting . I got a feeling that Manjusha will get her karmic lesson from JAY as Manju hates Archu and will do something that will invite Jays wrath . Can't wait for the 3 devils to turn against each other , I want JAY to hold Manju's tresses and shake them and throw her at Vinods feet before going down himself , telling him exactly what Manju is . And then Vinod shud DIVORCE her .

Savita will do politics but wont be able to see Manav being harmed . Now this is interesting too
 .@ green: i think we are in for another course of love turns hate by PRof. Archana. she will do patofy savita and make her good again...

Conclusion : ARMAN r boring , villains r interesting . What wud we do without them . That Yasir is good . Acha hai . And yeah , TDH looks horribly good looking in a white open necked shirt as he compliments Archu with demonic boldness in FRONT of her hubby without giving a damn .Muvaaaa !

love your POV on the serial.. agree with all your comments as you can see aboveπŸ˜† happy new year to you...
lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

.@ green: i think we are in for another course of love turns hate by PRof. Archana. she will do patofy savita and make her good again...

What is she going to do ? Sleep on the D's kitchen floor again with cockroaches and cats for companyπŸ€ͺ?
can I just say - BLAH !! 😑

btw .. this Insult-insult game is actually fetching the show high ratings and beating JDJ in daily TRPs

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Perhaps its not technically bigamy then . Does it make it any less disgusting ?

hi kools welcome back
 i think we're still talking apples and oranges...i think dharmesh is disgusting - that said  i still want to defend him...🀒  😲 he had a past life he didn't disclose.  he was not married but fathered a child.  he isn't having an affair with her now, neither physically or emotionally.   his only interest is because the child is his, he loves the child and she happens to be his mother.... YES he is very very wrong to keep this secret, to make up disgusting stories..etc..  he is rude and selfish and self centered.. he has insulted vaishali over and over and i don't think really loves her...he even told her that his business and his reputation were more important than she was...(can u imagine??? if it were me, i'd be outta there already on that one!!!)  but....he's not married to two women, nor committing adultery...even emotional adultery....   i just like things to be clear and not muddled...  sorry  πŸ˜ƒ

and happy new year to you !!!