Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guys chill 😆

its a twist ...we cant always have romantic ones ... there will be dramatic twists as well ... some will be to r liking others wont ... but with marriage over ..... they need to show drama in MAANEET's life along with the romance to keep the trps going ...

waise bhi some of these ekta creatives came in in November .... if they wanted to they could have make geet marry arjun somehow ... or make it seem like that she will marry arjun .... or kill off maan (or make it seem like it etc) thats what happens in all kekta shows right? and there wasnt even a hint of such a plot .... so why r u assuming the third angle thing here? it wont happen

lets see what happens 😆 personally speaking i m tired of the sweetness and want some drama along with the romance 😛
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i really hope they stick to solving existing problems before brining new ones
Arwen11 thumbnail
btw - are we sure its even happening? TB/SBS said so many things ,... miscarriage ... 12 din ki kasam .. more recently a maaneet fight on suhaag raat but nothing like that happened 😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jugnu dilasa dene lage, nanhi si jaan madham madham
sun29 thumbnail

@arwen ..they can bring in all the twist they want but let them solve what is at hand first...........does it even make sense ...he has accident and stays with someone else for a week............
sun29 thumbnail

i agreee...we get loads of false news from birdies and news as well........i dunno why am over reacting🤣🤣............i do not like today........🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this new twist if true is just bizarre.......🤔......what utter nonsense.....😡

Arwen11 thumbnail
Sun we dont even know its happening 🤣

btw the person on FB who is saying this is also saying that SR and HM will also happen 🤣 tou kia sahi hai aur kia ghalat .. who knows 🤣?
sun29 thumbnail

TB article took the cake.........how does one post  an entire wrong article🤣🤣.................
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I tried to see this accident post on FB but found nothing....where is it????

BTW I did not watch other segments so my sanity intact. I hope we can post in the CC here but I have never seen a couple as loud as these 2!!! What's with so much PDA?????? I find it fake though....as if they r trying to promote each other....

Arwen....let me know if I need to edit here