Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I hate peanuts and snack in general.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep you have the discipline.
Without snacks I am dead meat.
I normally do not care for lunch or dinner and would be very happy to skip them.
All I need is some sandwiches or nuts and my Chinese and English Teas for the whole day.

Summer3 thumbnail
Weekend is round the corner and I guess with your muscles fully toned you should be ready for some action😆

lol I'm no like that ..not yet - The cutie was still working it's 2 a.m...
Tomorrow night he'll pbbly have diner with some mates..he's busy cn't know for sure if I'll be seeing him but I want to...^^ We chat normally like buddies & sometimes like lovers it's nice...^^
Summer3 thumbnail
Yep that is the way. Not too serious and not too cold.
Looks like he has to work odd hours.
As a creative guy & business man, not so surprising for me...See you. I hope I'll get to see him....He said so.....
Summer3 thumbnail
So now that your dad is back your little sis must be okay again.
God Bless her.
Dad's here. My sis is ok. Tomorrow I'll swim. I need to relax. I was at home the whole week.  I need to be in another state of mind.
Summer3 thumbnail
That is nice. Good Sis is doing fine.
So what's new pussycat?😆

Quiet week end..I don't know whether I have to propose to the cutie to drop by or let him to ask me - so far I've been the one taking the initiative...

My thighs are hurting because of the gym exercises...
I can't barely be down on them without having difficulties - maybe I did practise the wrong way or a bit too much...DO I have to have another sessions today...? hmmm

I don't want to impose my presence...to the cutie...I should focus on my exams -- it's on the 7th of March in Paris --- I'm thrilled & a bit anxious...

I know I'll make it -- I'll be prepared!!!! The teachers will mark largely - I have a good application --- I have confidence...Now if only I could dedicate long hours to read...lol I think I don't do enough...