**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}PG1#BACK! - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
He's fine - I talked to him twice since his ex left -- Soon I'll be visiting to give him a second massage - His back's aching again...Seems he's more relaxed when I take care of him.
I was doing abs & gym exercises + dance steps ....I was tired even for the shower.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow you have the discipline.
That is good.
I am practising listening to Mantras to clear my mind and think better.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlily

He's fine - I talked to him twice since his ex left -- Soon I'll be visiting to give him a second massage - His back's aching again...Seems he's more relaxed when I take care of him.

Ah nothing worse then aches and pains.

Originally posted by: Summer3

Wow you have the discipline.

That is good.
I am practising listening to Mantras to clear my mind and think better.

My bikes have issues so I practise at home everyday πŸ˜› The abs hurt - I eat fruits veggies light meat....Actually I'm back to my normal size yippie.....πŸ˜ƒ I look decent...but I want to look thin 😳to wear small sized oufits...I have to lose breast again and butt and I want my abs back....My cutie likes the way I am...but my bikini doesn't think the same πŸ˜³πŸ˜† He's just come back from a business meeting...πŸ˜› I was expecting he told me to drop by...he must be tired...I so want to see him...πŸ₯±πŸ˜Š He asked if I was there I said yes -- he doesn't reply...I want my "junzi" in my arms where he belongs lol 😳

Summer3 thumbnail

Ah good for you. Hope you do not overwork your muscles.
Have fun.
Gym's tiring....But it  does wonders...
Summer3 thumbnail
Frankly I see all bodily disciplines also helping the mind which needs the will power to get things done.
I was kinda a disciplined student..It's my nature....Was having a cam chat with the cutiepie - so handsome & charming....*drooling*
Summer3 thumbnail
Ah Good for you.
Ah looks like you have found something you like.
Keep it up