Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditee-may be this is the track to a change in him.If he doesn't and stays in his own shell then I don't know what to say

SYS-not only you.me too.I want to see some masti and a cute nice scene cos ShaNak are famous for that before all this heavy drama starts!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@zenn...nat aman....

Oye just logged from work to tell you....CHILL YAAR!!! the thing is its simple....

unless the next track shows SHAAN for once growing up and BEING tTHERE for Khanak....beleive me you, the story will go nowhere....that whole KHANAK afraid how Shaan will take it and hid it from him was irritating enough post proposal track- however, there it was full on entertainment because of super duper dialogues and movement of story and unraveling of Shaan's confidence of his love for her and Khanak's hesitation...in this track....it has to be the reverse....and in many ways that is the HOPE....that CVs will finally MOVE THE STORY FORWARD instead of going nowhere..forget concentric circles....that hope is why everybody is waiting for this track...

As for promo v. precap....yaar, that is anyway a temporary want..or desire...as for logic...hello..

RBO mien dhoondne nikle wahi MAGIC....
Raaste mein kho gayi LOGIC

yaar, I was more pushing for the whole KIBOJI...thing...Kya patta kya hoga...

Lekin, dont worry we are all on same page with regard to story...and potential of this track...there is no doubt in my head...this was a move by CVs to get some magic back....becos they know the current track is a disaster to say the least.....
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I really want to see how Khanak and YM portray the conflicting emotions of being glad at Shaan's final return but not being able to revel in it after the Sunny shock.
aditee thumbnail
Shaan has needed CONSTANT encouragement, coaxing, pep talk and advice all through this marriage

Khanak had to urge him to start going into the office
Again for the project proposal
A DISASTER, but she tried to convince him that he only loves Tashu!😡
Again on the day of the presentation
Again at the hotel in Pune, she spoke to investors to indicate she is right by him.
When he  hinted he no longer wanted to do business
When he started to sing
The band
The audition
The press meet

He has required more hand holding and pats on the back than even a 10 year old

I want him to tell her " Sunny just LOOKS like Sooraj, he is not Sooraj"
"I will love you more than any guy ever loved a girl, you shouldnt worry about Sunny"
"We both struggled through Sooraj's memory, Sunny is only a look alike, our marriage is stronger than that"

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Shaan has needed CONSTANT encouragement, coaxing, pep talk and advice all through this marriage

Khanak had to urge him to start going into the office
Again for the project proposal
A DISASTER, but she tried to convince him that he only loves Tashu!😡
Again on the day of the presentation
Again at the hotel in Pune, she spoke to investors to indicate she is right by him.
When he  hinted he no longer wanted to do business
When he started to sing
The band
The audition
The press meet

He has required more hand holding and pats on the back than even a 10 year old

I want him to tell her " Sunny just LOOKS like Sooraj, he is not Sooraj"
"I will love you more than any guy ever loved a girl, you shouldnt worry about Sunny"
"We both struggled through Sooraj's memory, Sunny is only a look alike, our marriage is stronger than that"

Bold part: I want that too!!!

Also don't you guys think that for all they love each other and support each other-Khanak dominating here-they still think the other is not as strong.Don't have a lot of faith in each other.With Khanak hiding the letter thing, Shaan hiding the divorce thing, apparently for each other's sake k the other won't be able to handle it-I think that's very misguided.

So this is the track where both can talk out this whole thing and realize that they're there through thick and thin and that as long as they solve things together and share everything they can in fact get through anything
aditee thumbnail
Sys

I am exactly like you, I teeter between wanting a silly, romantic, crackling encounter between the two to  wanting to see a sane turn of events

Looks like SWJ is at the helm again, she is extremely talented, she will bring some of BOTH to us.

The fact that she picked KT,  South Bombay upbringing, urban,articulate, confident, city slicker to be paired with a truly earthy beauty YM who for a change is not a phony sophisticate like most TV female leads are, she is superbly confident and articulate in her own way despite speaking in Hindi mostly.

She doesnt wear clothes screaming brand names from roof tops like he does, she looks gorgeous in a very rustic yet attractive sorta way

For that alone I will give her an A+

I am glad she did not pick some one like PB or PC to portray this role  by forcefully changing everything about them

I attribute 90% of the sizzling chemistry on the screen to the fact that both are actually from different worlds and are truly intrigued by each other

AND IT IS VISIBLE ON SCREEN TO US

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See as for logic....

can you imagine a shocked khanak romancing shaan after he returns from his tour?? NO... which means we loose on a shanak scene...or becos the CVs realise that shanak scene is what gets TRPs...they will have one...or at least create the notion of one...post khanak seeing her dead husband look alike only for khanak to reject the advances of her livinh husband...??? or something like that???

Yaar...where is the logic in that....

so for a 'true' shanak scene, Khanak cannot be hit by a sunstroke before she meets Shaan...and that is logical....

ok..seriously gtg
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Sys,

One more point...........

Dont get me wrong, I am ALL for a Katrina Kaif type playing a gaon ki gori

Whether she can pull it off is a whole different story

But the fact that SWJ put so much thought into these characters makes me very happy that she is serious about  narrating this story to us

When story tellers themselves do not believe in their characters, why should we?

aditee thumbnail
Saaz
I LOVE the "sun stroke"
Abhi kuch kaam kar le!
Your million dollar analysis is safe in my unemployed hands
-SYS- thumbnail
Aditee,
I am SO at one with you about the casting.KT and YM are brilliant as their characters because essentially that's who they are.The reality is portrayed onscreen.
And I love love love the fact that YM prefers to speak in Hindi.I hate people who look down upon speaking their own language and half of them adopt accents which are oh-so-fake.