but would prefer this ovr tht marriage thingy
imagine Taani in jail and ounu helping as anonymous helper😍
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

but would prefer this ovr tht marriage thingy

imagine Taani in jail and ounu helping as anonymous helper😍

I'd prefer it IF they don't use this to forward Riteish marrying Taani...which is also possible with this track...😭
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

I'd prefer it IF they don't use this to forward Riteish marrying Taani...which is also possible with this track...😭

shubh shubh bolo lizzy..... jaise woh log humein dara rahein hein...i am sure they r for some real twist....zarror the whole marriage fiasco humaare chain kharab karne keliye predict kar rahe hein....anu aur taani ki shaadi agar hogi tho sirf ek duusre sien...warba nahiin hogi...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oops...my rooh se rooh ke darmiyaan with Nupur ki bachchi happened again...Nupur ki bhayaanak aatma planted itself in my brain for a minute: forget I wrote all that!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Taani ki shaadi sirf Onu ke saath ho jaayegi bas! Pehli shaadi, aakhri shaadi, aur in dono shaadiyaan ke beech sare shaadiyaan bhi! πŸ˜† Ab khush?
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Oops...my rooh se rooh ke darmiyaan with Nupur ki bachchi happened again...Nupur ki bhayaanak aatma planted itself in my brain for a minute: forget I wrote all that!! πŸ˜†

Taani ki shaadi sirf Onu ke saath ho jaayegi bas! Pehli shaadi, aakhri shaadi, aur in dono shaadiyaan ke beech sare shaadiyaan bhi! πŸ˜† Ab khush?

and the shaadi raise to N bhi...kuch kasar nahiin chodenge hum...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just saw the accident ... i don't understand how tani can b put to jail for anannya's death πŸ€”
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and taani doesn't even know how to drive
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I just saw the accident ... i don't understand how tani can b put to jail for anannya's death πŸ€”

in yesterdays epi nupur said   " taani ke saath ritesh ki bhi baali charhe gi".this mean taani ke saath may be ritesh bhi jail jaye .i think leap ke baad ritesh character will become positive.

and jahan tak taani ke jail jaane ki baat hai is ka sab se imp aspect yeh hai ke anu taani ke jail jaane par kiya karta hai :either he support her
                                              support his family and blame taani.
                                                  or he will be confussed of what to do and what not to do.Edited by tayabafarooqui - 13 years ago
S.Jannat thumbnail
Maybe, Nupur will use the fact that Taani gave her necklace to Gulaboo and told her to do as she said. Nupur might act up and say that Taani told Gulaboo to hire someone to kill or harm Ananya? :-( IDK, it's so unpredictable! And people, STOP talking about Taani/Ritesh marriage- is ISN'T going to happen! If it does, I will eat my shoe pahahah!Edited by S.Jannat - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even if ritesh goes to jail ... how can tani be blamed for her death still and sent to jail?