Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I will ask "Why did you break my heart by constantly attacking Veena and later Khali???? "

Dil mera churaya kyon......
Jab yeh dil torna hi tha........ πŸ˜­

Why did you break my heart?? 

Originally posted by: samFan

I will ask "Why did you break my heart by constantly attacking Veena and later Khali???? "

Hum bewafa hargiz na the .. par hum wafa kar na sake!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My ques -

Why is he always agitated ? And if he was missing Neelam, why didn't he take voluntary exit :(
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

hmm.. right questiion, wrong person. You know na I cannot plan beyond 24 hours. And my girl friend hates it ..big time..!! But may be I will ask Neelam if she can trust me with Veena's presence. And why are you forgetting Anchal Kumar?

🀣🀣🀣🀣........I will ask Neelam if she can trust me with Veena's presence......

OMG!!! Veena  he hates her lecture hw will he digest her in his marriage....🀒...well as of anchal sameer was never intrested in her🀣🀣🀣
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

Yehich toh mera problem hai, yaar..!! My girl friend gets pissed off big time because of this. Uska bhi dil glaas ka bana hai, tut jaata hai. Maine kaha, bhaiyya, roz roz repair karna bhaari padega.

Toh maine usey kaha, Neelu,  Babez, why dont you have heart transplant? Ek plastic ka dil transplant karwa lete hain na. Ab mujhe laga it was a great idea. But you know na, it is difficult to understand women. Kab kya kis cheez ko kis tarha se galat samjengi. Bas tut padi mere pe..kehene lagi, tumhare liye sab economic choice hai..jab repair hee replacement se mehenga ho, toh kyoon repair karna.

Maine kaha, Samir, the great, yeh baat bhi sahi hai..

________

Tread softly  for you tread on my heart..
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago

Didn't you tell Khali that you were not born yesterday? 40 years have passed. πŸ˜•

Btw, how do you manage to find perfect quotes for every particular post Ankur? It's impressive. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I would appreciate if you don't answer this question with the help of a quote thoughπŸ˜›

"Btw, how do you manage to find perfect quotes for every particular post.."

Right question, wrong era. Everything is googleable. It is just that I am a better and faster typist than you areπŸ˜‰

______
Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is researchπŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

Practice makes a man perfect.

---------------------------------

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." πŸ˜‰
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Hum bewafa hargiz na the .. par hum wafa kar na sake!

Soo true......

Hum bewafa hargiz na the...... per hum wafa kar na sake.....
Humko mili uski saza..... hum jo khata kar na sake.....

Kitni akeli thi woh rahe hum jin per ab tak akele chalte rahe........
Tumse bichar ke oh humsafar tere hi gam me jalte rahe......  (We still love you Samir but cant accept your rudeness...... Sorry boy 😭) But love you a lot............😭 But cant support your rudeness.......😭
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_night

🀣........I will ask Neelam if she can trust me with Veena's presence......

OMG!!! Veena  he hates her lecture hw will he digest her in his marriage....🀒...well as of anchal sameer was never intrested in her🀣🀣🀣

_________
Star_night, excuse my Sherlockholming, but by any chance, are you Neelam ?? Yous seem to know Samir so well - how he dislikes Veena's lecture and how he was never interested in Anchal.😊 Waise Samir ladka (!)  achha hai, bas thoda London ke weather jaisa hai. Kab kis baat pe khaske, pata nahi. Baaki ladka (!!) bahut achha hai. Ek dum perfect jodi rahegi aap dono ki.

________

Marriages are made in heaven - but then...so are thunder and lightning.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I day as Sameer Soni...πŸ₯± Admire ur patience at answering so much Ankur πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Mujhme itna patience nahi tha...

star_night thumbnail

_________
Star_night, excuse my Sherlockholming, but by any chance, are you Neelam ?? Yous seem to know Samir so well - how he dislikes Veena's lecture and how he was never interested in Anchal.😊 Waise Samir ladka (!)  achha hai, bas thoda London ke weather jaisa hai. Kab kis baat pe khaske, pata nahi. Baaki ladka (!!) bahut achha hai. Ek dum perfect jodi rahegi aap dono ki.

________

Marriages are made in heaven - but then...so are thunder and lightning.

🀣🀣🀣🀣........me neelam🀣🀣🀣🀣.......I'm happy with wht iam.....first of all i think ur sherlockholming is awesome.....hats off for tht.......

Well it's quiet clear from the episodes hw sameer reacts for veena and anchal......