Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved what I saw today!  Awesome episode from my point of view! 

What an episode, just loved it! 

1st scene of Maaneet was so classic and apt, it was based on trust!  How blindly Geet trusts Maan, this is just a reassurance to us that if Maan's past does come in front of Geet, she will never doubt him, at least I hope so!  Loved the dialogues here, thank u DD, GC and Barry! Loved how Maan expressed his love for her, he said words aren't enough as to how much I love you, very very touching!  Loved GC's look here, his hair was looking awesome, still Im not fond of him in tight clothes!  Our kuddi Geet is just too good, she gives him a kiss and did u see Maan's eyes, oh man it popped wide open.  It shocked him a bit, but loved how he lifted her face and made her look into his eyes!

He makes her go to any extent!

NE and Arjun, well Im not too fond of the two, but Im seeing what I like as the future of the show, I'll leave it at that!

Brijy back, now that's interesting, now the question is who posted his bail! He is after Geet, Arjun after Maan and Dadi following Maneet all over the house.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the breakfast table scene, yes Maan is only Geet's and I just love how he expresses his love to her, no matter how khadoos a man is a woman can either break or make him and Geet transformed Maan into who he is.  She warned him with SMS to leave her hand and he should have, but then now he has paid for the consequences, oh well that's life Maan, she didn't do it infront of anyone, just Dadi and NE and that was fine.  MSK is a man who doesn't like his image tarnished and when Geet did this, it brought his ego down as Maan Singh Khurana.   I think he over reacted a bit with Geet when he cornered her against the wall, but that is MSK, once his ego is attacked that's his reaction!  Trust me some men are very private about their love lives and Maan is too!  So he's vowed not to touch Geet til marriage, let's see how long this lasts.  This just tells me that it's now Kuddi's turn to seduce him, she will do just that, then again he is MSK and he will toy with her emotions and still might not touch her for a bit just to teach her a lesson(What a khadoos) eventually he will cave in. Creatives r u listening, Im expecting a nice romantic scene for 200th episode!

NE getting jealous Arjun with tasha, but I liked what Arjun said to her, don't make a scene and make a fool of urself, just shows he maturity there.

Let's face it guys, Brijy is back, but Maan's gussa overtakes the episode, shows how powerful he is na!  I thank the creatives for keeping Maan's character intact! 

Low points for today!

MSK's tight clothes, still I can't stand them.

Arjun's hair, please fix it! 

Edit are the creatives contradicting themselves here~

Now that I'm thinking about this whole thing with Maan being private about his love life...hello the creatives are contradicting themselves here! 

OK how about office days at one point he grabbed Geet close to him and she said people are watching, he said let them!

How about when he lifted her to take to hospital and she said people are watching he again said let them!

What the hell is his problem, now those two instances there are in public eye, did the creatives forget this! 

Geet just made fun of his nature in front of Dadi and Ne, who always tease him !

Now this nature of MSK is bugging me, Geet should give it off to him and remind him of his public display of his love! 😑

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello friends,

Hopefully holidays are treating you well with friends, families and GHSP. Anyways, the episode was wonderful, loved to see how geet exposed maan in the dinning table and later how maan turned into msk and asked geet to stay within limits in front of others as well as staffs. Yes, that's how they are; geet is cheerful while maan is full of ego! Loved their caress and clashes!

NE-arjun, still a pain. NE cant act but kept hitting on arjun. Arjun playing with her so conveniently. The way its going, NE cant even blame arjun in the future because its she who kept flirting with him. Arjun on the other hand can act but dont know how far he can entertain us who is using a female for implementing his plan. So boring!

Now comes our real vamp brij, oh what a lifesaver! I felt all refreshed, renewed, recharged when i saw brij even if it was for 15 secs! Welcome back brij.

About that bathroom scene, i supposed it was NE's plan and now i can see that its NE's plan and geet's annoyed face gave me the impression that maybe geet fell on the tub mistakenly when msk came to enjoy the whole thing! Poor geet, love you a lot.

