Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
res
edited
😭 😭 i am crying mehak .this part was really heart touching.
I thought this ff would have happy ending but i agree every cant end happily
u wrote this part beauifully πŸ‘ .mayank deserve this but still it hurting .feeling sorry 4 nupur and priya also.
Write more ff.ofcourse with happy ending

u dont know how much i cried.if mom see me she will be shocked
πŸ˜† Edited by .rumki. - 13 years ago
Nirvrithi thumbnail
Mehak ... I dont know what to say πŸ˜• 

I can only agree with Nupur here... I hate him so much -but still it hurts πŸ˜” 
Its all magic of a name "Mayank" ,that too when it comes with another name "nupur" ..Otherwise I wouldn't have used these smileys at all ,for this end.  I hate to see Mayank in bad light.. πŸ€” 

But he deserved it , or more than that.. Even at this end, I feel sorry for Nupur and daughter, than for Mayank.

Now you have to compensate for this Mehak - with a new,positive and romantic FF.. 😊
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...mehak........i feared ths ending...but i m crying....
i didnt have words to explain ..how it felt...nupur was right at her place......but mayank did wht he should have......the magic u create is awesum but true the magic thy have together nevr brighten there lifes

amazing
be right back soon
and so pm me

thanks for giving us ths

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am crying like hell mehak.....unable to write a single word....
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg wow that was awesome and totally unexpected!......and i loved how you ended this fanfic......my head always said that he shouldnt get forgiveness but then my heart said that maybe theres a chance....but his pain was deserved.....and in the end they were both content with what happened.......naina

p.s. now im selfish and i want you to start a new fanfic ASAP hahah
-Mansi- thumbnail
Oh god...that brought tears to my eyes...it was so beautifully written sweetheart...especially the letter...

awww...this was such a perfect end to the story..though sad...oh god..im feeling so sad :(
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhhh mayank died....mehak i am gonna put my honest view....plz dont feel bad ok?
i thought the decision of mayank about suicide was pathetic......what he did to nupur was disgusting....and i completely agree with nupur's pov.....but i wanted mayank to be a changed person......in the end too he ran away.....just like the way he always had been running away throughout his life
but anyways.......maybe this is how it was supposed to end....i liked ur story......it was really different frm all ur previous ones😊......do write more😊
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
last part looks sad pain full one
bt this was a correct ending of  this story 
n thanks 4 the pmπŸ˜›
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowwwww mehak i just read part 9 and 10 and they r awesome aur tum hamesha hi bht hi suspense pe a kar party end karti ho this is not done yar itna suspense mat rakha karo rat ko neend nahin ati hai πŸ˜†

thx alot for the pm and plzzzzzzzz update soon
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGG Mehak wht did u do?????????😭😭😭😭😭😭

this Mayank was really very weak.no bad at heart but a weak heart.....which ruined so many lives

but the end u gave was totally unexpected

but i loved wht u wrote about dark magic................Thanks for the FF MehakπŸ€—