Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
πŸ˜‰

Oh absolutely madam. Like for instance Iam aware that a lil angel is head over heels for Bunty Chor...... Iam sure she will see the light soon. Nonetheless, yes imperfection, madness and being outright ridiculous is "beootifool"......πŸ˜ƒ
aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if there was no neelam in your life would you flirt with veena or anyone else in the house.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

While your devilish mind was dwelling on Samir STPP (Short Term Planning Problem), mine was doing the same. You just beat me in nano-seconds before I could type what I typed in the post subsequent to yours😊 "You know na I cannot plan beyond 24 hours. And my girl friend hates it ..big time..!! "

Neelam's hair will turn completely gray, but she will not be able to figure out this Mr. Complex." He is beyond all analysis, all comprehension. He can beat the Greatest Albert Einstein with his theories and principles. He is greater than the greatest Einstein.

great minds think alike bro😈
no worries about Neelams hair going gray, she can always borrow Samus hair dye which apparantly he is reapplying today!! (read it in fireguns post about what housemates are doing today)!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shivani003

Oh absolutely madam. Like for instance Iam aware that a lil angel is head over heels for Bunty Chor...... Iam sure she will see the light soon. Nonetheless, yes imperfection, madness and being outright ridiculous is "beootifool"......πŸ˜ƒ

Self-awareness is very important lil angelπŸ˜†

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'll too ask da same question..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksho

if there was no neelam in your life would you flirt with veena or anyone else in the house.

Now that's a very interesting question. I was wondering why no one asked me this so far. Well, the answer you question whether I would flirt with Veena or anyone else in the house had Neelam not been in my life is an emphatic NO. But please do not ask me why NO

If man can create a perfect woman, he will still cheat on her.
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Now that's a very interesting question. I was wondering why no one asked me this so far. Well, the answer you question whether I would flirt with Veena or anyone else in the house had Neelam not been in my life is an emphatic NO. But please do not ask me why NO

If man can create a perfect woman, he will still cheat on her.

why no?πŸ˜†
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

great minds think alike bro😈
no worries about Neelams hair going gray, she can always borrow Samus hair dye which apparantly he is reapplying today!! (read it in fireguns post about what housemates are doing today)!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Greatest minds think alike and at the same time too😊
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My question is why isnt he a playboy which suited a guy like him more πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

My question is why isnt he a playboy which suited a guy like him more πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Gandhi teri gande kartoote lehker yahan bhi poch gayi!!!

my question for him will be...

Who wash your chaddi????πŸ˜†