Anyways, take care everyone
loves and prayers.............
Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theme Of Den - Arjun!
@Ann and Anj both, interesting read you have listed all the possibilities, it will be interesting to see more shades of his character CV's....
@ Jaya Lovely Lines (we had snow showers todayπŸ˜† all has vanished though)

Arjun definitely is gray character in my eyes...

Episode Analysis

Moorkho ki shehjaadi ban kar Geet ne yeh pehchaana,
Barf hai nakali yeh hai jaana.
Jitna tha sunnane ka armaan, usse kaheen jyada tha kehne ka intezaar.
Banana chahte the is pal ko khaas, koi na ho bas hum tum hon paas.
Meri khushi  ka rakha khayaal,
Aur main badbadati rahi kiya yun hi bura haal...
Pyaar hai mujhse yeh nahin koi raaz,
Is nazaraaneh se dil par mere likh diyeen yeh alfaaz.
Vada raha yeh mera aapse,
Aapki khushi mein hi meri bhi khushi hai...intezaar main karoongi pyaar se.

Vajah mere pyaar ki tumhe kya bataon,
Jaanti ho mujhse is qadar main bhi na khud ko jaan paaon.
Aqeedat tumhari yun mujhpar, jatati ho qudrat ki bhi fitrat ko nakaar kar.
Yeh ehsaas lafzon mein nahin hota bayaan,
Kaise samajhaon tumhe apne pyaar ki intehaa.
Nazarein karti hain sab kuch bayan, lafzon ki madad nahi chahiye yahan.

Khoobsurat banaya dono ne yeh lamha....
Izhaare- mohabbat ka bandha hai sama.
Geet ne diya Maan ko ek bosah gaal par, yun hai khadi ab duzdeedah-nazar.

Andhere saaye sa nikala ek shaitaan!
Yeh koi aur nahin Geet ka bhai Brij hai, Sab Saavdhaan!
Kisne hai jamanat kar ise chudaya, mauth ke fariste ko hai bahar bulaya.

Arjun khel raha niraale khel, Anvesha ko pata kar, kar raha dilon ke mel...
Kholi hai isne pyaar aur ishq ki dukaan,
Jiska istemaal kar lega jaane kis ki jaan.

Naashte par hai mehfil jameen, Dadi, Anvesha aur Maaneet.
Maan karein phir chedkani, Geet ka haath pakad kari shaitaani...
Anjaan ban Geet ko batate kaam, ek haath ke kaamkar voh hai pareshaan.
Iltejaa uski Maan ne thukrayi,
Haath nahin chodenge yeh baat isharon mein batayi.
Phone ka hoga ab istemaal, jo jor se na kaha jaye aise nikala hall.
Dadi ne baat par pabandi lagayi, naastha hoga pehle yah baat batayi.
Geet ne bheja dosara sandesh,
Dadi se voh hai kehti....Jaroor shaadi se judi koi baat hai vishesh.
Sandesh mein Maan ko kiya aagaah,
Chodo mera haat varna...Maan poochein varna kya hoga...
Geet ka ek haat se yun chatpatana,
Dadi poochein phir kyun kha rahi ho ek haath se khana?
Geet yun hai dikhati, Maan ke haath mein hai mera haath yeh batati...
Maan dekho kaise sakpakaaye, Geet ko apni aankhen dikhaye.
Badlaav ki ho rahin hain baatein, Geet Maan hain tumhare sab yeh jatate.
Maan table chod chale gaye... Teen deviyon ki baatein na sahi jaye..
Geet bhi ja rahi hai office, Maan se pooche kya hai unhe kuch jaroorat?
Maan hain khafa kyun Geet na samajh paaye?
Na choone ka vaada kar dala, Maan kis liye hain itne jhallaye?
Baat nahin ab suni jayegi Geet ki, kar diya aisa elaan.

