**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}PG1#BACK!

Posted: 13 years ago

The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum Part 3

Part 1 :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1356761

Part 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1418154

Oscar Wilde: Brilliant mind and avant-gardiste.

Athena: Greek goddess of knowledge and wisdom.

Forum:  Ancient Greeks invented Democracy and used to like discussing with arguments and rationality'despite their religious beliefs. Actually they called the place where they used to discuss freely "Agora". The Ancient Romans called that place Forum. It was usually located in the heart of every "City".

(The) Dandy Warhol (s): Pop ' Art / Pop Culture reference and a trendy alternative music group.

As the title's club mentions,  our posts are supposed to reflect a certain taste for expressing ourselves, it is supposed to be intellectually relevant, funny, unconventional, interesting, wierd, out of the ordinary thoughts...

You don't have to be fan of those symbols of Art, History, Music, Literature...to be part of the chat, as long as your post reflects what your authentic point of views are made of. 

This is not a Fan Club, drooling over and praising till no end is not required. Preferably, we'll discuss everyday's life, music, cinema, theater, social, political, economic issues, art, non sense matters'.Let's our mind and brains flow to the wind of creativity, maturity and relevance. Or whatever seems to be interesting or catch our precious attention.

Please, no gossip about ex- IF members or current ones. So don't discuss any members, unless they're part of the chat OFFICIALLY.

Being a part of the chat doesn't force you to "like" any post of members on other threads or oblige you to back any of their views. The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum is free of group instinct or obligations. TDWAF is controversial and cherishes healthy debates!

Rules

Try to be nice, polite and civilized with an unconventional touch of rhetoric, sarcasm, sense of humor, bluntness, frankness.

All discussions are allowed. Please, keep in mind the youngest members and IF rules.

Only *Summer*, *Macsiris*, *Karandel_2008*, *LadyGaga/Adios* and *I* can invite new members, for now.  After a while, other members will be allowed to. The invitation doesn't depend on people's liking or "camp". Only on the interest *We* find in the content of their posts and the maturity of them.

Add spice, fun and rocking posts.

LIST OF MEMBERS

1. lalixlili (aka Lil{y} aka Lola aka Lali aka Linda)

2. Siddi
3. ShaFiLICIOUS
4. desigal90
5. Sallufanno1
6. Meena1
7. Crazy Fanatic 
8. Farikina
9. poppy2009
10. -bluemoon-
11. AppleBlossom
12. Summer3
13. pragya0
14. adios/Ladygaga
15. xetaxeta
16. Macsiris
17. Agent007
18. pogo
19.shopaholicNY
20. LEO88
21. immunoblot 
22. karandel_2008
23. RainbowWarrior
24._DrEaM_  
25. P1nk
26. baz786
27. dkdc
28. -Sakina-

Still to complete''.PM me if you want to be part of the chat.  Or be a silent reader or a free gossiper on what will be going on here on Twitter or any other net platform.

For people who have deep interest in what I tell through my posts - You can choose to say what you think and ask questions OPENLY...

Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by lalixlily - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Helloooooo Happy New Year Everybody.
It's 2011 in singapore???
 not yet here...it's the 30th of dec...still..ha ha ha
Summer3 thumbnail
Hey nice voice from contestant in Hindi songs but got knocked out.
http://soundcloud.com/nakul-1/mere-bina

sweet voice... got an invitation to go to a friend...to eat the twelth cake/// he he he

Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

sweet voice... got an invitation to go to a friend...to eat the twelth cake/// he he he

ah there goes your diet, never mind keep a digital scale and keep it in check.

Don't worry....I'll only drink som juice --- I've bought the cake and my sis ended up eating everything -- I onluy ate a tiny piece of it!!!!

I'm happy....Things seem to go well...Patience is needed for everything...My path to joy is written all over 2011.....