nucleusoflove thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

U can't just close any topic here just because u have a bunch of lame rules set by yourselves.

A lot of us love Jake and her posts.

We also are on this forum because we love GEET..because of Maan and Geet.

Now who is playing Maan??????
I think it's Gurmeet Choudhary right??

And who's playing Geet? Dhrashti Dhami huh??

The serial is mainly based on these two, their chemsitry, their looks and their love.

So u guys have to co-operate if we talk about it.

This is a public forum, not some place we have to be scared of wht we should and should not write.

U can't torture or brutalize a person/people for loving the characters and wanting to see them together.

Jake or people like her are not going to go anywhere.

you can't close every other topic like this and make them feel uninvited.

So just chill out.

it's not the first time people have wanted stars to be together.

uggghhh

Edited by nucleusoflove - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is just not fair,we want jake back back on the forum its nothing widout her,watever we discuss is just for fun,every1 has the right to enjoy,and share his or her views then y alwaz jake's topics are closed,that is just not gonna happen dis tim its so unfair
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Nonone has stopped you'll to discuss anything about GurTi..everyday 100 topics r opened on them about SBS pics and spoilers and I myself participate in them in good humour..do we close all those topics ?...just count how many topics on GurTi is opened by Jake and How many I hv closed...only topics which go against the rules of IF r closed with a valid explanation ...but that doesn't give anyone the licence to go and simply link-up the actors and hv fun on it expecting the mods to keep quiet....forum is not made for linking-up actors and spreading rumours......noone is stopping u from posting GurTi topics...but when people take disadvantage of the freedom of speech given to them only then Mods come into the picture to maintain the decorrum of the forum....

Right to enjoy should not b at the cost of publicly linking-up actors and raising questions on thier characters...😊Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And here we go again.

Jake is not being targeted. SOME of her topics are closed bcos they are reported for breaking forum rules. And its not like hers are the only topics that are ever closed πŸ˜•.
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nonone has stopped you'll to discuss anything about GurTi..everyday 100 topics r opened on them about SBS pics and spoilers and I myself participate in them in good humour..do we close all those topics ?...just count how many topics on GurTi is opened by Jake and How many I hv closed...only topics which go against the rules of IF r closed with a valid explanation ...but that doesn't give anyone the licence to go and simply link-up the actors and hv fun on it expecting the mods to keep quiet....forum is not made for linking-up actors and spreading rumours......noone is stopping u from posting GurTi topics...but when people take disadvantage of the freedom of speech given to them only then Mods come into the picture to maintain the decorrum of the forum....

Right to enjoy should not b at the cost of publicly linking-up actors and raising questions on thier characters...😊

jyoti we just mentioned dd and GC cuz they are part ov the show in accordance wid the IF rules ,we dint name smone who's not in the show,we were just having healthy discussion watsoever for all the three topix opend up by jake today,it was just to create a fun element,why are the MODS taking it seriosly and closing emπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hold a contrary opinion and I would also like to be heard. Me want a clutter free forum where there is diversity of opinions but a limit is set. Even the idea of entertainment comes with a bottom line.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@untamedtigress:You'll r not getting the point here..noone is stopping u from hving GurTi talks..like I said Jake or for that matter other members too hv opened topics on GurTi ..they r still open and members r hving fun on it...only one thread was closed for a particular reason ...it goes against certain rules of IF and was reported by the members for some valid reasons.....topic is not closed because Jake or XYZ has opened it..its closed because topic goes against rules...and u want to know what rule was broken ?...ok its simple..Actor link-up discussions r not allowed without any valid source..thats the reason😊 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
guysss.. i have come to the conclusion ki it isnt the mods fault... but certain ppl cnt seem to get the fact ki no matter wat they do ..its impossible to talk abt gurti.. cuz they are the main leads... hence they always keep on putting pressures on the mods to close the posts...cuz they feel bad(more like insecure)

bt funny thing is .. i saw those ppl bashin DD today.. even though she is the main LEAD..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ufff am gettin too old for thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with the topic maker completelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this is the time we shuld defend our dear jake she is truly the soul ov this forum 
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

guysss.. i have come to the conclusion ki it isnt the mods fault... but certain ppl cnt seem to get the fact ki no matter wat they do ..its impossible to talk abt gurti.. cuz they are the main leads... hence they always keep on putting pressures on the mods to close the posts...cuz they feel bad(more like insecure)

bt funny thing is .. i saw those ppl bashin DD today.. even though she is the main LEAD..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ufff am gettin too old for thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u are right innocent,its their lack ov understanding ,MODS are emselves being pressurised to take such decisions ,just coz ov sm members (INSECURE ONES) the fun is spoiledπŸ˜•πŸ€’