koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Since I was away for a long time I missed out on a lot . Saw some crucial episodes to while away my time and some things amused me .
If Arman cannot take a single step without reverting back to either Archnas family or Manavs why the hell did they elope
They eloped with a lot of bravado but when first calamity struck them in form of Archus illness they went back to her mom as REALITY sunk in ..so PR shows some reality after all . That just love aint enuf , a good salary and accomodation is needed
Why isnt Archna WORKING wht happened to her one yr old magical diploma

Why was Archna dressed like an Amma in Pune with pinned up hair let loose and a shawl ........it was her honeymoon for Gods sake.........why do CVs make this lovely young gal look like a Madonna in her thirties with a shawl looking as if her only purpose in life is to BLESS people or something ?Frankly all that ARchu's get up needs is a halo around her head

Is Pune a place for honeymooning ? Its a crowded city for Gods sake .........why not some village or hill station ? The next I will hear is people going to Vashi for their honeymoon .Or Bombay Central .

Exactly WHICH insult will make ARMAN MIND ? Hippos and Rhinos r far more sensitive compared to stupid ARMAN . Is NOT MINDING BEING INSULTED GOODNESS ? Says WHO ? So being gOOD is taking BS from all and sundry with a sickening saintly expression on the face ?

The insults have a sickening PATTERN . When one tries to defend against the insults the other tells him or her its ok and lovely to bear insults as this is only what RISHTA NIBHANA is all about . And then both take the BS with saintly suffering expressions .

The stupid decision making spree has started AGAIN . Manav is HIDING Vaishali's tragedy ..........FOR WHAT ?  She desrves to know for GODS SAKE ! His way of making a decision on that issue was posing a vague ambiguous question to Archana who didnt have a clue . Archna too gave a vague senseless answer without displaying the slightest curiosity in digging out more facts as to why is her non communicative hubby asking questions like this today . But then Archna was never famous for her grey cells .

I see that Manjusha's gajras have gone THANK GOD she used to look like a fishwife

Manav cannot be insulted anymore . I mean he CAN"T . U see guys there r no more insults LEFT . This man has been insulted in every possible way by his sasural and still shamelessly LOVES them . He has been slapped twice or thrice by saas , yelled at by BIL , treated like KACHRA by saalis , accused innumerable times by Manju , all that remains is a scene where we will see Manav lying on the floor with arms spread like Christ and the K family jumping on his groin with spiked boots with glee and giving each others HI FIs as they step down to give each other a turn

Butchering of Dharmesh was so unncessary . From a plump practical young guy who has different rules of living life he has been changed to a bigamist to show poetic justice to ARMAN as Vaishali insulted them

Why was he sweating so much on his first night like an INEXPERIENCED guy then ? Doesn't jell ! Looking at the age of his son , he seems to have LOADS of experience !

Sadly the two villains r more interesting currently .........Jay and Savita . I am sad to see Savita put in villain category but they have done it .Yet I say she and Jay r interesting as ...........

Jay will cook political plots but never harm Archana . He told Manjusha in so many words THAT and that made me sit up .AHA ! I said . Now HERES sumthing interesting . I got a feeling that Manjusha will get her karmic lesson from JAY as Manju hates Archu and will do something that will invite Jays wrath . Can't wait for the 3 devils to turn against each other , I want JAY to hold Manju's tresses and shake them and throw her at Vinods feet before going down himself , telling him exactly what Manju is . And then Vinod shud DIVORCE her .

Savita will do politics but wont be able to see Manav being harmed . Now this is interesting too .

Conclusion : ARMAN r boring , villains r interesting . What wud we do without them . That Yasir is good . Acha hai . And yeah , TDH looks horribly good looking in a white open necked shirt as he compliments Archu with demonic boldness in FRONT of her hubby without giving a damn .Muvaaaa !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Nice to see you back KD.
Very funny post especially the way you described Manav getting insulted everytime.😆

I dont understand how can Varsha insult a man who gave her shelter when she was out on street. She killed her baby for no reason but somehow Manav is bigger criminal in her eyes. I hope some day while she is insulting Manav, Satish reminds her of her own crimes and the way Manav helped her.Vinod does not have brains of his owns, he always does what Manju wants him to do.Wow, Jaywant is just hot and interesting.

