Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monami18385

YEP THEY R JUS JEALOUS ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

(OMG I JUS STOLE THEIR FAVORITE PATENT DEFAULT STATEMENT 2 JUSTIFY ANY REMARKS AGAINST THEIR FAV. CONTESTANT ๐Ÿ˜›)

Abeer, this situation reminds of a song -- "Why you so obsessed with me .. Girl I wanna know)๐Ÿ˜›

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragk123

Pls support Sam...

i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

hey newbie.. pls do not mind this.. are u a paid agent of SAM? I know he has kept many such people who are doing his advertisement in the web. Are you one of  them?
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna & jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws why๐Ÿ˜•] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity Let them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption ๐Ÿ˜Šand we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy baby๐Ÿ˜

hi hi hi....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sam witnessed something dirty abt veena..dekhkar koi bhi ghabra jayega..veens must have done dirty acts in front of sam..poor sam....no wonder he opened his mouth
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akash08

hey newbie.. pls do not mind this.. are u a paid agent of SAM? I know he has kept many such people who are doing his advertisement in the web. Are you one of  them?

U toh knw Everything den Why Not find it Urself๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yeah.. Twisting words ๐Ÿ˜†

Those Losers who claim to be of ur fan becoz of some Watch your Manners .. ๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How does that sound? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OF UR FAN ??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Erm  .. doesn't make any sense so yeah sounds stupid๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Chits1

sam witnessed something dirty abt veena..dekhkar koi bhi ghabra jayega..veens must have done dirty acts in front of sam..poor sam....no wonder he opened his mouth

Not only Sam -- Ashmit, Hrishu, Manoj, Khali, Rahul and the camera-man too !!๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

OF UR FAN ??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Erm  .. doesn't make any sense so yeah sounds stupid๐Ÿ˜†

lols.. exactly! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chits1

Ya Exactly Its Sam Who Has To Live Wid Veena 24X7  We Don't Knw Waht all is Goin on Da House Something Must Hv Happened Due To Which Sam Opended his Mouth๐Ÿ˜›Baki Sab ka Muh Toh Fevicol se Band Hain๐Ÿ˜† Thank God Sam is not like datโ˜บ๏ธ and m so Happy he is bringing out da Dirty secrets infront of the whole world๐Ÿ˜ณWen Veena Had No Shame On Doing Dirty Dirty Acts Den Why Shud Sameer Zip His Mouth Didnot Veena Knew In Bigboss House nothing is Personal๐Ÿคข
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna & jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws why๐Ÿ˜•] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity Let them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption ๐Ÿ˜Šand we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy baby๐Ÿ˜

I wish, you would have thought this before calling us "loosers"

You did not think for a second before abusing us and now you are trying to be innocent and trying to save this post *what a joke*!!!