Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Am sure the creatives will come up with an even more lame reason for Taani going to jail than any of us can imagine...😆
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i think robbi will come back after the leap and when he see taani is a famous singer and happily married to ritesh and his brother is in asylum ,he will again misunderstand her and decide to take revenge.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woohoo we guys are going so fast!! 😎 Thursday ko hi EDT2 opened!🥳

Yipeeeeee paagal coming soon......😍 🥳
This doesnt indicate Taani-Ritesh marriage to me atleast....😆 If they are bringing up the present track soon then it'll be senseless to show Taani marrying Ritesh and after a week she is shown claiming 'ye mere pati hai'......🤪🤣 Viewers aren't so stupid to take up anything they show.....😡 And why will Taani go to JAIL??🤔🤣🤣
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Woohoo we guys are going so fast!! 😎 Thursday ko hi EDT2 opened!🥳

Yipeeeeee paagal coming soon......😍 🥳
This doesnt indicate Taani-Ritesh marriage to me atleast....😆 If they are bringing up the present track soon then it'll be senseless to show Taani marrying Ritesh and after a week she is shown claiming 'ye mere pati hai'......🤪🤣 Viewers aren't so stupid to take up anything they show.....😡 And why will Taani go to JAIL??🤔🤣🤣

Manasi...apparantly someone got an answer from VG saying that the leap isn't going to happen very soon...sheesh...they LOVE hanging us by a thread don't they?🤔🤪
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Roby gave bad dua to Onu as well ... not just tani .. .so why would he even care about Onu now?
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lizzy I still feel VG will keep misleading us big time....🤔 If we are bothering him with our messages maybe he is taking some revenge....🤣 But dunno I feel he did mean present track is coming soon....😍 Cos I rem'ber he had replied to someone about we being happy when it comes to the present.... So they have already started working on the present track.....🥳
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nop I dont think leap is coming so soon .Track after the leap will start in february.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The VG wil just show a leap fter this accident thing n if aonu reaches jail by anyreason,then they wil continue d asylum track n inbetween as aonu is remembering things they wil show what happens with tani in past so both the things wil go simultaneously n when aonu is wel they wil show how actually did aonu land there as aonu wil remember his past incidents in this way they wil keep the interest going n at then show TAANU married together
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
where is the SBS link that says Taani will goto Jail??
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys....if any outsider reads the EDT thread...he/she will think vg or vikas is the hero of the show🤣
every post mein he has been mentioned...lets  talk abt onu and taani guys😍