Maan got fake snow 4 Geet & we got real snow- pic

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys..  As Maan was trying to create the fake snow for his geet...  Babaji gave us real snow..  Here are some pictures of 1st snow in NY  hope you will love it..

View of main street from my door steps

view of my street,,

Just near the wall of my house

view of my street

my little car burried in snow..

my neighbour's van... 

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
wow that is some snow in NY. 😊 I love the snow but not when it all melts.
evasumi thumbnail
Yes it started on 26th night and kept on snowing the second day with the wind of almost 60-65 miles per hour...  :)))

It is beautiful outside pristine white but cold OMG 10-15 degree below zeero and gusty wind...  You throw the water on the ground  and it freezes the next second!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Eva
fortunately we got lucky do not know how???
we were expecting 16 inches but it snowed a inche
babaaji did wonder may be humaari snow went to Delhi
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha I know how that feels meri ghar samne bhi bilkul same to same scene hai. I even made a snowman yesterday lolz and oh btw that was nto the first snow in NY lolz it's the 3rd
evasumi thumbnail
Yea the weather report said 8"-16" for us in NY but as I live near the waters...  we almost got 3 ft!!!!  

Maan should have called me I could have sent him the fresh pristine while snow and Geet would have shiver too..  and snuggle some more to him,,,, ha ha ha...
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uffff Allah, same position here man, I live in NY as well and the snow just went crazy on us man😆. My dad and bro had to take off from work due to this man, but i loved it cuz i love snow but not the mess it creates🤢. Aik baat ka afsos rahe ga, kash ye school ke doran hoti, aik chutti hi ho jaati😆.
mishcutie90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

fresh meadow has about 3 feet snow and nothing has been cleaned yet because main street is quite busy but fresh meadow is quite soo people are still at home enjoying movies.

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Eve you're out of luck here in Russia is almost no snow at the winter is already warm weather for several weeks.
evasumi thumbnail

Yea love the fresh snow but do not like when it starts to melt and turns in to black ice...  very very risky..  but well staying in northeast one has to learn living with cold climate  :))))