Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Apparantly on SBB it was reported that Taani might possibly go to jail for the death of Ananya...and we're speculating that possibly Onu might try to save her by going to jail in her stead...😕

But both of them's Jails are different right??
Anu's jail is Asylum and Taani's is general prison??
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would rather believe in these published Articles/TL News rather than believing this SBS predictions.. At least 50-70% will work out in Articles but not in this SBs.. so many things have not worked with these SBS talks 😕
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will believe what they showed in the episode itself "pati hien ye merey" 😍
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Paagal Onu Scene...1: (For the New year countdown, yeah it's the cold scene)

Piano music...as while Taani is narrating the story, Onu loudly sneezes.

Taani turns around, her heart giving a jump. For one moment she thought her old Onu was back-he sneezed just like that. But then she realised it was Paagal Onu sneezing and coughing loudly.

She looks down and then as he sniffs and looks at her...she meets his eyes for a brief moment..and then he looks away. He feels scared of this lady at times..the connection between them is too strong..he had only felt this for Mishti.

Taani goes to him and shakes her head. 'Kahaa tha na baarish mein mat jaana..lekin nahin..tumne meri suni hi kab hai..' And as she remembers what happened the last time he did not listen to her she bursts into tears as a flood of memories sweeps through her mind.

Paagal Onu's eyes also tear up, for he hates it when people cry. He prefers the laugh of his inmates, no matter how raucous or mad it is. When people cry it reminds him that this is the real world, the scary world. He prefers to be happy like Mishti.

'Ab dekho..mujhe rula diya...' she sniffs. Paagal Onu snorts. He did not make the strange lady cry. He doesn't even know why she's crying.

'Yeh le..davaai..' Taani says as the warden hands it over to her. Paagal Onu looks down at her palm confused. Then he slowly accepts the tablets. The last time the warden people gave him tablets he felt strange and dizzy, but he trusts this woman for some weird reason.

He immediately makes a face. Yech. These medicines are so horrible. He looks at her with a mixture of anger and confusedness.  The mithaai was so much better.

She breaks a piece of the sweets and feeds it to him, laughing for the first time in a long span of years. His face lights up the way children's faces light up when they get gifts.

'Badmaash' she says, shaking her head.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Dunno why i feel they won't show pagal Onu ... and when they will come in present Onu would be cured already

Meg loved it 😍
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Meg 😍
I can so imagine Taani saying 'badmaash' to Onu 😍 after seeing her expressions in the past 2 episodes....🤣
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Dunno why i feel they won't show pagal Onu ... and when they will come in present Onu would be cured already

Meg loved it 😍

We can bug CVs with this as well....😆 But I do feel it wont go so fast.... They will show Paagal Onu for quite long...😍 If he'll be cured so soon wont the whole story come to an end? I still doubt if he would have gone mad with just these incidents...🤔 There's much more that needs to happen IMO.....
Soaps1 thumbnail
you know if they take leap now it means rest of the story of how he got would be told my onu himself ... and he can only do that if and when he recovers not before that 🤔
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why not..even paagal onu is capable of continuing the story...i can write an imaginary scene for that also...😊 in fact i already have written one looking into paagal onu's thoughts one shot.......😳
dosthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Taani jail jaane ka reason may be necklace chori in ganguly house....
as she gave it to gulabo...there is no other reason to go...
Edited by dosthi - 13 years ago