Posted: 13 years ago
guys i will be honest tht i never liked salman in the first place..having tht thought some day before..a movie was coming on Tv...and it has salman in it...i said i dont wanna watch it...and i changed the channel...there is nothing coming and it was sunday so i decided to give this a movie a shot for timepass since i am a movie beef...๐Ÿ˜›

but man..this movie which i was watching gave so many surprises till the end...tht i can't even tell u...this movie was so amazing AND I CANT BELIEVE tht SALMAN was so GGOOOODDD in this movie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...my goodness never seen such a performance was his...why the heck i nver saw this movie before and i always thought tht salman can't act..๐Ÿ˜›

u must be wondering which film of his am talkin abt? well this is a forgettable film i guess becoz i never heard of this movie...so what i said that there were so many surprises...salman looked so different his long locks...thin body...couldnt recognize him in the first place...but man the way he acted in the MOVIE....was completelyy breathe taking i am telling u...his today's body and everything else is not equal to an inch of what performance he gave in that film.

Ok now enough i break the suspense๐Ÿ˜†..its movieLOVE๐Ÿ˜ณ oh boy it was amazing movie..such a great expierence ... made me believe salman can act...even his tere naam was nothing in front of this...plz no offence but i feel this...

the film is a fantastic expierence....a tragic love story as well....the couple prithvi and maggie are amazing....well maggie was super cute. and so lovely ...wow what a movie...those who dont have seen it .. plz watch it once.๐Ÿ˜Š.

after the movie ended...i just googled abt this movie and there was no great info avaiable OK now was coming a blow for me...a almost 360 volt shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i googled maggie aka revathy......OH MY GOODNESS....she is turned into a granny๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ....i can't even imagine dat...wow what maintaineance...surely it was disaapointing...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

anyways guys..this is i think..salman's best movie...am not sure but his performance was truty award winning......i was shocked to know thth he didnt get any award for this one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I never heard about this movie.

^^
LOL...i also never heard abt it till it came on Tv๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i know.. this movie was a flop when it came out

i remember watchign it as 5 years old on video
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oinfBo81VA[/YOUTUBE]

I love this song from the movie! Revathy is an awesome actress. I guess she's moved onto direction now.

I haven't seen this movie actually. I might give it a watch now! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by nanshr - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah i know.. this movie was a flop when it came out

i remember watchign it as 5 years old on video

thats really sad man...i mean its such a great movie....

far better than salman's other movies espcially comedies i can't stand them..

i am gonna get this movie's dvd as soon as possible

Originally posted by: nanshr

I love this song from the movie! Revathy is an awesome actress. I guess she's moved onto direction now.

I haven't seen this movie actually. I might give it a watch now! ๐Ÿ˜›

yeah u should... its very nice movie...if u want to see a good love story...

revathy is such a darling in the movie.....what she has turned today left me...oh goodness...anyways ...do watch itTongue
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i luv salman khan funny faces.. lol

but yeah this movie is a bit boring.. but salman khan is worth watching

and this song sathiyaa.. pavitra rishta plays the background music of the song

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

well i luv salman khan funny faces.. lol

but yeah this movie is a bit boring.. but salman khan is worth watching

and this song sathiyaa.. pavitra rishta plays the background music of the song

i dont know from where u find this movie boring...it has a lot of depth in it...as i said its tragic but enjoyable....atleast u can find salman acting here..anyways...

LOVE is a very very nice movie and even those who dont like salman much they should watch it...

this movie is not even underrated...this is completely forgotten gosh dats really sad
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Never heard of this film the only movie I have seen on TV was his first ever film Biwi Ho To Aisi and I loved that film