Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow yaar, I didn't realize that u guys got 3 ft over there. 
We only got 2 ft in NJ.  I'm in so much pain from all the shoveling.
I wish Maan was here to warm me up and take away my pain 😉
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Maan could have flex his muscles and the snow would have moved..

you need Maan and Geet both to generate the heat to melt the snow...  :)))
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes you are right. We have 3 feet on snow on the driveway and are completely snowed in . Not complaining though. It feels nice.

Did not like the sound track for Geets voice in the  snow scene of Maan and Geet.  Sounds very artifical . Didn't sound like Geet at all.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, usually I fly to the East coast this time of the year, but this year I went around Thanksgiving...thank god!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhabha

Yes you are right. We have 3 feet on snow on the driveway and are completely snowed in . Not complaining though. It feels nice.

Did not like the sound track for Geets voice in the  snow scene of Maan and Geet.  Sounds very artifical . Didn't sound like Geet at all.

Its because of that snow machine!  It creaties havoc when its on!
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! Yeah you guys got bombarded with snow on the east coast. We dont have much snow around here in Chicago at all!
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woah!! that looks terrible, thankfully Snow here has gone down alot, hopefully by the time Uni starts again it'll dissappear, i do NOT want to get the train in this weather ever again LMAO 😆😆😆 BTW how the hell did you take all that snow off from your car, or have you decided not to drive until the snow dissappears by itself 🤣
omg soooooooooooooooo ,much here in Canada not that muchhhhhhhhh
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhhh wow, i love snow, yaar Cali mein kahan snow...Only on mountains, and i live near beaches....

Wonderful yaar....Bohut khubsurat lug rahi hai, but i know you all were definitely tired of this snow right?

Muniza
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am usually a silent reader, but I could not stop myself from commenting today. I live in NJ and I just spent an hour trying to get my car out of the snow. I was only able to get one door of my car out of snow out of the 4.. At the end of the day, my car is still stuck and I have my coat dripping with snow melted water.. I so want to go to Delhi now.. 😭