Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,
We have apparently critiqued so much, we have run out of space, LOL...

Join this thread to offer your take on RBO episodes. The rules remain the same. See below.

Here is how 'criticism' is defined in this thread. Please check this link on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism

To quote from the same page, "Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of an individual or group by another (the critic). To criticize does not necessarily imply to find fault, but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an objection against prejudice, or a disapproval. Another meaning of criticism is the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature, social movements, film, arts, and similar objects and events. The goal of this type of criticism is to understand the work or event more thoroughly."

Here are some ground rules that we should all follow in order to make this thread productive an engaging:

1. Constructive and Objective criticisim only

2. Provide criticisim for the whole show- not just RaSam or ShaNak- this way it stays objective, and constructive as in..you cannot just say- I loved RaSam scene, tell us what you liked about it..You cannot just say you find Shanak boring...why are they boring?

3. We are here for RBO fans, RBO forum, RBO lovers, RBO critics and RBO CVs who want a better show. Everyone is welcome - this is an extremely friendly forum that welcomes everyone with open arms...except those who want to instigate us against each other...frankly, if you are that kind, stay away...we don't need no instigation...we can do it ourselves...but we are too classy a folk...and such behaviour shall be reported to the moderators!

So let us discuss/debate/analyse a show we all much love... take it apart scene by scene, line by line, angle by angle, and examine till our eyes and brains pop out!😆

Link to CC thread # 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559037

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆😆W are soon going to be famous as DT...😆😆

Yeah to Khanak and her petti...😆😆
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Madz calls it her bag😆
aditee thumbnail
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Khanak is going to get some lovin and carin!

I never thought I would say this when our lead cutie is so sick and missing from the show!

But maybe aaj ka epi dekhna padega!

I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GO BACK AND GET HER

I hope she throws a fit!
aditee thumbnail
Can CVs please use this opportunity to pen some trademark lines for KT and YM to say to each other when he goes to get her?

Verbal sparring is the high point of their romance.😳

I hope we get that when we see them back in the same frame.

Khanak in a saree and Shaan in blue jeans in white shirt wouldnt be bad at all.😉

I mean....... not bad at all!😆
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Aditi: dont torture yourself by watching the episode..!!!!
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souma.N

@Aditi: dont torture yourself by watching the episode..!!!!

Really?

Kyon yaar?
I want to see Shaan's reaction when he sees the laetter

Is he hopping mad?😳
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wat a torture Rasam are.....dey cant act properly.bichare CVs wat can dey do if actors cant act well.miss u karan.plz get well soon.........

aditee thumbnail
Yesterday I noticed a scene where Rahul comes in to tell Duck and Sam that Shaan has betrayed them or some such thing.

The way he looked at Duck and the way he looked at Sam were no different

I mean, if a guy is in love with a girl and they are fighting, wont there be an emotion of anger or passion in his look for her?

He had the same blank look  for both when he gave the news about Shaan

Even Sam did not get all self concsious, nervous or fidgety when he showed up.

I mean if they are supposed to be IN LOVE, shouldnt they be physically affecting each other?

Pushing and shoving is all OK, but more importantly shouldnt there be an under current of sizziling attraction when they come face to face each time?
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am not saying anything abt manish acting but priyankas acting is worsen day by day.............look i like her as naina but now its like she knw only one reaction god cant she give any other reaction whats wrong with her