Geet, Maan nahin jhel sakte aisa mazaak,
Shayad khatarein mein lagati hai unhe unki pehchaan...
Samajhana hoga tumhare liye hua hai sirf yeh badlaav.

Aqeedat = Faith, Bosah = Kiss, Duzdeedah-nazar = Shy look

On Maan bein in character today...
He was in character... for me Geet has taken his openness lightly or I should say for granted... he hates it when somebody makes fun of his feelings esp for Geet... and Geet unknowingly does that all the time....she needs to know that it hurts him and he'll lash back ...

Some how I also feel that what we call love; it's reverence for him. when someone makes fun of it he is super angry...😊 That was the vibe I got when that tailor scene was shown behind being possessive there is another feeling. Geet did not get the message then...she needs to learn it now... the way she feels him to be her everything.. it is the same for Maan... he may not verbalize it but it's still the same😊 I also agree that he has an image to carry him being in control of  KC but this is the hidden meaning which is not conveyed😊

Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ann said Arjun reminds her of Duryodhan.

But for some strange reason Arjun reminds me of Karna. πŸ˜•

Karna was not actually negative per se. But yeah, he supported Duryodhan out of his friendship to him, for Duryodhan filled the need Karna had for family. In the same way Arjun supports Naintara out of the blood relationship that binds them together. 

Arjun made his entry in a street fight-which shows that he's not aggressive as in lose-your-temper-frequently or generally abusive aggressive, but aggressive in the cold, calculated way. He's definitely a smooth criminal. He didn't just knock the lights out of his opponent; he had a certain style, a certain grace to it, as if he actually respected the art, like a true warrior.

Arjun chose to impersonate himself as a well, tolerable person, as a part of the family. Over here is where he deviates from Karna-Karna kept his distance from his half-brothers, for he knew he could never be a part of them. Arjun knows this too, and yet he behaves as the weird wedding planner with no agenda than to atone for his sister's sins.

Secondly, Karna was not a betrayer, nor was Duryodhan, though Duryodhan went against his brothers, his ideals as the Evil Cousin were always clear-but Arjun is different. We don't care much for NES, true, and yet it is unfair to use someone else to fight your battles-do it yourself. You might even call him somewhat a coward for doing that. πŸ€”

And finally he is not exactly self-harming, though he threatened to kill himself. He did not actually plan to do it. It was just a lesson for Naintara. In the same way if he kills NES then it won't be anything personal against her, it will just be a lesson for Maan. πŸ˜†

If they show a love story between Arjun and NES, as they are doing now, it might turn into a full-fledged the bad guy who turns good in love story. But it will take away the focus from the main pair. Arjun is hot, but we need to keep the theme of the show in mind. We don't want another Saint Dev on our hands. πŸ˜†

Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tujhe jeevan ki dor se baandh liya hai
Tere julm-o-sitam sar aankhon par

Meine badle me pyar ke pyar kiys hai
Teri khushiyaan aur gham sar aankhon par

------------------------------------------------

Today's episode started  with continuation of the last Maaneet scene in the previous episode. Geet finds out that the snow is artificial. And it dawns on her that Maan was as desperate to say those 3 magical words to her as she was to hear them. She tells him so.  Both saying ILU to each other again, basking in the glory of their new love.  He tells her that he appreciates the fact that she knows him more than he does him self  and trusts him blindly.

Labjon me keh na saku, bin keh bhi reh na saku

It was such a sweet moment.  πŸ˜

Then the most awaited moment. Brij in Jail, gets bail.  He is on the mission revenge. πŸ˜ƒ

Breakfast table scene was similar to the last one when Maan held Geet's hand. But this time Geet plays the prank back on him.  Tells Dadi and Anie why she is eating with only one hand. Maan is maha embarrassed and leaves.

This was the cutest scene in the episode. πŸ˜

Arjun - Annie scene was the continuation of their last scene. Just as we all were hoping that he pushes her down from the roof, he turns her towards the terrace where he has arranged a surprise date  for her. Lights and dinner table. Romantic. She is rapidly falling into his trap.

Babaji, why didn't he pushed her when he had the chance? πŸ˜†

After the breakfast scene Maan is super angry with Geet. When she asks him the reason for him to be so angry , he tells her that if she doesn't want him to touch her before the wedding he will oblige. She tries to tell him that she was just joking. But is not in the mood to listen.

Are yaar , why he thinks that she does not want him to touch her. Didn't she kiss him the previous night? Babaji, such a stupid quarrel.

But Maan behaving like a typical man. Men say anything when they are angry, don't they?

And now we know why Geet is trying to seduce Maan. πŸ˜‰

Last scene

Arjun is playing his game well. Trying to make Annie jealous. Anie is making his task easier.

Precap 1:  

CVs again showed us that they read our posts. Many people were upset about Maan's character turning all soft lately.  Hence the explanation that he has changed only for her and only woth her. With others he is still the old khadoos MSK.

Precap 2: Devils ko jiska intezar that who aa raha hai. 

Ghar aaya mera pardesi pyas buzi mere akhiyan ki

Edited by winona - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks Suj...πŸ€—!!! Hi Arwen, Minnie, Shraddha,  An, Priti, Geets and everybody else who I have missed...πŸ€—!!! Jhappis to all!!!

I liked today's episode, it had the right dose of romance, comedy, drama and intrigue....An out and out entertainer....So Kudos GHSP CVs....πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!

Looks like the GHSP team is coming out of their holiday mode and trying to bring back the original flavour of the show!! Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't disappoint!!!!

I liked the first scene as it was a continuation from yesterday's scene (Thank God for that) But Geet was still shouting in the beginning later it was OK....I liked the Dialogues here ...But some of them seemed like Geet was still suffering from MaanGod syndrome....Anyways all said and done it was a 😳😳😳 scene

I liked the Brij scene shown after that OYEEEEE Da Brij is back.... And he is out for Geet's blood....would love to see some nice fights between him and Maan.

And you know what I was just watching the old HP episodes...And the episode where Geet gets Brij arrested she was super confident and aggressive against him...That was then when she was still a frightened girl trying to fight for her rights...Now she is our Munda's Sherni....I would love to see her confront Brij and more than Maan I want her to stand up against him and bring him down...not with violence (coz she hates that) but using her intelligence....I want her to make him eat his words like Ladkiyan kisi kaam ki nahi hoti etc etc!!!! Brij really needs a strong dose of Women Power and who else but ur SHerni to give it to him!!!!!

Wow...I digressed and How!!! Anyways I am happy Brij is back!!!

I liked the way Maan told Geet that their Private Lives are Private and are not to be shared with everyone not even close family!!! Coz, there is a dignity that needs to be maintained around elders, youngsters and outsiders!!!!

Last NEB-NES scene I liked because it showed us the true colors of NEB and I enjoyed the cat and mouse game he is playing with NES!!! The stupid female deserves whatever fate has in store for her!!!

The precap looks interesting!!! I thot Maan said they are gonna work from home....then why r they going to the office...πŸ˜•!!! I guess they r going for a meeting ....

Anyways, today's episode was a full on entertainer.....πŸ‘!!! I will take this mix any day πŸ‘πŸΌ

You know the most poignant dialogue for today was when Geet said "Main aapko kabhi aapke marzi ke khilaaf kuch karne ko nahin kahoongi....bas main aapka intezaar karoongi"...That is I will never push you ever again to do something and will wait for you forever....This I feel is a hint to the future ....

Will be back later with my twopence on Arjun

Hmm...What can I say about Arjun....He's a Suave, Charming and Cool Enigma. We as an audience are still trying to figure out his master plan and there are many theories being discussed by everyone. Like Ann and Anj today have tried to create a simile between the characters from the epic Mahabharata and the characters of Geet....

So, I thought let me try a simile with another great epic of India Ramayana

As we all know Maan and Geet personify Raam and Sita...
So, we can have Arjuna as Raavana who listening to his sister Surpanakha...here Naintara...decided to avenge her honour...As we all know Surpanakha for her own interests came and told a skewed story about Raam and then Raavan decided to kidnap Sita for the sake of revenge....This might be what Arjun is trying to do but instead of Sita he is using NES.....

Although Raavan is an out and out villian...he did love his family just like Arjun and he sure as hell felt what he was doing was right...It is a different thing that he later became so enamored with Sita that he wanted to marry her...Here Jyo's Darr theory can come into picture that makes Arjun obsessed with Geet...That wud be something interesting to watch....although highly unlikelyπŸ˜›

So there are quite a many similarities between Arjun and Raavana and many dissimilarities too...Actually he is such a mystery that it is difficult to assess his character. So let's watch what path the CVs tread...they have multiple interesting ways to further the story line...SO, let's Just Wait'n Watch..πŸ˜†

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved..

Khudi is phaast

Brij is back Oyeee
NES showing attitudeπŸ˜›

First scene Geet reealises why MSK did all this.. MSK feels she understands and trusts him more than himself.. Hmmm
Geet says he wrote the 3 words on her heart.. that touched his heart
Geet gives him a kiss and munda is all shy

Dining table wala scene was hilarious.. MSK being msk does not like anyone knowing he has changed..
All angry
Arjun NE no comments
Brij is back yippee
MSK tells her he wont touch herπŸ˜• all ork was done by khudi anywayπŸ˜†
Brij back for Geet ..Hmmm bring on the action
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone!

Ann- i haven't read yet...LOL I will pakka se soon

About arjun- 

I love this guys character and I think he has great potential!

I am not jumping to conclusions but what I read about him in the article today- well..I hope we see various shades- AKA..GRAY.

white to black- he needs to be all to make him v interesting to us na..

Fine, let him fall for Annie..still, 

a. he could have a struggle between following the duty of a bro or following the path of justice.

b. he could still be a villain and continue to be in love...

but plz dont suddenly or otherwise turn him positive 

It was awesome to see BRIJJy back!! yayie!!

About the epi-some thoughts-

1. Barry meri jaan why repeating dialogues? 
DDLJ anyone?
I love the thoughts...but sweety, originality and genius that you have..show it :)) 

That said I liked the scene. 
Great mentions of pyaar, bharosa etc..

Reminded me of "tumhare liye pyaar ke kya maayene hai" wali line.
also the sequence reminded me of the time when maan was scared Geet was reading his mind..LOLπŸ˜†

I liked the kiss and msk's surprise..LOL

2. Footsie..ROFL...can we have more of that?πŸ˜†

Hand holding ka badla..LOL
Well- Geet is in the habit of saying everything she feels..she can't hide na..
Maan is more of a restrained person and doesn't like to tell and show to everyone how he feels...yeh toh hona hi tha..
he got annoyed at a small mazaak because he thinks some things must remain private between HUm...and not hinder his image of Maan Singh Khurana..because if he's shown as a softie to everyone..people will KNOW that GEET is the key to his heart and may harm or use her. HE DOESN't want that.
Plus he just wants to keep MAAN and MSK separate..which is what we want to..

But somehow execution of this idea didn't come through too well..

3.Arjun-Anwesha-
Give him small and short dialogues because...his char needs to remain a mystery na..sab kuchh bata doge toh dikhaoge kya?

We are waiting for Maneet marriage- why not confirm for sure that its happening?

Dubbing, editing- kahan gaye kal ke episode mein?? why so much of problems??

and seriously why was there an echo effect for MSK's ILU??

4.About Geet's seduction plan-
MSK tells Geet he won't touch her before marriage.
Geet says its not like that but he's too angry to understand and refuses to melt.
MSk goes thinking that only..that he must do as he thinks now.
Geet told maan that she won't force him to do anything.
So, she will just make sure he gets the point- she wants him close to her..before and after marriage-for all of her life and janams to come..

So..I feel it is in character for her.

yeah she falls and feels embarrassed because it didn't quite go as she planned and she fell into the tub..but msk will talk to her tomorrow..and it shall be fine...
(BTW Barry I loved the dialogues in the sonograph epi ..beautiful ones!πŸ˜³πŸ‘)

I am glad we are seeing in small doses some big issues in marriage and long relationships- about trust, about privacy, about compromise etc..

Good epi.Good mixture today

but Arjun-Anwesha eye locks are BLANK!!!
Seriously, the actors need to work hard on that!

That's all from me..
love to all
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  • I found today's episode much better than yesterday's in terms of flow and content.
  • I guess they tried to bring some logic behind Geet's sudden transformation into a red hot siren...So πŸ‘πŸΌ for that...
  • I did not understand what Arjun was doing with the rope if his intention was to turn her around at the last moment....That guy is evil. He knows that she has fallen for him and yet he hasn't stopped the hunt..curious what he has planned- killing her? brain washing her? As per the article he is going to fall in love with Anvesha too...Looking at Annie's character and the actor's abilities- Its just so hard to imagine anyone falling in love with NES!!πŸ˜† Not withstanding his poor taste in women he is the most intriguing character in the show right now!
  • I wish NES would tone down her desperation to get laid. Its a bit too much to take. You like the guy - we get it...But seriously do you really need to be such a brazen hussy?
  • I liked how we got a glimpse of MSK ...and he drew the line between his personal and public life...I think that statement will come back in the future- on how he does not like his private life being made public...even in front of family members,....and that he has a side which is only for Geet and a chosen few...😊..Much needed dose after we almost died of diabetes over the last couple of weeksπŸ˜†
  • However, what I did not understand was this "No touching"  kasam! That was an over reaction of the worst kind..especially after the peck he got last night on the terrace!πŸ˜†..Khair we shall suspend disbelief for now...and wait for menka Geet to break MSK in the best possible way! <though we already know she is going to somewhat fail..I am reserving judgment on the overall outcome for nowπŸ˜‰>
  • Brijjy boy is back- wonder who paid for his bail- NT or Arjun? He is out get Geet- Cant wait to see his reaction to Geet getting married to MSK while pregnant with Saint Dev's child
  • No comments on the sugary romance in the first scene- except for the dubbing. I am guessing the noise from the snow machine drowned out the actual voices of the actors..but still the dubbing was really sad!
  • Too much of anything is not good for health...so please go easy on the spoilers...
  • Note for the Writers/Creative directors: I think I speak for a lot of the viewers when I say that we are emotionally invested in this series. So please think carefully while scoping out the Dev track. Do not take the coward's way out by killing him or giving him a happy ending. He needs to be punished for his sins. We have waited for almost 6 months for the culmination of this track. Do NOT leave us hanging outside Meera's door indefinitely. Replace the actor- I understand you have casting constraints currently. Replace the actor and do justice to your creative vision. I am sure the viewers will support you in accepting a new actor to take AS' place. Dev's character is too important to Geet's story to just fade away into the horizon. Today he is laying no claim to the unborn child- what happens when he sees the baby for the first time? Is he still going to be indifferent? Or will we see some regret, some paternal feelings? If you kill him you can neatly tie the lose ends and carry on indefinitely with the romance- but then romance alone does neither make for great story telling or good drama as the falling TRPs indicate. We have had an overdose of romance the last couple of weeks and yet the TRPs have shown no improvement. Please do think about this.
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And i m here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

guys move here

@Anshu .. kaan pakar kr sowwiee 😳😳😳
πŸ˜†
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago