Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 10...Rockin update mahek!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MN convos... its stil givin me goosebumps!!!!
luvd d way u portrayd.. Nupur a Strong woman!!!πŸ˜ƒ
totally luvd mahek!!!
cant wait 4 d next part!!!😳
luv ya!πŸ€—

crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
everything was fantastic i lovedddddddd the whole update
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update!

i exactly expected this......too gud!

do cont soon!

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
superb update mehak.
mayur convo was grt........i loved it.
nupurs reaction was totally justified........mayanks too. their convo  r beautiful n very touchy.
mayur loves each other.....priya also loves mayank.
m waiting for next update.......what will mayank n nupur do!
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much guys.and i want every one of u to share ur views after this part..

PART 11:

Nupur opened her eyes and found herself sleeping on the couch, holding the picture of her parents, she wiped the picture with her duppatta and placed it again on the table,..she looked at the clock and it was 11.00, priya had to arrive at 1.00, she got up, and started finishing her daily household chores, arranged priya's bed, she knew she will sleep as soon as she would return, she hated traveling. Her mind was totally numb no pain, nothing, it was a strange tranquility within her.

She went to make herself a cup of tea and saw roses..some memories of the past crossed her mind..she picked it up and switched on the stove, placing each rose in the fire turn by turn..she saw the fire completely eating every rose..

It was 12.00 she decided to go the school, may be the bus would arrive early. The weather was very windy and dusky..she reached school and saw there was a very different crowd, a lot of media and a lot of cameras, mehta was standing in between all of them..she ran towards the crowd to listen what happened..

i want to make very clear that it was an accident, everything that happened is not linked to my school or any staff member..kindly now all of u plz leave, this is a school and i don't want my children to get any wrong vibes..

the media started to leave and nupur ran towards mehta..

N..sir..kia hua?..

her heart started beating with some strange fear..

Mehta..nupur wo mayank..

suddenly all the fear and concern vanished..

N..sir mujhe staffroom main kuch kaam hai..

she turned..

Mayank is dead!..

SILENCE!...her feet frooze..

----------------------------------------------------------

asai mat karo nupur..main marr jaon ga..

--------------------------------------------------------------

kal raat ko us ki gari ka accident ho gaya tha..yahan school l bahir wali main road pe..it seemed like a suicide, is liye itni media thi...

-----------------------------------------------------------

aisa mat karo nupur..main mar jaon ga..

----------------------------------------------------

us ki dead body aj subha america bhijwa di hai..us ki sari family wahan thi..

mehta;s voice had stopped supporting him, he left leaving nupur alone...

Nupur stood like statue..her heart was beating at a minimal speed and her senses had stopped coordinating..she hated him..she still hates him..but it hurts..

she was about to collapse when she heard her strength calling her...

Maa..

her heart collected all the fragments of energy from the body to respond to that voice, she turned, priya was running towards her waving a certificate..she reached her breath panting..nupur was blankly staring her..

P..ye dekho main jeet gayi..ab aj tum mujhe utha k ghr le k jao..

Nupur glanced a the certificate and picked her up..her mind was just following instructions, priya was constantly speaking and nupur was blankly walking forward..somewhere her mind warned her of priya asking about mayank..but it didn't happened..

they reached home. priya was still speaking but nupur's  mind was not moving from a single sentence..

main mar jaon ga..

priya asked for lunch and nupur served her, she then changed and called nupur to stroke her hair..she also went to do..priya slept and for a moment nupur closed her eyes..

main mar jaon ga nupur..

mujhe fark nahi padta..

nupur opened her eyes..she was suffocated..she wanted to feel the pain, she wantd to cry..but nothing was happening, she decide to go the place which guaranteed pain!..

she moved out of her house,,her mind not forgetting to lock the door, as she was a mother..

the light was fading, she reached the school and the watchman opened the gate..she started walking towards the same place where she had met mayank..twice..

she reached the top floor classroom ..and sat don on the floor..her eyes catching the sight of a paper.this was it..this was what she was looking for..the last word..she started reading..

mujhe pata tha tum yahan zaroor aao gi..is liye tum se jo kuch kehna chahta tha wo yahan chor kar ja raha hon...

nupur main ne zindagi main bus ik wohi ghalti ki hai..aur wohi maafi k qabil nahi thi..tum chahe mano ya na mano..per main waqai main maafi chahtha tha nupur..jab se tum mujhe mili thi, meri zindagi main khushi wapis a gayi thi, lekin shaiyed meri qismat main tumhare jaisi larki nahi thi..aur ho bhi kasie sakti hia..main koi khushi deserve nahi karta..kuch bhi nahi..pehle mian ne socha k america wapis chal jata hon..lekin agr zinda rehta tu tum dono se door nahi reh sakta tha..is liye aisa jaga ja raha hon jahan se wapis n asakon..

tum thek kehti ho nupur..main bht kamzoor hon...bht ziayda....agr priya wapis a jati tu shaiyed main phir selfish ho k usey use karta..tumhain black mail karne k liye..aur mujhe pata hai tum maan jati, lekin zindagi bhra merey sath reh kar mujh se nafrat karti aur roz ik naye dard se guzarti..is liye main ne wo bhi nahi kiya..ku k main tum se bht pyar karta hon nupur..

main ne tumahri ankhon itni nafrat dekhi k main ne her umeed chor di.
.it was an undying hatred..

main ne apni life ka sab se qeemti waqt tum dono k sath guzara hai..aur pata hai priya ne mujhe daddy bhi kaha..jab usey main bus tak chorne gaya tha..wo dar rahi thi tum se k tum usey danto gi aur main en promise bhi kiya k main tumhain nahi bataon ga..per main kia karon..tumhare ilawa kis se khushi banto?..koi samjhe ga bhi nahi..tu plz usey mat dantana...main kal raat ko priya se milne bhi gaya tha..don't worry, main ne usey samjha diya hai...wo merey bare main koi sawaal nahi karey gi tum se..

aur meri beti ko bilkul apne jaisa banana nupur..bilkul apne jaisa..strong and prowerful..aur..ik aur request karon..plz usey kabhi apne aur merey rishtey ki sachai mat batana..plz meri beti ko mujh se nafrat mat hone dena..pata hai mujhe ye sab mangne ka koi haq nahi hai...phir bhi ik unmeed hai k tum mana nahi karo gi..

i wish i would have been forgiven, but still i am grateful to u for not forgiving me..and i know u loved me too..but u just couldn't forgive me..per ..hum dono ki life main ki dosre k ilawa koi bhi nahi aya..koi bhi nahi..tumhain nahi lagta..we both shared a magic..

Finally her heart was feeling light..it had shed tears..the paper was getting wet..

N..u are right mayank..we shared a magic, but unfortunately..it was the dark magic..

she folded the paper, holding it tightly and gathered herself to return home, priya must be awake..

------------------------------------------------------

THE END..

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

omg omg........i didnt expect this.....suchchi!
will edit more later.........toooo gud!
but u ended it tooo soon!
anyways b bck jaldi!πŸ˜ƒ
n share it with me😳
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
dhano_Tejank thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i am crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

....thIs had to happen?????????

BUT...
alI n all HAPPY ENDING 

this is wat i wuld like to say😭
u endedd  πŸ˜­
res for now !!!!!!!
*edited*
OMGGGGGGGG mehakkkkkkk  truely i never expected this πŸ˜²..........mayank attempts suicide....that was unpredictable........i must say this was the  best part of whole ff πŸ‘.............u know i cried while reading this update😭....this was so touching.....i loved the ending of ur ff so heart touching...but i wanted mayank to be with nupur and priya .....anywz this was just perfect....can't write more ....keep rocking with ur ff's...will be waiting for a new ff from u πŸ˜‰and thnx alot 4 pm πŸ€—
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
OMG😭
why all this hapnd ???????😭
i thot, priya deserve fatherly love!!! bt all this hapned.

wel, nice ending.....beautiful.
ll come again another beautiful one.
keep writing.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hi!!!
u ended it?!
i m shocked readin it!!😭
u have written it beautifully!!
come bac soon with another ff😊

divya