Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched this film long  time ago when I was little kid. I think it was a good movie lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Tere Naam IMO. The only thing I remember from Love is that song saathiya tune kya kiya and Revathy's Maggie character. 

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I watched this film long  time ago when I was little kid. I think it was a good movie lol

yeah it was...i know many ppl here wont agree with me even they are salman fans becoz they feel ashamed of salman being associated with a movie like 'LOVE' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i think it was a genuine attempt and a good film.....it touched my heart where al the salman movies goes right off my head...like a flashing bulletπŸ˜•
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
His best perfomnace was in Tere Naam

As a movie though Iiked HAHK and HDDCS

Love had a good storyline though I didnt like SAlman with Revathy

Originally posted by: raju786

wow same here..never heard of it..will watch it now, and tell how i like it..

I remember this actress was in this creepy scary movie..πŸ˜† forgot the name

RAAT it was scarier than bhoot...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

when i say boring.. its maggies mom.

hahah lol...ur callug the movie boring just becoz of maggie's mom.......LOL..

but u know she literary helped him to control his temper.in the movie...πŸ˜›
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me, It will have to be Hum aapke hai kaun, it was one of the most earliest movie that I watched, may be i was 4 or 5 when i watched it, and I told myself I want to get married to this guy, I had no idea that it was Salman Khan, i knew him by the name PREM, so I told myself that I want to get married to Prem, LOL @ my bachpan wishes,hehehe, for me its hum aapke hai kaun and hum saath saath hai for sure, love my cutie pie
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know what u mean..
i was 6 when i saw sajaan the 1st movie of salman khan and i fell for akaash and used to call him akaash.. coz i didnt knew his real name..
i used to blush when ever i saw him oncreen
and i still do.. there is no time where i dont blush looking at him in movies and watching HAHK i cant stop smiling.. man i luv that charecter too.. thats how a husband should be 

Originally posted by: pooja_l

For me, It will have to be Hum aapke hai kaun, it was one of the most earliest movie that I watched, may be i was 4 or 5 when i watched it, and I told myself I want to get married to this guy, I had no idea that it was Salman Khan, i knew him by the name PREM, so I told myself that I want to get married to Prem, LOL @ my bachpan wishes,hehehe, for me its hum aapke hai kaun and hum saath saath hai for sure, love my cutie pie

hum aapke hain kaun was good ...but tht wasn't something tht could bring salman's acting abilities to surface. everything was so goody goody in this movie...it just passes away me through..i personally dont admire family dramas much. they r good for timepass..

This movie has shock value. A child whose mother unknowingly called a prostitute commits suicide. and the child kills his own father for what he did to his mother...he faces a long sentence and comes back with only anger and fury in his eyes and promises never to smile again.

the society is horrendous towards him still calls him 'a brat of a prostitute' for which he loses temper and ultimately bash the guys and also lands in trouble...life is actually hell for him.

tell a girl maggie enters his life and infuses life, laughter and love in prithvis life...although it is not easy as prithvi tends to lose temper again and again but maggie wins in the end and changes him completely....now they are forced with the opposite of the stupid mother of maggie yet they wins in the battle in the end. god loved this movie

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
have u seen vergati.. each time i watch this movie it makes me fall in luv with his charecter again and again

too bad there wasnt any girl opposite him..