And why couldn't AM go to Matheran or Mahabaleshwar for honeymoon. They are closer to Mumbai and inexpensive.The only reason Pune was chosen was Dharmesh bigamy track.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
And why couldn't AM go to Matheran or Mahabaleshwar for honeymoon. They are closer to Mumbai and inexpensive.The only reason Pune was chosen was Dharmesh bigamy track.

Even jhopadpatti people go for better honeymoons , truly . Our Bai went to a beautiful village in Konkan . Why the hell did CVS mix Dharmeshs bigamy track with their honeymoon .Ek toh they showed them getting back together so late . And gave them such a phuska honeymoon !
devashree_h thumbnail
The only time they were in HM mood was while watching and after watching lavn. Rest of the time they were busy saving people and buying gifts. And also, SR was too thanda after so much wait.

I dont understand why would Dharmu hide his first wife and son from his parentsand the world? It seems she is Sikh but that cant be a reason because even Vaishu is from outside community. And if it was his love then why marry Vaishu at all. Looks like Batata wada did a big mistake in a weak moment and the son is his bhool ka phool. 😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kools , these guys actually WENT to Pune to shoot for the honeymoon scenes ... but looking at the honeymoon scenes -they could have just passed off mumbai as pune - koi farq nahi padta .. at least it would have been less stressful for sushant and ankita who have to manage jhalak rehearsals too...
it was the most ridiculous honeymoon ever .. hell , ok so they went to pune - then at least show some locales in pune which are not found in mumbai - instead we got scenes at the hotel room , hospital , shop .. 🤔

well , manav's final insult is still remaining I think .. going to happen in the next episode 🤔 .. uff ... my mom is like "Serves them right , they should have left this house long ago .. let him get insulted again .. atleast we are finally going to see them moving on .. "

sigh what else can I say .. agree with everything except one - Manav should keep his mouth shut about vaishali .. no one is going to believe him anyway... and actually I just want him to stop caring about V&V .. its their life , their marriages ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Looks like Batata wada did a big mistake in a weak moment and the son is his bhool ka phool. 😆

He put on a big act with Vaishali on SR night , dabbing his sweaty face and all didnt he . Such a pity theres no way to find out chaalu , fat male virgins . Batatawada made the most of it . That Sikhni shud whip his chubby hind region and walk off with Varun and Vaishu shud serve him divorce papers and take half of his estate . The other half shud be taken by TDH . Then both TDH and Vaishu shud MARRY .

welcome back Kools 😃

about PR we are at the mercy of whimsical CVs , so diff to predict which the way the characters gonna turn , Dharmu's track is clumsy n uninteresting. ArMan getting by insulted day in & out is boring dunno what the CVs wanna show, though Archana speaks at times but Manav seems to have gone back to his shell , he's got a job now why cant he rent small place nd live there with his wife away from the self inflicting insults. Varsha is the worst,  such a selfish egoistic arrogant person Satish deserves so much better. I hope this new year they show something positive on the show, hopefully a strong, pragmatic & happy ArMan , maybe that's too much to ask ....lets see. 
devashree_h thumbnail
KD, I think Sikhni knows about Vaishu. Dharmu tells her that he made a promise to Vaishu and he has to go. That time she stops him by saying she wont be able to handle the operation alone. I think she suffering bigamy silently.
Dharmesh living a bigamous life has the audacity to comment on ArMan & their pavitra rishta 😆 how come Jaywant has no clue about this ..... n Poona isnt that far from Mumbai right ? 😕
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

KD, I think Sikhni knows about Vaishu. Dharmu tells her that he made a promise to Vaishu and he has to go. That time she stops him by saying she wont be able to handle the operation alone. I think she suffering bigamy silently.

Gosh ! Thats awful . I'm sure Batatawada has sold her some sick sob story and the gullible woman has bought it . Women r such suckers at times , truly .😡

Tell u what .......we will hammer CVs for a Vaishu Jay union . After the Archu Badla track , they cud show Vaishu trying to run the business on her own , Jay helping her and falling in love W*H her . I see , ALL Archnas lovers become her BILS .Example SATISH . Its a TRADITION in the K family .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago