Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK my almost RBO PhDs........ tumhaare thesis mein Q hoyega zaroor

So WHEN has the Sat nite's LAST  precap typically appeared the following week?

The first segment on a Monday?
OR
Last segment on a Monday nite episode?

Or
Much later in the week?

That will tell us if Khanak goes home only to return to save this guy or watch this guy fall into water

aditee thumbnail
Smitha,

DEFINITELY
Ruk ja
Abhi dekhti hoon
You are welcome!

Arrey yaar, you make em, enjoying them is a pleasure!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey all!

interesting discussion guys! i missed it since i had a very busy sunday. so how's everyone?🤗

@saazy

lol! as much as i love and agree with your Halla Bols, please allow me to say something. yaar, i don't agree that if khanak meets sunny first and not shanak together, the track is ruined. come on kuriye, let's not write the track and its story off already just because it did not start the way we wanted it to. actually i am surprised to see everyone so shocked to see khanak meet sunny first. i think most of us had already pretty much guessed that it would happen this way, though we may have hoped otherwise.

i agree that it would have been wonderful and sooo ideal to have shanak meet first and then have khanak meet sunny or have shanak meet sunny. but just because it has not happened that way, i am not going to say that there is no story to tell now. that'd be jumping to conclusions.

and saazy, itni intelligent hai tu yaar. what is this about khanak going back home and then returning to the sets to meet sunny? what'd be the logic in that? aur yeh tum keh rahi ho! humari logic queen!😛😆

i agree with krishna, hira and SYS. i too feel that the precap is not a promo. and i will say again, just because the track has not started the way we wanted or hoped, that's no reason to write it off already yaar. it has loads of potential and scope for awesome acting from kt and ym. i am excited!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
How is the Corner this morning?

Zenn, hugs!
Good to see you
Kal itna kyon busy thi?

Tell Tell as Saazy wud say

As we get nearer to air time I get more hopeful

How ever they weave the Sunny story I want to watch it purely for the fact that it will be based on the leads
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Shanak scene today I'm guessing.
Oh well Ab tou intezaar ki aadat si ho gayi hai.

aditee thumbnail
Sys

I WAS REALLY HOPEFUL ON Sat

Then suddenly something changed

I dont care for it anymore

They could show it on Friday this week for all I care

I am really waiting for Shaan's expression on hearing someone that looks like Sooraj has made an appearance

Will be SO WORTH IT
The story will go from "all about, ME ME and some more ME" Shaan to Khanak.

I want to see if he stands by her and offers support and reminds her of how much he loves her

OR
Goes into his sulky angry selfish mode

I was quite stunned to hear a line from him during golden RBO when he says one nite "Shaayad mujhse maafi maangna chahti hai, Sooraj ki baat karke mujhe itna tang kiya"

I thought I had missed an episode!!!!

All she said was "No one can take his place"

HE decided that she owed an apology for it!

Goes to show he is indeed quite narcissistic
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this track would be worth watching for Shantanu's evolution lol.Seriously,would be great.I am excited.Hope they don't botch this up!
aditee thumbnail
I think they had brought out the differences in both characters, Shaan and Khanak quite superbly

She loses everything, marries him to save HIS LIFE, and again loses ALL her self respect in order to live in that marriage

He  comes into her life, agrees to live with her for a specific time period, doesnt "give" emotionally, the first time he actually does something for her was when he works at the dhaba

and in return he expects her to

COMPLETELY ERASE all memories of her past and park himself in it!

He is quite immature and fickle

She has never expected anything from him, she has always given

I believe many men take women for granted in a marriage, thats true in this "marriage for  convenience" or what ever we can label it
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ aditee
I know.I want that and much more.I want Shaan to finally grow up.For Khanak to be the one he thinks about before he thinks of himself.

But I also want to be immature and teenager-ish (no offence to any teens lurking here) for a moment and get classic Shanak romance before the intellectual side kicks in.
aditee thumbnail
Sys

Dont worry

EACH AND EVERYONE of the ShaNak scenes has been breathtakingly beautiful

Almost all of them are Hall of Famers

They have not been EXACTLY like how we wanted them but the last one on Dec 22nd, Chori Kiya Rey song just took my breath away!!

I bet the future ones will be equally magical and spontaneous

I also agree that the spontaneity and the physical attraction is a very strong part of this marriage

When ever Shaan gets over the shock of Sunny's arrival
It will happen, I am thinking sometime this week
I suspect the ShaNak scene YM referred to in her FB page may have just been a conversation

I cant believe Khanak would be in a state of mind to make out with hubby after seeing someone that looks like her dead ex-hubby!